Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:02 pm

he loked at it and smirked "im afraid so mother would be so put out if you don't at lest it raw " he picked at his plate and sighed moist of it was not to his taste he prefered what Donna cooked so much more tasty but he could not leave it "if i have to so do you " he said grinning taking his first mouth full and regretting it as it tasted dry and bland.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:48 pm

D made a face."i prefer your cooking , i want mash with gravy damn it! or even fish and chips..no i have to eat bloody liver!"she shivered as she cut a peice and shook ."it's still gross."she said as she took another peice."maybe we can go in later and bribe cook to make something nice for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:30 pm

he laughed and loked at his own "well when we get bck i'll cook you that if you still want it that is" he said pulling a face at his own food as he finally tasted it "on second thoughts let slip out andfind a cafe to have some realy food " he said pushing the tray away and sitting up to pull on some bottoms "besides i need to get out of here or i'll go mad" he said and pulled himself to his own feet he wobbled for a moment but managed to stand on his own the throb now a slight cramp and he breathed out that it was just that "you coming ?" he chuckled as he loked at the liver "or do you want more liver ?"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:12 pm

D nodded ."yes please, i shant even give it too oogie, its that yucky." she said pushing her own food away."allright then let get out here before we both go stir crazy.'she said as she threw on her under things and then her sun dress and some flip flops."Yes im coming, no more liver and onions please! i could go for something nice, even pub food right now."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:33 pm

spike smiled as he helped her up onto her feet even though he limped he moved down to teh garage taking down the keys to a porche he threw them to Donna "ok your turn to drive its auto and don't cratch the paint i had it detailed last week" he said grinning as he wondered if she would spot id had her name on teh key chain ,he move to teh passager side and sat down reklived to get off his leg.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:46 pm

D nodded as he said it was her turn to drive and not to scratch the paint on it as he tossed her the keys. she looked down on the keychain and grinned."so it's mine then you rascal?"she said as she climbed in behind the wheel and leaned over and buckled spike in before she did her own and started the car and closed the doors and then got the car out od gear and drove off. "where to sir?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:52 pm

he sat back in the seat and felt teh wind in his hair "any cafe thats no where near my mom and dads theres on in teh next village its sup[osed to be very good " he said streching out his leg "and yeah its all yours babe" he could not help grin at her "it was suposed to be a birthday presant but i ghough you could use it right now." he winced slightly at the stiffness in his leg but just relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:58 pm

"allright then spike then thats where we go."she said as the speed along the road. she smiled at him as he said it was all hers."You allways spoil me, i would have settled on a new wok or even a new helmet."she said softly as the neared the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:48 pm

he shook his head "can't have you riding that bike when your 6 months " he said "besides i like to spoil you " he sm,iled as they pulled into infront of the cafe. Slowly she slid out the passanger seat and stood up leaning slightly on the car for a moment then moved limping slightly into the cafe, he could smell the coffee and smiled "god that smells good " he said feling his stomach rumble he slipped his hand in donnas and lead her to a table.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:09 pm

D nodded."I know , i know besides its impractial my belly would get in the way, the widows made for a fit woman not a penguin."she said with a laugh as they pulled in and she parked the car. she unbuvkled and slid out the car. "Yeah it does but we need to get you a snazzy cane or at least some kind of hip walking stick untill you stop limping."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Spike sighed and walked over to her, well hobbled overand slipped his arms around her " your not apengin not in my eyes , your a sexy mom" he said grinning "now food both of you" he took her hand and limped into the cafe to sit down as he ordered his breakfast and a coffee to drink. "as for the stick i'll agree only if its till i can walk by my self again and only if you chose it"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:51 am

D smiled."you are so biased, i am too a penguin."she nodded when he said that she needed to eat for herself and the baby."yes spike."she said frowing as he saw him limp as they sat down and ordered "No coffe for me , orange juice please and yes dear, how about one with s skull like a crystal skull or do you fancy something else for your walking stick? then after you can walk by yourself we can donate it to aged home."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:06 am

spike chuckled and shook his head as she said she was a penguin, he thought about it and nodded "sounds good we can get it after we eat" he said with a smile as the watress took his order then returned moments later to place it infront of him and smiled a broad grin at him her back to Donna as she did.

" I wonder how the kids are doing?" he said with a warm smile as he reatched over and took donna's hand there rings touching to show he still was in love with her. The woman walked away a frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:00 pm

D smiled ."okay that sounds good to me."she said softly as the waitress came and took spikes order and then ignored her and smiled at spike, this of which made her furious as the waitress thought she couldnt be seen but she was.

she smiled again as he asked about the twins."Im sure they are being spoiled by your parents today and are having a grand time."she said as she patted spikes hand as he took hers. she went and took two fingers and pointed them at her eyes then at the waitress and slightly showed her fangs to warn the waitress when spike wasnt looking.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Spike chuckled as hje saw out the corner of his eye what she did he said nothing knowing that would be enouph for teh poor waitress.

