Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:17 am

D smirked and then let out a soft whimper as she felt him harden and thicken inside her forceing her walls open even more. she felt herself grow wet against him as she started to move her hips faster. she cried out his name as she felt his hands on her breasts and sucked in her breathe as he played with her nipples now. "yes..thats it spike!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:51 am

spike could feel the pleasure corsing threw him as she moved ontop of him his fing ers slipping from her nipples as he sat up taking one breast in his mouth gently nipping at it as he hand caressed and still played with the other. he could feel himself now rock hard and deep inside her womb again the more she moved the more he felt as if he hit the back of her womb and the more he knew he would relese into her. "thats it donna ... just... use me... as your toy" he said softly in her ear as he licked it
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 am

D felt pleasure rack her body as she rode him faster and harder then before. she paused to make sure she wasnt hurting him and leaned down gently to kiss his forhead tenderly as she felt him at breast with his mouth now as his hand still played with the other."Oh..yes spike!."she cried out as she felt him at the back of her womb now and threw back her head. her body began to shake furiously as her eyes began to glow a luminous blue, she wasnt in blood lust but was very hot for her husband."Don't be frightened my angel, you've just hit a very sensative spot inside me thats making me very hot for you."she said as she rode him faster now, her long legs gently wrapped around his waist."SPIKE!" she cried out.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:16 am

spike saw her eyes change part of him became a little scared but his pleasure took over "ow god... donna " he said holding her tight against him "Im...ok" he managed to say to her "ow..god I can't hold on your too good... I have to go harder" he said matching her speed and thrusts pushing himself harder and deeper "don't be afraid .... let it out" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 am

D felt him become a bit scared of her but then felt his body relax again as pleasure too over."thats it baby, dont be frightened i wont harm you i only want to show you what you make me feel."she began to go faster and a bit harder as she arched her back and began to tremble furiously."Spike! go harder my angel !"she said as she felt him pushing harder and deeper inside her."Oh gods! yes my angel my sweet angel!"she cried out as her body began to shake even more,she felt her walls tigthen hard against him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:05 pm

spike heard ehr ask for him to go harder and he di as she asked . He felt as if she was taking him to his very limits as ahuman but he was not going to give up he would plase ehr as human and vampire , he held himself feeling himself become even harder inside her his balls ached for release but he held himself he knew when he came this time he would reatchj his limit and be on the very edge of his conshoness. he graoned as she tightened around him once more "I... I can't hold on much longer... your ... your so good " he said "I..i WANT TO FILL YOU ...OW GOD ...SHOW ME DONNA PLEASE SHOW ME!!"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:35 pm

D felt him go harder inside her as she felt him. she arched her back. she would show him what he wanted very soon. she could feel him waiting for release as her own body shook then tensed up as she threw her head back and grabbed his hips as she moved him as she moved now impaleing herself onto him. her body tensed and began to shake as she tightened even more around him "I need your help spike! please! "NOW OH GOD NOW SPIKE!" she cried out as her body shook like a woman possessed , her walls now soaked him inside her. her body tensed as she tried to take even more of him in.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:51 am

spike felt himself unable to take any more he held her closeer as he quicklened his pace he was hitting her wall so hard now he wondered if he would damage it. But then he could take no more his body shook as he came deep inside her his last thrust feeling as if a barrior had broke and he ahd pushed into some forbiden area of hers filing it with his seed as it flowed from him and into her. streamn after stream pored from him till he could fel it flowing around him as he pushed into that cavaty he felt he could not help fill that void twice more.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:07 am

D felt unable to hold on anymore as she felt spike quicken his pace and hit her walls hard. she felt him shake all around her and then come deep inside her,emptying his seed all inside her. she felt stream after stream spill into her as he pushed inside her twice more. Her body couldnt stop shaking even though she had her relase."spike, i cant stop shakeing."she said with a worried tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:17 am

Spike felt himself slowly reseeding even though he still trickled inside ehr he relaxed against her holding ehr tight but comfortaing "shush , just relax" he said softly his voice calm and reasuring even with his heart beating hard and his own body weakened he held on for her "I don't know what happened I just all of asudden felt like somthing was taking me from inside you"he said softly "Im sorry if I hurt you donna , so sorry" he held ehr so his head rested over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:31 am

D began to relax as he held her and soothed her with his voice. she could feel his heart beat fast against her."You didnt hurt me my love, i would have told you if i did."she said softly kissing his shoulder."I know what happened spike, it was my vampiric side calling out to you, taking you from inside me."she said as she now soothed him, rubbing his back and rocking him gently as his head rested on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:42 am

spike sighed and lifted his head to look at ehr "your...your vampiric side can do that , does that mean I got it pregnat ?" he said looking some what confused "It felt as if somthing took me and was asucking all I had making me ... for lack of a nicer word...cum more than I sould but my body wouldn't stop" he looked down seeing himself some what red and sore "ok no more today he could see spots of blood on him and looked at ehr "you sure I didn't hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:54 am

