Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:10 pm

D nodded."Im glad he is that and that stubborn streak of his does him well."sge said softly as she continued to sit vigil over spike.

donna awoke when she heard spikes voice and felt him stir from his sleep."No it's you who should rest im fine."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:35 pm

he gave agraon as he took a deep breath "your... the one... with child not me" he said as he held his chest rolling to face her but as he did he could not stop the wave of sleep that took him again and he geve soft groan as he swlipped once more into darkness.

The next time he woke he felt a little better the ache in his body now subsided some what so he could breath , the gash in his thigh now bandaged had begun to heal, he looked at donna alssp next to him and brushed her hair as he moved to kiss her lips, his heart felt warm as he lay with her, he vaguly remebered the events and rembered how she ahd attacked the men but she ahd fare enouph given worning.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:20 pm

D shook her head."You are so stubborn, you were the one who was attacked."she smiled as he slipped back into sleep.
meanwhile she slipped into sleep herself dreaming about what happened, she waved her arms in the air making fighting motions."you leave him alone, i told you all if you harmed him what would happen and you just wouldnt listen.."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:29 pm

spike grasped her arms and held them best he could but in his waekenstate she flug him across the room he shifted as he lay looking at her" DONNA WAKE UP!!" HE shouted harshly as he stried to stand his leg giving out and he just lay on teh floor " For my healt please wake up" he said his voice strained frm a jolt of pain that came from the back of his hed where he ahd hit the thick wodden workbench
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 pm

D sprung awake from her nightmare as she heard spike scream for her to wake up . she opened her eyes up to see him on the floor."Oh spike baby im so sorry."she began to cry as she realised that she had flung him across the room."You need me to pick you up?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:35 pm

spike allmost laughed as she asked if he needed her to pick him up "yeah would help a little " he said reatching out to her finally he groaned as he stood up "ow god donna remind me nevr to get on your bad side " he said and reatched to kiss her as he hopped back to the table and sat down again "I so could use my own bed right now , and a shower"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:58 pm

D looked chargined."sorry baby, i did not mean to hurl you across the room."she said softly as he reached out for her and kissed her and got back down on the table."Okay so let me carry you to the room then."she said scooping him up off the table."where too shower or bed first?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:06 pm

he lsughed as she sacooped him up lioek a baby into ehr arms "shower, know you'll have to come too?" he sai8d with a grin to her "though i could walkk im not comletely drained yet" he said though he did like the idea of her crrying him he felt alittle foolish in her arms when it should have been the other way around
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:34 pm

D nodded"Yeah i guess i'll have to now." she shook her head at him."Youve been through a rough patch so im still carrying you and thats that spike."she said as she carried him to their bathroom."Okay need help undressing or do you need me to keep you steady?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:39 pm

he sighed as she carried him threw to the bath room "just keep me steady I can undress my self " he said his voice strained as he slipped off his dirty tee-shirt but as he bent down to undo his trousers the world spun and he lend hard against her " ok you'll have to do that bit if I lok down i will pas out again" he said reatching for teh wall behind her and grabbing arain
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:33 am

D nodded and kept him as steady as she could as he too his shirt off . she frowned when he went to take his pants off as he seemed dizzy."allright lovey, don't get up[set it's not like i havent taken off your trousers before eh."she said with a wink as she got his trousers, un buttoned, unzipped and off in a blink of an eye."There you go all done my love."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:45 pm

he could not help smile as she undressed him if it was any other time he would have loved the feeling of her as she slid down his trousers but right at that moment he was just cocintrating on keeping upright. He shookins head as she said she ahd taken his trousers of before.
"so true, " he said ansd he tunred and grasped the taps in his hands , he felt the warm water washing away the grubby feeling from him and sighed even if he did still rest on one hand against the wall in front of him his shoulders aching as he moved under the water.
"what hit me I usualy don't go down so fast" he said loking at her as he brushed her hair from her face, he groaned alittle at the sharp pain from his letg as the water washed away the dried blood.
"you know that bandage will need changing" he said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:32 pm

D nodded."Need me to help washing up?"she asked softly as she helped him move."It might because you were still tired from all our antics and also from me biteing you? but that would have given us a bond and put some of my engery back to you though."
she nodded again."Yes i know which is why your dad gave me the first aid kit and told me to go into the back yard and get some of the plants he said would be good to put in a poltice on your bandage to help the healing, i did it when you were passed out the first time."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:47 pm

spike looked down at the bandage taking it off he was suprised to see nothing more than a thin red line on his thigh.

