Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:12 pm

he heard her voice turning he saw her and reatched to pul her to him "Im sorry, Im so sorry" he said holding ehr his shivering lessening as he held her her feel against him seem to help "I ...I guess its going to take longer for me to get over it than I though , It was not you god no , it could never be so don't think that ... ever" he fels stiffness in his joints and heard the bedroom door open his father stood in teh dorway "I see your feeling better, Donna don't worry his strength is a little topsy tervy right now" he'll be ok soon" he smiled and left.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 pm

D held spike in her arms when he pulled her to him"don't be spike , it's allright now..im just so glad that you are allright."she nodded when he told her that it wasnt her and that he would have to take longer for him to be over the trauma he suffered over being attacked."I thought maybe it was because you saw what i had to do to those men who attacked you."she said softly . she smiled at his father as they spied him in the doorway."i know that sir, he's having really bad nightmares though can you give him something to help him?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Spike loked down as his fdather walked over and sat on the bed with tehm both "Donan your teh only cure he needs rtight now" he said taking her hand and placing it on his , smiling he stood up and moved back to teh doorway a smile on his face.

A confused Spike sat watching his father walk out eh door "ok what was that all about" he said turning to look at her .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Donna smiled at spikes dad."I hope you are right."she said softly as she looked back to spike and nodded to his father as he walked out the door."Don't look at me i've no idea, i think he thinks that you just need me to be near here with you like this to get better, is all."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:55 pm

spike chuckled "thats my dad always doing things his way "he said and lay back down in bed his bodty ached and his eyes felt heavy as he roled to hold her against him so close he could smell her in his sleep and he smiled "I love you donna " he said softly as he slowly drifted asleep.

NEXT MORNING........

Spike woke feeling some what better his body didn't ache adn he had slept all night be it holding donna against him like a small child with a comforter but he ahd slept opeing his eyes he caought the sun nd shut tehm again "some one turn down that sun it to bright" he said groaning.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:04 pm

D nodded."yeah your parents are that way a great deal."she said with a yawn as she snuggled in next to him."I hope he didnt see that we were naked under the covers."
she yawned again."I love you too spike. she said as she layed her head on his chest and drifted off to sleep

Next morning------
d hid her head under the covers as the light poured in , she let out a hiss as the sun filtered in their room and hurt her eyes."could some please shut those damn curtains!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:11 pm

spike fumbled for aremote hitting a button the curtains swished closed making the room semi dark again he plced it back and lay down "I though the sun didn't bother you?" he said puling down the sheet and smiled at her gently brushing hair from her face as she lay "you know It is early morning do you think?" he moved his hand to her tummy "do you think the new addition would mine his or her mom and dad having some fun this morning" he said smiling as he lent to kiss her gently.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:46 am

d shook her head ."It doesnt, its when it hits me staright in the face in the morning i don't like it , besides that i wanted more time snuggling with you ."she then looked to him with a raised eye brow."Yes i know its early morning and i think he or she wont mind if their mom and dad had some fun this morning considering what their mom and dad went through last night."she said softly as she returned his kisses.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:51 am

spike chuckled and smiled as he gently caressed her cheek turning ehr ehad so he could kiss hernow on his side he smiled "I drempt you wear wearing along white flowing dress and we had six children all around your feet a seventh on its way , you smlied as you are now " he said smiling brightly at her as he kissed her again his hand sliding around her waist as he gently pulled her towards him till his body predded against hers
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:09 am

D leaned into his kiss."Really, well tha sounds like a pretty good dream then, we'd better build another side car on your bike this time."she teased."I was dreaming all our kids, all seven of them were helping you make pancakes and breakfast to suprise me."she said as she returned his kisses again and let herself get pulled toward him as her body was pressed against his."course that will mean a bigger house.."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:13 am

spike smiled at her as he kissed her lightly on the neck "oviosly , now would you want it next to my family on there estate or some where away from them?" he asked kissing down her neck to the top of her chest to the top of her left breast. He paused as he looked at her as he worked his way to her nipple playing with it for a moment before kissing lower.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:31 am

D smiled when he kissed her neck."where you think it would be best and where you think we'd be happiest my love."she said as she wimpered at him kissing her chst and then her left breast. she smiled again as he looked at . she let out a soft moan as he played with her nipple before he kissed lower."Oh spike you know just how to please me."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:38 am

he smiled "allways , I live to keep you happy donna , you see when you are then I am " he said kissing her tummy then genbtly each thigh as he slowly pulle them apart his fingers gently sliding closer in to part her lower lips as he slowly moved ever closer at first he gently roled his toungfe over her then brushing lower he found her already slick but he waited still gently rolling and caressing her lower bud .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:23 pm