D shook her head."No, not this time..my vampric self regulates itself in that respect, it just wants to mate not make babies, it more of a lust thing."she said softly to him."if i had been a full vampire, that would have made you so hot that you wouldnt have even felt me take blood from you, in fact you would have liked it, it's what female full blooded vampires do to males even of their own kind."she said."I would never drink from you though spike, not unless i had to turn you save your life." she shook her head again at him."No, you really didnt hurt me, that blood from me from my lip i bit."she said dabbing her lip with nearby wash rag.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:14 pm

he took the rag and dabbed her lip for her before kissing her lightly before laying abck on the couch "god I am exausted, satified, but exausted " he looked at her "will it be that way everytime?" he asked wondering if that was what he was to expect he wrapped his arms around ehr "I asked you erlier if at one point I was unable to do anything or ws dieing I want you to turn me and I still do" he said his hand brushing her cheek "I want to be with you always donna , you and our children "
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:37 pm

D smiled as he tended to her lip and layed down on the couch next to spike."Yes me too as well. she shurgged her shoulders."I really don't know my angel, i think it would be stronger during my sun sickness, i jsut hope i dont hurt you ."she said softly to him and kissed his shoulder. she nodded as he told her that he wanted her to change him if he was unable to do anything or was dieing."allright i will do that then, as i love you and never want to be without you."she said softly cuddling next to him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:01 pm

He let his hand brush against her arm " thank you my love" he said smiling now feeling no matter what hapened they would be together. " if thats what your like out of the sun sickness I am doomed when your in it" he said grinning as he looked tesingly at her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:24 pm

D let out a yawn."You are welcome."she said softly as they snuggled together. she laughed when he teased her."Just make sure that time you are the one in control and you should be fine."she said with a wink. "Other wise you might end up walking funny."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:33 pm

He chuckled then winced "oow ouch" he said seing ehr yawn "ok time for us to head to bed and sleep mrs Van hesing, this time it was you who started it" he groinned turning off teh tv and puting himself away noticing he was even then a little sore "oww even now you made him sore" he said smiling to her as he reatched down to help her stand "come on a nice long sleep should do wonders"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:07 pm

D giggled."Serves you right."she nodded as he said it was time to go to sleep and it was her who started it."Yes i know."she said as she got redressed in her pajamas. she frowned when he said she had made him sore"Im sorry , ill make it up to you tomorrow."she said with a yawn. "yes sleep is good."she said as he helped her to stand and then she noticed some red marks on her chest."Oh yeah looks like im not the only one who got pretty frisky."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Spike blushed "oops " he said grining as he moved to kiss them better as he looked at her smiling "ok come on time to sleep" he took her hand and lead her into the bed room laying down on the bed next to her he rolled to hold her tight while throwing teh covers over her and himself too. "night donna my lovley wife" he said softly to her as he felel asleep.

Next morning he could not help but graon as his musles complained about teh activity they ahd got up to teh previose night "oww donna I ache " he said softly but he knew a hot shower would solve that in no time.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:07 pm

D nodded."okay then.'she said as he took her hand and led her to their room and layed down in the bed next to spike and let him hold her tight."Night tiger."she said with a wink to him before she fell asleep.

nex moriing she awoke to find spike complaing about how sore he was."well love so do i, so i guess if we dont want to ache we'll have to cut down on the extra activities."she said with another wink as she checked the mointer for the twins."looks like someones awake."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Spike turned to lsiuten "hum grace or jacob I wonder " he said chukaling "cut down no way my body will just have to get use to it" he said sliping from teh bed and walking likean old man as he laughed reatching teh door he stood up and moved to teh twins room "ah ha grace I see your awake " he said picking ehr up "daddy!" she she said with a warm smile he blew a rasberry on her tummy and carried her threw to Donna "well grace is awake" he said placing ehr on the bed where she crawled up to her sitting next to her mommy on the bed
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:59 am

D nodded."Probably grace, little man sleeps like a log."she laughed when he said he wouldnt cut down but would get his body used to it."Hmm, maybe we should work out later then , get you fitter."she said with a wink. she smiled when spike brought grace in and she crawled up on the bed and sart next to her."Hello and good morning sunshine, did you sleep good?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:23 am

spike sat on teh end of the bed smiling at both of them. " she did " he said "and I'd love your trainning seshions " he said winking teasingly at her "but first a shower I think." he moved to leave Grace and Donna on the bed.

Walking in teh shower he felt the warm water wash away the stiffness he felt in his muscles , finashing he wrapped a twoel around him and walked back out his hair now wet and dripping as he lay a towle across his sholders to dry it as he walked back into teh bedroom "now I feel so much better."
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:56 am

D smiled at grace as grace smiled at them."Mummy."grace said. she laughed as spike teased about her training sessons"I dont mean that kind of training sesson love."she said sticking out her tongue.

she whistled when he came out and laughed when grace tried to mimic her."gracie is trying to whistle like i did whistling at you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 15 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next