"good old dad he knows about these things, may be the bond is what got me threw the fever " he said running his hands gently over her arms as he now felt strong enouph to stand on his own. He tipped his head back and felt the warm water run over his face as he snaked his arm around ehr waist gebntly pulling ehr to him as he held her lovingly in his arms "all the time I was out of it all I could think of was you and..." he pused plcing his hand on her tummy "our new addition" he smiled holding her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:57 pm

D nodded."I'm pretty sure it was, makes a dandy of a hickey too ha!"she said with a laugh. she smiled as she felt his hands on her arms and felt he was strong now to stand. she laughed as he snaked an arm around her waist pulling to him in the shower, holding her in his arms."Im all wet now, my clothes are soaked."she said and then kissed his forhead."all i thought about was saving you, i cannot live without you spike, i'd perish if anything were to happen to you." she smiled when he placed his hand on her tummy."yes our new bundle of joy, and i for one am glad this one is going to grow the normal way, we get much more time then we did with our twins."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:18 pm

spike laughed as she said about her clothes being wet "then get out of them and join me in the shower " he said smiling feeling more like himself as each minet passed . he could not help love that fact "I will enjoy how your body grow over the months to come, especialy trying new positons as your tummy gets bigger , Humm, I wonder what the twins will think" he said smiling as he kissed her neck gently taking teh shower gell he washed down his chest then reatching back behind her he slipped of her shirt and wet bra washing ehr back as he went.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:31 pm

D laughed and waggled a finger at him."some time i think you do these things on purpose jsut to get me out of my clothes."i love it how even though i got as big as a pumpkin you still couldnt keep your hands off me and the look i used to catch you giving me as I nursed the twins and yes i like the new positons we tried too, especially the one you said was your favorite." she smiled as he kissed her neck anmd took of her wet bra and shirt and then washed her back as she got out of the rest of her clothes."I think the twins considering how much now they are grown will think we are being gross and that having another sibling in the family will be cool as they say knowing how good we are raising them not to be little selfish bratty teenagers."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:40 pm

spike chuckled "yes I did enjoy that one" he grined thinking abck to how many they ahd tried , he smiled "they have grown so fast , well this one will be our baby for a little longer thanks to fathers potion, I think mom will love the idea of fussing over you as you get bigger too" he smiled as he let his hands roam over her smoth soft silken skin he could not help but move behind her his body pressed tight to hers ijn the confins of the shower the steam making his body wet as with hers.

" I love that fact your vamp side now accepts me also" he said softly to her kissing the nape of her neck as he washed her lower back and wonderfully round bum cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:34 pm

D laughed "yes well i thought your back would give out with that one."she said teasingly."Yes the twins are so grown now, i wonder what age they'll pick to stay at, hopefully they'll chose to slow down a bit so they dont get too older too fast because then it would look a little old to have children who look older then we do."
she laughed as he said his mom would love fussin over her again."yes i know she would , she still does now anyways."she said as she felt his hands over her skin she whimpered and let out a soft moan as she felt his body press tight to her in he confines of the shower.
she nodded when he said he loved that her vampire side accepted him."yes well, i think my vampire thinks your one sexy beast, as you've proved it over and over again to it, but yes i think it finally acepted you when you took it over the edge and let me drink from you and let it bond with you while i was in my vampire state and you didnt fear it like before, i think it was waiting for you to show no fear to it, now that its accepted you we can have way more fun.."she said with a wink. as she felt his ahnd on ehr lower back and now on her bottom as he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:49 pm

spike looked at her from behind. "only because it showed me that there was nothing to fear " he said softly as he ran his hands around to her tummy loving the feel of her as he pule her back against him just to hold her he was afraid if he started anything in the shower he'd be the one ending up on the floor. Hie mind sipped back to that day like a picture from a stills camera the image of her biting down on his neck flashed in his mind he flinched as if he adh been bit again and breathed a little hard as he tried to shut out the image.
"sorry" he said looking at her apoligeticly he hoped she could not see that some fear remaind but only a little and not from her but the fact he ahd been sloppy adn carless to let them get to him and her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm

D shook her head "I dunno i think sometimes there is still a bit of fear about my fangs and only because of what those other vampires did and not me."she said softly hopeing he would fully get over his fear of that. she smiled as he continued to hold her."I think its a good idea if we dont start anything in here or ill have to carry you again."she said teasinging him. she began to cry as he shivered and said he was sorry."You're still scared of me!"she cried and then ran out the shower into their room.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 pm

spike felt her tare from his arms and run fron the shower as if his heart had been renched from his chest he stood for a moment then he took a step out and it hit him his mind spun as he lent against the shower door "god not now" he said to himself as he took a deep breath as he took a second step out his legs feeling like jelly once more, now he understood, her being close had given him strength, now she was no longer close he felt weak once more.
"donna ?" he called "Donna!!" he stepped his legs w0obaling under him as he moved to teh bathroom door but he could not stand and colapesed to his knees his arms shakijng under him "Im sorry" he kept saying "Im so sorry" then the blackness came and he colapsed on the floor dripping went and naked.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:16 am

D turned back as she heard spike cry out for her . she ran as she heard him fall and say he was sorry but was too late as he blacked out and collasped n the floor dripping wet and naked, she went and scooped him up and carried him to the bed and dried him off, then put him under the covers she then layed down next to him under the covers and held him, her head layed on his chest listening to his heart beat."Please wake up, spike its me whos sorry, oh god please dont die on me."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:50 pm

spike tossed and turned in his sleep he saw images all his family lay dead or dying including donna she was being raped by her own kind and forced to bear children for her father , he could only watch being chained to a wall he too was being used his seemen dr4ained constanly by females , but all he was intrested in was donna but he could not get to her.

" Donna!!" he cried out as he sat up his boddy shook violantly as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Donna could not sleep but tried to, but failed as she still was worried about spikes black out again. she felt him toss and turn in sleep. she awoke when she heard him cry out her name. "spike wake up you are having another night mare, it's allright im here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next