Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:35 pm

D nodded. "yes she is and yes he is."she said matter of factly as jacob turned to look at her. she poked spike in the ribs when he said it was her non vamp part he loved so much."what you dont love all of me?im so moving in with your mother then."she said pretending to sniff. "You forgot a half vampire whos also a stunningly gorgeous and an amazing vampire hunter also."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:00 pm

he chuckled and held her tight against hi "no your not " he said and kissed her "I love every sensual curve and line of you donna van helsing " he said now tickaling her as she held her "mother of our children and who now should be in bed with their father " he said and liftd her into his arms to carry her with teh moniter to the bed room , placing the moniter next to the bed he lay her dowjn on it "now time to sleep " he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 am

D giggled."Okay I shan't then."she said as he kissed her and held her tight against him."Do you now then love?because i love every bit and peice of you right down to that blonde hair of yours."she said with a wink. she giggled when spike picked her up and told her she needed to be in bed with him."yes you are right father of my children and i wiill once you quit tickling."she smiled when he took her and the mointer and carried them into their room ,then put her down on the bed and the mointer on their night stand."Yes dear i know."she said removing her towel and then getting under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:20 am

spike slipped out his towel and lay next to her under the clean sheets his arm around ehr as he held her tight the moniter giving soft sounds of both children gigging and cooing in ther cribs "they sound happy " he said as he kissed the back of her neck gently as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 am

D cuddled up next to spike as he lay next to her under the clean sheets as he held her tight. 'i wonder if the lights will be back on in the morning."she said with a yawn as she heard the sound of the babies gigling and cooing in their beds."Yes they do."she sighed when he kissed the back of her neck and reached over and patted his head.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:03 pm

spike woke the next day to see the bedroom light on "yes they got the power back" he said softly then he gently kissed her shoulder as he slipped from the bed to the kitchen sneeking a look at the twins who were laid sound asleep looking bigger than the previose night . He chuckled and shook his head heading for the kitchen to make a nice breakfast in bed for donna.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:18 pm

D. rolled over in the bed and fluffed her pillow as the light spilled threw in the bed room. she put a pillow over her face and went to sleep again she patted the place next to her hopeing to feel spike next to her but his place was empty. she thought maybe he had gotten up to go the looh or check on the babies.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Spike walked back into the bed room with a tray set out with a single rose in the middle on it was a full cooked breakfast with fresh orange juice "morning sleepy head " he said laying the tray on the bedside cabinet and leaning to kiss her under the pillow "breakfast is served" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:42 pm

D felt spike kiss her under the pillow."morning love."she removed her pillow and sniffed the air then turned her head to see spike had fixed a tray with fully cooked breakfast and he set out a beautiful rose her on it as well."spike you make me fall in love with you more and more each day."she said as she kissed him."but you shouldnt have gone to such trouble my angel as you need to eat too."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 pm

spike smiled "its ok theres enouph for two here " he said taking the rose and holding it up to her with a smile "its not as beautiful as you donna" he said softly gently kissing her soft lips as he smiled to her "ok before anything happens, eat, we have things to buy don't we?" he asked taking a peice of toast.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 pm

D smiled."good because if im to mantain the figure you love, you'd had better eat up too."she said with a grin to him as she kissed him back."Im eating im eating."she said as she ate some of the tasty bacon and dipped the toast into her eggs."yes we do, we have to get things to make food for the twins, then we need to get ulttra sun block for them and me and suits for us all plus other things we need if we are going to have a day at the pool or if you want to take them down to the board walk and take them to the ocean."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:52 pm

spike nodded as he ate "we need a double bugy too " he said taking a sip of jiuce "luckaly i got the car seats or rather my father did just after they ere born" he said grinning at her where he now lay on one arm watching her eat " you know I think they grew again last night " he said just as one shouted out "jacob again" he said chukaling as he heard jacob using his voice on the moniter Grace was in the background "you'd almost think they were tlking to each other" he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:10 pm

