Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:58 pm

D smiled as they floated in the water together as he held her and helped her float. "could you carry me in there , my legs are kind of feeling weak."she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:26 pm

spike smiled walking to lift ehr out teh water and in to teh jacuzzi "better dear" he said kissing her neckas he slid behind her to hold her enjoyi9ng the soothing bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 pm

D nodded as he lifted her out and carried her to the jacuzzi and then lifted her down into it."Much better thank you love."she said as she felt him kiss her neck and slip behind her to her hold her.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:07 pm

spike sighed holding her "that was amazing dear 2 he said unable to stop his hands from playing with her again his own body still sensitive reacted to the bubbling water and he grew hard again .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 am

D smiled at her husband."spike my sweet angel, that feels so nice, but if you start something you are going to have to help me , my legs are still weakened from before, you gave me quite a work out."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

spike wrapped his arms around her and moved in the water "that can be arranged" he whispered softly to her as his lips caressed her ear gently. he used the water to help as he lifted her back on to him his hands gripping her as he lowered her down one hand resting on her tummy the other caressing her bear breast as just using his muscles he contracted and relaxed inside her stretching her walls against him his spare hand moving under the water to pinch her clit as he rolled it once more, in side he knew he could never get enough of her , was it her vamp hormones that drove him wild he didn't know but right at that moment he was so turned on he couldn't stop even if he wanted to all he wanted was to make babies with her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:52 pm

D. smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and hellped her move in the water. she purred as his lips caressed her ear gently. she whimpered softly as he lifted her back onto him . "spike you are truely my angel."she moaned softly to him as he felt his hand caress her bare breast as she now felt his ,uscles contract and relaxed inside her stretching her walls against him. she began to move against him as she felt his hand move to her clit pinching and rolling it."ohhhh yessss spike!" she cried out."That's my love, slowly now and build up to it."she couldnt get enough of him and his love making as it allways drove her wild, she didnt know if it was because her vampire hormones were attracked to the human phermamones he gave off, but she was so hot for him right now that she wouldnt be able to stop if tried and all she wanted was for him to make babies with her for how ever long he wanted to, whenever he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:33 pm

spike did as she asked slowed down till he almost stopped then sped up his fingers rolling her between them as with her nipples her gently teased them as he kissed the back of her neck gently as he once more pushed hard and deep into her waiting womb he could feel the walls of her pulsating with each thrust inward as he could feel her cervix clenching tight around his member as if it was drawing him in to her he could not get enough of the feeling and how tight she was inside .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 pm

D moaned as she felt him slow down, she could feel him more intensely inside when he went slower and her walls grabbed him tighter as she started to grow wetter for him. she threw her head back when when she felt him roll and tease her nipples as he kissed her neck."spike, ohhhh ..spike..you are so good to me!"she cried out. her walls started to pulsate with need as she felt each thrust of his memeber as she felt him deeper inside her womb, loving the feel of him on her cervix as it gribbed his hard member drawing him deeper still into her, as she felt him hit bottom at her g-spot she screamed his name. 'SPIKE! OH GOD SPIKE!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:01 pm

spike smirked as she called his name reaching back he slipped a thin vibrator from a small bag that had laid next to the pool , leaning her forward he slipped it into her ass and turned on the vibrations slowly turning it up inside her as he too moved slowly in her pussy the vibrations reaching his tip and he almost doubled in size making it hard for him to slide out and in .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:15 pm

D waiting body was slowly flicking a spark of fire and spikes every move was fanning flames higher and higher each second she felt him inside her. she arched her hips and and back up when she felt him stick the thin vibrator into her ass as he moved slowly inside her slowly wetter walls, which were getting more soaked by the minute with every movement of the vibrator made with him. she wished they had one for the front that could be moved with spike inside her and also provide stimulation to her clit along with spikes hands. she felt him double inside her and she gasped as her skin now was spread with goose pimples. "Yesss..this feels so good spike..my sweet angel.."she cried out.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:32 pm

he moved back to the bag of toys taking out a small bag he slipped something on his finger turning it on it gave a soft buzz as he moved it back to press against her the vibrations now going threw her clit too her entrance threw his fingers he moved it along her up and down as he too moved inside her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:52 pm

D's body shook with pleasure when he slipped the finger vibatror on and moved to press against her clip and her enterance and movedit along her up and down as he moved inside her with his hardness."Oh..yess....spike!'she cried out once more moving her bottom against him. she spread her legs wider for him as her entrance strectched wider for him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 pm

he moved his finger to slip inside her resting against her G spot the most sensitive place her could pressing it against her as he too moved back and forth puling eh vibrator with him as she moved he wanted her to feel the most pleasure ever he wanted her to completely open up to him so he would know she would be pregnant again after this night with her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:12 pm

