Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:22 am

D shook her head."sorry spike, but i did need to pick the poof up."she said softly. she giggleed when he rubbed her bottom and then kissed it. "You are a very silly man kissing my bottom like that."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:52 am

he smiled at her and sighed "may be but your beautiful ether end " he said chuckaling as he slowly stood up to hold her against him "now this is what I need "he said kissing her as the water ran down between them his chest presed tight against hers.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:09 pm

D grinned ."well thank you spike i think all of you is rather beautiful too."she said with a laugh as he stood and then held her against him and then kissed her."Please dont hurt your leg."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:25 pm

spike smiled "its ok it eases when im close to you " he said and kissed her one hand moving to rest against the wall behind her as he gently rubbed the lightly scented body wash over her and himself leaning forward he gently kissed her "you know the last time we showerd together you ran out on me " he said "one reason im holding you now " he smiled as he kissed her cheek then her fore head then her lips "never for get Donna I love you with all my heart "
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:46 pm

d nodded."non the less im doing your bandage up with fresh bandages and the herbs ."she said softly as he rubbed the wash over her and kissed her."yes i know, i stupidly thought you were still frightened of me, it's a hard habit to break after all these five hundred and thirty six years of mine to get over the fact that someone is not backing away from me in fear."she smiled as he kissed her cheek, forhead and then lips. "I know that now spike, i love you with all my hear too, so tell though spike, what really was your first impression of me and be honest."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:02 pm

spike smiled as she asked him what he first though of her "I though wow what a looker" he said grinning "then i though she is a looker, and i'd like to know her better" he said softly as he kissed her again "I still think even now your a looker , beautiful and intelagant "he winced slightly as he lened on the wall "your right i shouldn'thave stood up too soon" he said and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:58 pm

D stuck out her tongue."Oh come on i bet you though i was some spoiled rich lady, playing biker trying to get away from her rich daddy too besides being a looker, i thought you were hot stuff but i also thought you were trouble."she said teasing him."You still are a looker and you still are trouble cause you wont listen to me when i said you should have sat down babe."she turned around and looked his leg over."Hmm, you need to let me carry you out again, i know you are embarrassed but its what im here for to help you, because in case you havent heard mr vanhelsing, it's the 21st century and we women are the ones who do the rescueing of hot men in distress."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:50 am

spike nodded he didn,t have the energy to argue he sat bck finishing off his shower "I have to admit yeah, , I did think that to start with but not any more" he chuckled "you thought that of me , realy?" he asked washing the last of the soap off his chest.

"ok Im ready to go back" he said grinning as he wanted her figure he loved how the water ran down her curves but felt a little down he could not much more because of his leg he wished he could have done something when they were attaked.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:28 am

D shoook her head."That bit about me being your rescuer was to make you laugh baby." she laughed when he said he did think what she said about herself at first."Yeah spike but only because i was starting to fall for you and then when you kissed me in the alley it was like hello! who threw a match on me cause i feel like im on fire."she said with a laugh.
she waited untill he was finished and turned off the shower and then gently picked him after covering him with a towel. "Okay spike into bed we go im gonna go put some clothes on though, just my house mumu to walka round with as i do up your bandage okay? "
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:01 pm

spike shook his head his cheeks turned red " ok donna i fell for that one" he said as she picked him up and carried him across the the bedroom he slipped on some boxers and lay on the bed he could feel his thigh throbbing.

His father wlked into the room and smiled "looking abtter all ready son" he said and glanced at his thigh, he fround a little, taking out a paste he smearedsome on and spike felt it sooth the heat he felt "still keep it clean , moms got luch on if your up to it if not i'll have one of the servants bring it over" he sid smiling at donna "looking good , i see the potions doing its job
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:12 pm

D laughed."yes you did." she said as she saw him slip on his boxers while she slipped on the blue house mu-mu . she smiled as his dad walked into the room and did up spikes leg."spike let me know if you want to go in a have lunch with your mom and dad or if you'd rather stay here okay?"she said softly as she sat on the edge of the bed then turned to his dad."so it seems doc so it seems."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:29 pm

spike lay back "could we just eat here " he said feeling some what down with not being himself ,he now hated the fact he ahd been hurt , sitting up he vowed to get back on his feet now matter how long it took , he moved his leg back and forth gently to biuld up the strength. But cursed as it throbbed plcing it back down .

