Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:21 am

he thought about it longer and realised he too had wanted to do that back in the alley the more he thought about it eh more he decided he would he knew just the place in the sauna "I guess not " he said swaying with her back and forth "but you'd have to be able to stand for that and at the moment I 'd dough you could " he said chuckling as he gently gave her ear a slow sensual suck. his arms still around her feeling her breasts against them as he floated in the water .

After several minuets he stood up "you know if we stay in her any longer we'll look like prunes" he said smiling as he offered his hand to her "and there is one position I'd like to try but its will be as upright" he said grinning at her as he pulled her to stand in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:36 am

D relaxed with spike as he told her that she'd have to be able to stand and right now she probably couldnt."No not at the moment and that my dear is your fault again."she said before she whimpered again as he sucked her ear and his arms were still around her feeling her breasts as they floated.

she smiled as she saw him stand up"true and also too much soaking in the hot water is not good for making babies on your part."she said as she took his hand feeling a bit steadier on her feet."Oh?this sounds like it could prove interesting."she said with a wink as he pulled her to stand in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 pm

spike smiled holding her as he lay her down on a sun lounger beside the jacuzzi "ow and how doesn't help?" he asked softly as he lay next to her enjoying the piece and quiet around them.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:20 pm

D chuckled."well dear the healers have said it kind of raises the tempature of your sperm inside your man parts, for lack of a better word."she said softly as she stretched her long legs and wiggle her toes to check if her legs felt back to normal which wasnt quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:30 pm

spike sighed "guess so" he said turning to look at her "and we wouldn't want that now would we" he said smiling seeing her beautiful body laid out in front of him . His eyes looked down her curves her tummy , down to her shapely legs down to her toes he smiled seeing the ring on her finger and knowing she was his wife "you know I still can't believe that its almost a year we have been married" he said moving closer to her to kiss her gently.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:38 pm

D nodded."No we wouldnt since we decided to make another baby in a way im glad the twins have an elecrated growth so they can help us out with the baby."she said softly. "I love being able to give you children, being your wife and mother of your children is the most amazing thing that has happened to me."she said softly as she leaned over and spied her husbands amazing chisled body and seeing his ring finger and know that he was hers."Neither can i because when i first laid eyes on you my love, i wasnt sure if i was going to like you, but then first impression arent the best are they?"she said after he moved in to kiss her. "I cant get enough of those by the way, you are deifnately the best kisser."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:26 pm

spike smiled at her when she said he was the best kisser "I have to confess I wanted to take you right there in the ally that first day " he said grinning "there was just something about you when I pressed against you that stirred something inside me" he said his hand resting on her tummy now.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:41 pm

D smirked."well i felt the same way with you as well."she said when he put his hand on her tummy."the way you felt against me felt so good and when you kissed me i wanted to take your clothes off."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:57 pm

he smirked "the way i was feeling I don't think I would have minded " he said grinning at her his eyes now holding mischief but he wanted to wait till she had her legs back properly before embarking on any thing else he saw some one at the door and draped a towel over her and himself before motioning for him to enter , in his arms he held a tray of food " I thought you might be hungry sir" he said and placed it between them "thank you that will be all" he said and looked at it , he had not realised the time and his belly growled at the lack of food.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:00 pm

D smirked. "Oh really?"she ssaid as she relaxed in the chair knowing he was full of mischef. she was greatful when he covered her and himself when the servant came in with food. she hadnt noticed that her and spikes stomach had been growling.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:16 pm

taking some food he handed it to her with a smile "got to keep up our strength" he said softly as he ate some fruit and sat back , he sighed his mother always kept the pool at a warm temperature now he felt it and was glad as they lay with just towels across them.