D's body was now racked with pleasure as she felt him move his finger to slip inside her against her g -spot as he moved back and forth pulling the vibrator with him, her bottom streched wider for the other vibrator as she shook."Ohh yesss spike!"she cried out again, but knew something wasnt quite right yet for her to open completly to him."spike, you need to turn me, so i can feel you on my spot and i need one hand on clit as you lean me over the jacuzzi and bang in to me hard, i need to feel you hand on my breast too.!" she cried out as she begged him."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:19 pm

spike paused turning her so she lent over the side of the jacuzzi he moved his hand to her clit his other grasping her breast as he pushed hard into her the vibrator in her ass buzzing away as with each push in he pushed the vibrator into her for it to slowly wriggle back out before being pushed deep into her his finger once more pressing hard against her his member like stone he felt he could take no more but he held himself wanting her to slip into ecstasy of her first big orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:29 pm

D threw her head back now as she felt him move her so she leaned over the side of the jacuzzi, her body being raised in and out the water as she felt his hand on her clit, which spurted against his hand as it throbbed, her walls were now soaked as they gripped his member which now felt like solid marble inside her. she shook hard as she felt him play woith her clit and breast while the vibrator in her ass now buzzed harder inside it as she felt him push the other inside her and wriggle it out then push deep inside her as it pressed hard, her legs and pussy now streched all the way open for him as she reached orgasm."SPIKE OH GOD SPIKE!" she screamed out.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:38 pm

he felt his assault on her reach completion as she screamed his names and he could take it no more he finally let the stream of his seamen leave him hitting her back wall as he fill her womb he moved almost in a blur he was moving so fast deep into her with one last thrust her tugged at her nipple and thrust both his cock and the vibrator deep into her as a second stream filled her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:45 pm

D's body rocked hard against spikes as she felt him reach completion and let a stream of his seed hit her back wall as he filled her womb. she screamed again as she felt her clit and wet pussy stream out her own as she hit another orgasm and it made her body shake."SPIKE OH YESSS SPIKE, OH GOD! OH GOD! SPIKE!"she screamed once more as she felt him move so hard and so deep into her with one last tthrust that if felt almost like a blur as she felt him play with her now stone hard nipple and felt the vibrator buzz inside her as she felt a second stream fill her. her body now tensed up and she could not relax it."SPIKE OH GOD SPIKE! help me! i cant come down off this orgasm !" she screamed as her body shook so violently she almost pushed him back into the jacuzzi.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:00 pm

at those words her released again into her his head thrown back "DONNA!!!" he cried out but he felt himself soften after that he moved his hand from her clit and slowly with drew the vibrator from her ass his fingers still played with her nipples .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:09 pm

D's body tensed and then took release as she felt spike throw his head back and release into her again and cry out her name. she slowed down but kept shaking as she felt him soften and move out his hand from her clit and withdraw the vibrator from her bottom, she continued to shake but not as hard as after shocks shook her as he played with her nipples and the vibrator at her clit and opening still buzzed."oohhh spike.."she whimpered then slumped back against his body.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:16 pm

spike held her as he laid her in the warm bubbly water letting it lap around her now red pussy walls his hands washing the water over her " god that was amazing my love" he said kissing her neck "but your yet to show me that vamp side you want me not to be afraid of, that what i am hoping we can do tonight" he said softly his cheek against her as he held her moving slowly in the water "you want to try the sauna next?" he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:25 pm

D sighed happily as they layed in the water as the water la[[ed around her and his hands washed the water over her."Yes it was, but something was missing spike , i cant put my finger on though."she said softly."Spike, you have to get me as hot as you did when i wore that string bikini for you for the first time, so i think the sauna would be good but i think we need to be more agressive and also maybe need to do it more then one positon this time?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:48 pm

spike raised an eye brow as she said she wanted it more than one way "Humm ok" he thought " you just say how you want and i'll do it , ok but let enjoy the water first and cool down " he said kissing her a little on her neck he though about what positions they could do in the con finds of the sauna his hand brushing over her tummy as they float.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:58 pm

D smirked as she saw him raise an eyeborw at her."Just because we are married doesnt mean we have to be boreing."she said softly."Besides you know how agressive my vampire can be, you have to make sure you have a handle on that so i dont get into blood lust, its the time of the sun sickness tomorrow and i want to make sure that we do everything possible to get pregnant."she smiled as they cooled down some as he kissed her neck."One i'd like ive been thinking of since that day in the alley when you kissed me, i wanted for you to be standing up and then have me hang on to you with my legs and arms wrapped around you while you make love to me, and then any positions you like we can do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 21 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next