D smiled at spike."I know baby, that's why i married you, that and for that fantastic bottom of yours."she said as her left hand snaked down and squeezed his bottom. she moaned as he pulled her thighs apart gently and then felt his fingers slide to her petals . she wimpered and called out to him as she felt his tongue rol over them and then brushed at her enterance as he then carassed her bud."Ohhh yes spike!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:03 pm

he chuckled as he felt her hand on his bottom hearing her cry out at his actions he moived up gently pushing against ehr opening with his now hard cock , he felt how warm and wet she was and how tight she still was , slowly and delibrate he pushed into her he could feel her wals grip him as he began to move he knew it would not take him long but the muscle at the back of his thigh ached forcing him to hold her and roll so he was on his back now and she sat a top him he could feel he slid deep inside her but he was now happy to let her take control.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:07 pm

D cried out again as he entered her warm and wet petals as they opened for him. her walls gripped him tight. she smiled as he rolled over so that she sat on top of him now. she went and leaned down and kissed his neck as she began to mover her hips."Poor baby your leg hurts you im sorry."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:30 pm

he smiled at her "its ok just be gentel " he said with a smile on his face he sighed as he could not help moving his hips to push into her hips as he moved deep inside her slowly his hands moved up her sides to her breats cupping them as he rolled the nipples between his thumb his hips slowly pushing up ward then slowly down to pull from her but soon he lay e3xausted under her
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:36 pm

She nodded when he told her to be gentle as he helped her push his hips and roll her nipples as she rode him, but she sensed he was tired so she slowlt and gently rolled off and began to kiss his chest and lick his male nipples with her tongue rolling them between her teeth, she then kissed lower and licked lower as she teased his still hard member with her tongue."It's allright baby, let me do this for you and later on when you feel better you can return the favor."she then began to slide her hands up and down his shaft as she put it between her breasts, sliding them too up and down at she licked then lowered her mouth up and down the tip sucking.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:51 pm

he felt her slid from him but then he felt her toung move over his hard member , slowly he felt his need growing as he felt the warmth of her breast around him "ow god , that feels wonderful" he said with a sigh he could not help his hips pushing between them as she moved his leg ached but he ignored it something stronger urged him on as he felt himself growing close he could feel his balls tigtening "ow god, Donna"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:02 pm

D conitnued to suck on him and slide her breasts up and down his shaft. she knew he liked it when he pushed against her. she stilled his pushing by taking an arm and lifting him up and lowering him as she sucked him and him now the other hand sliding up and down his shaft as felt his balls tighten up, she quickened her assult on him now rolling his tip between her extended fangs. she waited for him to take his release then relax for her as she loved making him feel good.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:23 pm

spike could take no more he felt himself rlese shooting all over his chest "god now I will have to shower " she said breathing hard as he finished, he reatched down his leg throbbed but not so much he could not smile and kiss Donna "you are amazing" he said pulling her to him he would have liked for her to lay on his chest but that would , he though be a bit sticky, so he wsa gontent to have ehr lay beside him till he could shower/
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:32 pm

D grinned a s she felt him take his realise as she removed her mouth off him"yes im afraid so my sweet husband. she would have like to lay on his chest but he was sticky and she was not going to get sitckier then she was."spike ill be right back."she said as she went to their bathroom and started the shower, she went and got a the wooden bench spike got her to use when she was pregnant with the twins so she wouldnt slip and fall in the shower."okay hun im gonna give us both shower okay?"she said as she scooped him up and brought him into the shower with him and sat him down on the bench so his leg would not throb."there you go, now it seems to me we are going to have to find other postions to make love so you wont hurt your leg worse."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:45 pm

spike smiled ashe moved to start the shower he graoned a little as she picked him up and them placed him under the warm water he sighed washing away the seamen from his chest he sighed looking at her "only till this gets better " he said motioning to his leg the scar red and angry again . he held some water over it and felt it sooth it a little "but I do agree we do need to find new positions even if its just for us even after my leg is healed " he said sitting abck against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:01 pm

D smiled as he was able to wash himself ."okay only till your leg is healed baby."she said softly as she washed herself."i think there are some postions in that book we boguth when i was pregant with the twins , you could see which ones looks the least likely to hurt your leg and we can work from there."she said with a smile as she bent over to grab the poof she dropped on the shower floor.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:07 pm

spike watched her was her self then as she dropped her sponge in front of him , he gave a groan "donna, your killing me with that pose " he said racting out to rub her butt cheeks as they were right in front of him. he could not help smile as he kissed each cheek of hers .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 26 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next