Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:22 pm

spike smiled "I asked him to make it that flavor , since your like apeach to me his had caress her breast gently once more roling her nipple betwen them as he kised her neck moving down to her shoulder then acoss t0oehr neck slowly he moved to her breast letting his tounge rol over her now hard nipple.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:29 pm

D giggled."You are so naughty spike, but i would not have you any other way."she said with a whimper as she felt him caress her breastr and then roll her nipples as he kissed her neck and then her shoulder and then across her neck to her breast. she snaked a hand down to brush his cheek as he licked at her hard nipple."yes, that feels so good spike, you know what pleases me."she moaned as she pushed up against him pushing her breast closer to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:34 pm

he smiled "ah but this is the teaser the full meal comes in the pool " he said snaking his hand lower to teast her bud threw the fabric of her trousers "come on quicker we chakge the quicker I can teast you more" he said giving her niple one last gently bite.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:43 pm

D bit her lip"that's not fair spike."she said as she pressed against his hand. she sat up when he said the quicker they change the quicker she'll get what she wants from him.she whimpered again as he gave her nipple one last bite. "It's not fair to tortment the vampire spike."she said softly as she went to go change into her wicked bikini in the bathroom. she changed quickly into her bikini and then rubbed lotion to make her skin smell like peaches and also to make her skin appaear luminious in the dark of the night, she put her long hair up in a bun, secured by her hair clips and put on her sandals, she then put on her wrap over her suit."No unwrapping till we get to the pool because you were a tease."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Spike grined as she reapeared "only fare i guess" he said taking ehr ahnd as he lead her down to teh pool area the water quite warm so much so a haze sat over it " I had them heat it for us" he placed his towel down on a sun lounger and slipped into teh pol waiting for her with a smile "come on if you want me ?" he said grinning as he lay on his abck flaoting in the warm water.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:04 pm

D grinned."yes only fair my dear."she said as she was lead down to the pool area."Good, because its slightly cold out here other wise."she said as she placed her towel on a sun lounger and then waited untill he was in the pool. "I think mr vanhelsing, it might be the other way around once you see this."she said as she unknoted her wrap and let slide to the ground. standing infront of him at the edge of the pool."well what do you think dear?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:09 pm

spike grinned as he saw her "nice" he said swiming over to her now wet he took her hands and lead her into the water in front of him till the water sat up to there shoulders , moving his hand he run up her waist and to her back under the strap of her bakini but hewas not in too mutch of ahurry , moving behind her he sliped a hand under her top tweking the nipple he knew to be still sesative feeling it become hard to his touch.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:16 pm

d grinned as he commented on the bikini as he lead her into the water. she smiled as he ran a hand up her waist and down her back unde her top tweaking her nipple that was still sensative from before. she let out a soft whimper before she ducked under him and swam to the bottom then came back up, the water now reavealing just how sheer her bikini was to him as she swam away from him."Come and get me if you want me."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 pm

spike lsuhed adn swum after her the sight of her breast reveled threw the top now doing litle for his own shorts as he felt them grow tighter " ow I am" he said swiming after her "he pined her against the side of the pool
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:27 pm

D grinned as he swimmed after her and pined ehr against the side of the pool. "oh dear im caught, what to do with me mr vanhelsing, what to do and you never mentioned if you liked the bottom of my bikini, i thought you'd like it because theres less fabric in your way of playing with my bottom as i know how much you like it."she said softly to him as she snaked a hand down and felt the front of his shorts, because she knew the effect of the water on her bathing suit was doing to him. she rubbed him to tease him like he had teased her before.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:36 pm

he groaned as she brushed the frout of his suit "ow I like it a lot " he said snaking his hand around to hold her cheek as he gently masaged it sneeking his finger to play with her hole again rubbing it back and forth as he moved round and around on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:47 pm

D softly moaned as he massaged her bottom and is finger played with her hole as he rubbed it back and forth."mmm spike that feels so good."she said as she snaked her hand inside his swim trunks and gently began to rub his tip.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:03 pm

he sighed "ow so dose that " he diped his finger into her but decided against it instead turning ehr around his hands now cressing both breasts he quickly slipped himself free moving the thing string of the thong to one side her gently pressed against her back hole teasing her ashe pinned ehr to teh pool wall son he felt himself gently slid into her moving one hand he caressed her threw the fabirc of her suit
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:15 pm