D nodded "yeah we do, i forgot about that."she said as she finished off her eggs."You need swim trunks and i need a suit too, which you need to help me pick out."she said as she watched spike eat."I think they did too."she giggled as he said it was their son again on the moniter"Yes i seem to hear little grace too, i think perhaps they are talking each other it sounds like they are telling each other what we are doing for the day and that daddies bacon smells good."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Spike smiled and nodded "well if its that good you should eat and its got to be aone peice for you, I don't wan other men admiring you body , thats for me to do "he grinned knowing she would probably go for abikini just to annoy him but he didn't mind he knew she as his and the other men would be enviose.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:27 pm

D laughed."Oh of course i'll get a one peice, i dont feel like being oggled by strange men remember?"she said when she stole a peice of spikes bacon and ate it. she really was going to buy a one peice as she knew if she wore a bikini it would slughtly annoy her husband and also she didnt feel like having to smack some dumb man if he stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:33 pm

spike sat open mouthed as she stole a peice of his bacon but then just smiled at her when she said she would buy a one peice "yeah I don't fancy having to hit a man for making a pass at my wife " he said chukaling finishing his breackfast quickly as he did he heard grace over the moniter and smiled " DA DA" came jacobs voice and he nearly swallowe his toast "did you hear that?" he said to donna
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:40 pm

D giggled as she saw the look on spikes face as she stole his bacon and then he smiled at her when she said she'd buy the one peice."Yeah i dont fancy having to pull you off some stupid bloke."she said with a giggle as she finished her breakfast. she heard grace on the mointer and almost choked on her bacon when she swore she heard their son say the word "da-da.". she coughed then took a sip of orange juice."yes i did, hear that my word, he did say da-da didnt he."she said happily glad one of their babies said their first word.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:46 pm

spike grinned "it sure sounded lijke it " he said them he head grace "Mummmmm" she said in the background "wow conflict of intrest" he said still grinning like a cheshire cat at the sounds both babies made "could be coincadence" he said but deep inside he hoped it wasn't and that they ahd actuall said there first words.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:58 pm

D nodded "yes it did."then they heard grace say "mum.""yeah i would say so, you'd think it would be the other way round with grace calling for you and our big boy calling for me."she said still smileing at the sounds the babies made."Maybe and then again maybe not, we'll know for sure if they say it again."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:07 pm

spike sighed "yeap we'll now when we take them out " he sid lifting the tray from the bed and walking abck into the kitchen as he walked past the twins he smiled "donna out son has learned a new trick , he stood up" he said and moved to Jacob "ok little man who am I ?" he asked Jacob chuckled but said nothing "guess it was a flook " he said and turned to leave "Da-da" he said and spike smirked before turning back to face him seeing his hand held out grasping for him
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:18 pm

D. nodded "yes i suppose so."she said as she heard him say that their son had jsut stood up."thats tremendous."she went and got out the bed and saw for herself. she smiled as she saw spike ask jacob who he was and then heard him say "da-da"as spike was about to leave "told you so, he wanted you my dear."she said smeiling at the fact their son really did say his first word.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Spike moved to Jacob and pick him up "well now who getting to be a big boy" he said grinning as he moved with him to Donna "do you think garce will be the same?" he asked looking at the second cot .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:37 pm

D turned to spike. "yes he is getting to be a big boy."she nodded when he grinned and asked if she thought grace would be the same.grace looked up at them and opened her little mouth and spoke."Mmmummy , Da-da."she said as she pointed at them then to herself"gwace."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:44 pm

he smiled " well they do say girls are more advanced then boys, sorry jacob but its true" he said jacob giggled as if agreeing as he moved to dress him in a teeshirt ad blue trousers and bootties "at this rate these two are growing they will need a new wordrobe in a day" he said sliding the last bootiie back on only to have jacob take it off and throw it at Donna" Mummmy"he said and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:00 pm

D chuckeld at the babies."yes its true but im sue little man will catch up soon."she nodded when spike said at the rate they were growing they would need new clothes in a day."Yes they should."she laughed when jacob threw off his bootie and said "mummy""she went and put his bootie back on. "there you go little man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next