"god dam is donna i feel like a weakining laid here" he said sitting up against the back of the bed .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:47 pm

D nodded "allright i'll tell your dad to get one of the servants to come and bring us something."d went and spoke with his dad."doc i think spike is feeling sorry for himself because of his leg, he feels he cant protect me as well and i think that has him all shook up now that we may be exspecting another little one."she said softly to him then went back to spike.
"easy now tiger, small steps.., your grandfatger helped me to mend my own leg once , i was feeling sorry too, but your grandfather wise man that he was told me."D, you have to get back on the horse nobody else is gonna do it for you but you, now you can sit there feeling angry and bitter of what happened or what could have happened and let it stew so you dont want to get up, or you can fight it and get better." she said as she got into the bed and sat beside him."tomorow we are pting your leg, now you'll hate me for it right now but i dont care cause i love you."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:15 am

spike looked at her he knew she was right but could still not help how he felt it was what he ahd done most of his life now he could not do it because of a mistake he made. He looked at her "It sould have been me protecting you from those men, your lucky that they didn't have those liquide silver bullets or you and our child would not be here" he said shifting on the bed so he sat up " there is a gym down stairs , i'd like to work out maybe gsin some trength back in my leg and body so we can hunt again " he could feel a slight shiver run threw him. He loved Donna with al his heart and as so hated she was now taking charge and caring for him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:22 am

D shook her head."No, liquid silver bullets sting like a bitch can't kill me spike, now had it been a solid silver stake then yes, or my dads bullets that he likes to call liquid sunshine then yes, or even cutting off my head but those liquid silver bullets were made to get rid of the weres."she went and kissed his hand."But you are right it could have hurt the baby and i know up till now you've been my protector and i love you all the more for it but a marriage works both ways spike, we were made by our creator to help each other."

she nodded when he talked about the gym"allright then, you want to hunt , you want to protect me then you have to be willing to but every ounce of what you have into it, not for me but for yourself, besides it will be good to make myself stronger, nothing too strenous to help my body protect the baby."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:19 pm

spike sighed he knew she was speacking the truth and all he had done was wine about himself "ok let go" he said to her turning to face her "I want to be abck on my feet and soon" he said strying to stand as he did he fell back onto the bed and sighed "ok babysteps" he looked at ehr "no pun intended " he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm

D nodded not wanting to argue with him and let him go .she let out a big sigh as he tried to stand and then fell back onto the bed."Yes baby steps, one thing at a time, you can do foot circles and flexing your foot up and down for now and then when you are able, lifiting your leg and thigh squeezes then bottom squeezes, then we'll go in the gym and do what your are able to okay?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:51 pm

spike sigheds and did as she said though paifull at first it soon losened and he began to lengthen how many he did , then he brough his leg up ever so slowly "donna could you gev me a hand he said with his leg half way up to his chest "need you to help here" he said softly his leg started to shake as he lay down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:22 pm

D smiled at how good spike was doing his legs excerises. she nodded when he asked for her help . she then helped him to lower his leg back down."okay thats enough for now, we dont want to over work your leg, i see your dad had some one bring us lunch, so lets get some food in you and relax for a bit okay?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:34 pm

spike sighed as she helped lowwer his leg back down and nodded as she heard his stomach rumble he realised he had not eaten for along time he wondered why ."relaxing sounds good right now " he said " I don't think i could do much more right now " he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:45 am

D nodded."Ill give you a nice muscle rub down later after lunch and we can watch some movies or play cards or anything you like in the bed okay?"she said giving him a kiss as she nodded for the butler to come in with the tray.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:03 pm

spike smiled and nodded "sounds good to me" he said and lay back on the bed he sighed as she kissed him his hand gently cupping hers as he returned her kiss , he rested his head on her for head " I hope I can get back on my feet quickly, im not aman to just sit around no matter how beautiful the view is " he said with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:59 pm

D took the tray and sat it on the bed."Looks good, seems your dad ordered food to help you build your strength back."she said as she lifted the dome from spikes plate. she lifted the dome from her own and laughed."Your mother strikes again! all food for the exspectant mother."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:42 pm

spike laughed at her coment "yeah they do look after me even when i come in at the small hours all black and blue " he smiled as she lifted hers and again laughed "definatly mothers doing she knows just what you should eat to keep you both healthy" he said and started to eat his feeling a little better , he wiggled his toes finding the pain lessen in his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:54 pm

D laughed as well."well dont exspect me to kiss you after eating all of that."she teased him as she pointed to the wheatgrass smoothie in the glass. she then made a face at one the foods his mother had picked for her."Oh great liver....i suppose it's for the iron and folic acid..but do i really have to spike?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 27 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next