"if your wanting desert after you'd bettr be a bit nicer to her dear" he said as he finished his food and sat back as he rubbed his leg and sighed feeling the sight pain from it.

"when your done theres a place two doors down, i have to admit i don't want to use a cane but this leg pains to much not to" he said continuing to massage it the wairtress made amoved to walk over and opened her mouth glancing at donna she closed it and stood back where she was having second thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:18 pm

D put up her hands in protest and then mouthed the words sorry to the waitress."We i wouldnt have been rude but i didnt like the way she was fliriting with you, you would have thought when she saw your ring or the way we look at each other she would have backed off., now if she would have left you alone i would have been as sweet as pie, but seeing as im a pregant half vamp and your wife, well..."she said to him as she did want desert but knew the waitress was probably took scared to come near her."You could allways tell the lady, it was a really early halloween prank and that your wife is sorry."

she nodded to him"i know that mr stubborn but you need one."she turned and told the waitress which she knew was in ear shot."He eats crackers in the bed and snores , still want him then dear?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:25 pm

spike chuckled and saw he waitress smile and shake her head picking up two menus an walked over she apoligyed smiling and shaking her head at spike now.

"hey i do not snore " he said in protest as for the crackers he could not deny that one "and it was once " he sid with a side ways grin at both of them.

He ordered a small ice cream and waited "you should know dear I am all yours, body mind and soul" he sid kissing her as he lent over the table.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:05 pm

D smiled at the waitress and accepted her apolgy."Im sorry miss it's just me hormones, we are exspecting our third child now."she said softly before she laughed at spike again as he protested he did not in fact snore and that he only ate crackers bed only once." so you say, but whos crackers were there last tuesday when we rented the vampire effect?"

d ordered a rather large banana split."Yes dear i know as am i yours."she said as she pointed to a couple of biker guys who said under their breath that he was lucky. "Your turn dear."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:25 pm

he turned to look at the bikers and moved his coat showing his hard wear straped to his leg , both bikers eyes went wide and he smiled quickly covering it up before the waitreess could see it.

"sorry guys this biker mom is registered and leathal" he said his face serious as he watched the two turn away , he could not resist a soft laugh as he turned back to eat his food again. But as he did he winced and cursed softly.

"I wish this dam thing would heal , it still hurts, hun would you rubb it later the muscle feels tense " he said
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:09 pm

D grinned as spike told the bikers that she was registered and leathal."you forgot mention that i eat bacon buddy's in the bed too."she said teasingly as she tried to stifle a laugh at the seriousness of his face at the bikers. she frowne as she saw him wince."yes spike i promise ill rub the salve on it when we get home okay? if you'll rub my feet."she said softly as she leaned over and kissed his cheek then finished her split with a burp."excuse me."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:03 pm

spike smiled at her when she said she would salve it when they got back , he was hapy as it seem to twitch with a pin like pain when he moved.

"yes i forgot about that" he grined at her, he chuckled as she burped slightly and took her hand "in some places its a compliment as its a sign of a good meal"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:40 pm

D smiled as she had her hand taken but frowned when she sensed he was in pain.
she laughed when he grinned at her and said he had forgotten about that."I think thats in japan or china i think spike, but yes it was very nice, good change from the liver..remind me to hide it in the plant next time your mother serves it."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 pm

spike laughed "ow i don't think she'll cook it again " he said continuing to rub his thigh gently , he sighed again "come on lets get that cane this thing is some what killing me" he said standing up slowly as he left some coins on the table.

Moving back out side he strugled to walk down the street finally throwing his arm over donnas shoulder as if holding her but in actuality she was holding him up.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 pm

D laughed."i certainly hope not."she said as he told her that he wanted to go get the cane now."okay darling lets go then."she said as she helped him up after she got out from the table. she smiled as he threw his arm over her shoulder so it looked like he was holding her so he would at least have his dignity when they both knew she was holding him up."pays to have a strong wife spike, be glad im not some poor delicate creature."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:35 pm

he smiled and kissed her "I would still love you" he said as they walked, well he hobbled along to a shop that sold canes , pushing open the door a man walked over and imidiatly showed them to two chairs.

"now how can i help you" hea sked smiling from one to the other as he waited .

"were after acane for me something in black and silver i think" spike said and the man dove into the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 28 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next