"So you want to be taken standing up ,humm?" he said grinning cheekily at her 2tell me more?"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:30 pm

D laughed as she took the food he handed to her."she ate some fruit and a few of the finger sandwhiches."You need to get them to lower the temp, i think we need to skip the sauna though, you might get too warm that way too, perhaps after we have another round out here, maybe we could go inside the pool house or go for a ride and find some nice secluded spot?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 pm

he chuckled "yeap and I know just the place you'll have to dress, but don't wear anything underneath I have a plan" he said standing and moving to the dressing rooms coming back wearing his biker leather trousers and a tee shirt along with a large grin as he scooped her up in his arms "Mrs van helsing I think you should go dress were going on a bike ride"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:11 pm

D giggled."allrighty then what do you suggest i wear then my love?'"she said softly to him as he moved towards the dressing rooms and came back in his biker gear. "mr vanhelsing i do belive im looking at the sexiest beast alive."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 pm

he smiled at her and pushed her to the dressing room " hmm a pair of trousers and light top" he said smiling to her holding his jacket over his shoulder as he spoke and waited for her he thought about which bike he should use, he smiled as he though about the Harly-Davidson its seat sloped perfect for what he had in mind. moving to a cupboard he slipped out the keys that held a small Harly-Davidson key fob "YOU READY YET?"he shouted
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:16 am

D felt her self get pushed into the dressing room."allrighty then." she said as she went and got dressed in her black biker pants and a snug purple t-shirt that "almost as good as chocolate." and her healed biker boots."IM READY QUIT SHOUTING."she said as she slipped on her jacket and walked out."I was just putting on my jacket"she said as she spritzed herself with the soap and glory perfume she knew drove him wild.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:20 am

spike smiled slipping on his own jacket , taking her hand he lead her out and down to the garage where a large bmw bike sat "ok get on , we're going for a drive " he said and slid onto the bike as he waited for Donna to join him , starting the engine he revved it smiling at her loving how her biker trousers showed her figure.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:31 am

D took spikes hand as he lead her to the garge and to the bike . "allright then, i do love to go for a ride on our bikes."she said softly as she got on behind him and held onto his waist. "ready to go then babe."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:20 pm

he revved up the bike and sped down the road he loved how she felt , Donna's arms around him and the bike humming under him , soon he pulled into a forest , down a dirt track he headed for a small clearing he knew , it was way off the track so nobody would bother them , pulling in he shuts down the bike kicking out the stand he turned to face her with a smile across his face "this cool enough for you?" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:34 pm

D smiled as he reved the bike up and sped down the road. she loved the way he felt when she held tight to him and the bike humming under them. she smiled when he drove into the forrest and down a dirt track in to a clearing. she waited untill he shut the bike down and kicked the stand off as he turned to face her."yes i do belive it is my sexy beast."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 pm

he smiled and wrapped his arm around her gently pulling her towards him still sat on the bike "did you do as I asked?" he whispered sexily into her ear his hands rubbing up and down her thigh
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:12 pm

D smiled as spike wrapped his arm around her towards as still sititng on the bike"That all depends my dear, if by doing as you asked means im not wearing anything underneath then yes."she said as she felt his hand on her thigh and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:17 pm

he smiled and slipped out his dagger throwing it it cut a vine causing a curtain of vines to fall across the entrance hiding them from any body who should happen down the path .

pulling her closer he slowly pulled down the zip to her jacket and slipped his hand in caressing her over the tee shirt she wore
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:02 pm

D smirked when she saw spike take out his dagger and throw it at the vines, causeing them to fall over the entrance, hideing them completely.

she smiled when he pulled hjer closer and undid her jacket and slipped his hand caressing her over her tee, her nipples starting to poke against his hand."that feels heavenly spike."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:43 pm

he pulled her jacket all the way open and slid his other hand around her waist , smirking as he saw her nipples threw her tee shirt , sliding off her jacket he placed it over his handle bars slipping off his own , he had nothing on under it so exposing his chest to her. gently he slid her down the seat closer to him till she touched his chest leaning over he kissed her neck gently one hand sliding down to her bottom squeezing it gently the other puling her tee shirt from her trousers and sliding up to capture her erect nipple between his finger and thumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 22 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next