D grinned when he said her rubbing him felt good. she whimpered when he slipped a finger into her thne withdrew as his hands now were on her breasts and felt at her back hole teasing it as he pinned to the pool wall."oohh yes..spike, it feels so good."she moaned as she felt him slide into her and caressed her thru her fabric in the front.she opened her legs more for him as she began to slide up and down on him from behind as her wet petals pressed against his hand. "More please."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:28 pm

at her words he pushed further into her he groane at once more how tigh she was his figers now finding her bud and caresed it rubbing in cerckles as he slipped under the fabric of her suit quickly he with drew and sid off ehr bottome slowly reentering her he used his legs to hold her open as he acaressed her from behind his member now in her ass slowly moving as his fingers dipped into her the other tweeking her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:36 pm

D moaned as he pushed further into her and as his fingers found her bud."Ohh spike, that feels even more amazing."she said whimpering as he slid off her bottom and rentered her using his legs to hold her open as he carressed her from behind. she bit her lip. she cried out in pleasure as he sunk into her ass and his fingers dipped into her wet core and petals as his other hand tweaked her nipple she undid her top with her free hand the other snaked back and squeezed his bottom."spike!" she cried out as she bottom started moveing up and down on his length.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:43 pm

spike groaned as she moved on him , he moved his hand to her tummy holding her as he moved in her slowly at first then faster and harder , but he slipped from her ass and into her entrance and futher deep into her his finger still playing with her as he moved to push his fingers now in her ass as she sligly lent back it felt as if he was all over her body one moinet in her ass the next her pussy his hands on her niples and bud then in ehr asss matching his thrusts .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:50 pm

D eyes began to glow as he moved his hand to her tummy holding her as he moved in her slowly then faster and harder, which made her cry out in pleasure."spike!"she calmed down when he slipped from her ass to her enternace and further deep inside her wetness which parted fully for him as he stretched her, she leaned back into him, her head leaning back on his shoulder as she threw it back as she felt his hand push into her ass now as he thrust in and out her and he played with her nipples. she took his hand and slipped it off her breast and slid to her wet bud. she wanted all of him later to fill her wetness and his hand their as well , and to feel his mouth on her breast."SPIKE!" She cried out as her head began to thrash from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:58 pm

he moved faster and harder into her turning her he grasped her breast in his mouth the water moving around them as he thrust into her he could feel himself building as he grew hard inside her stretching her once more around him "ow .. god Donna I can't hold on" he said moving everything twice as hard and fast inside her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:06 pm

D's body shook when he grasped her nipple in his mouth and sucked it as he thrust in and out her wet core. he could feel him growing harder insider her strecthing her once more around him."Neither can i spike, do it, fill me spike!" she cried out as she fily him move twice as hard and fast inside her as he sucked on her rock hard nipples which was driving her wild.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:11 pm

spike could take it no longer he felt himself grow rock hard as he finally push into her womb the sensation now taking him over his edge as he came deep inside her "OW... GOD!!" he cried out as he felt his cum shoot deep inside her so much so he thought he could feel his ball shrink a little he gave her so much.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm

D shook so hard she thought she was going to knock spike over in the pool as she felt him grow rock hard and push into her womb, the sensation made her body shake violently against him as she felt him come, her own relase followed seconds after."OOHHH YESS SPIKE!"she cried out as she felt him shoot deep inside her, her own stickness spilled down her thighs along with his. she slumped back against his body.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:26 pm

he held her as he felt her shake against him he knew she had come too , for a moment he just held her then he slid out from her and tucked himself away retrieving her bottoms. Holding them in front of her "you want these or shall we skinny dip?" he asked undoing her top half and pulling it off her .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:30 pm

D stopped shaking as he pulled out. she shook her head when he asked of she wanted her bikini or did she want to skinny dipp."dont need them, we are allready naked anways and its not as if anyone can see us love."she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:53 pm

he smiled and shook his head "thats true" he said sliping off his own and throwing them to the side of the pool to hold her as they floated in teh warm water " this is lovily" he said smiling at her as he floted on by towards teh jacuzzi in the far corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next