Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:39 pm

D laughed."I suppose they knew we needed time alone again, i chalk that up to your mother."she nodded when he tld her they needed to get a move on and smiled when he kissed her neck."keep that up spike and we'll never get out the shower let alone the door."she said with a wink."Okay you get on with yours and ill get on with my shower after yours."she said as she slipped on a robe and went to pack up the little dogs things for the night and check on him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 pm

spike sighed feeling himself slowly shrink in a way he was glad , quickly dressing he packed somt things swim wear and normal clothes in a suit case placing it beside teh door he heded bck to donna "you done donna ?" he asked walking into the kitchen. retching into a small bag Spike brought out a small doggie coat and slipped it on Oogie "there now you look warm and ready to go out" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:13 pm

D went and had her bath and changed. she then packed her swim wear and her normal clothes and put on her shoes . she head to the kitchen while putting her hair into a ponytail."done all packed dear."she said softly to him as she saw him slip on a doggie coat for oogie."aww.., hes too cute, im gonna go and get him a seat for the side car on the motor bike and a safety seat for the other one and the car , and a little jacket and goggles ."she said giggling."then he'll be a little vampire hunting biker doggie."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:23 pm

spike shook his head but grined "he'd be the laughing stock of the biker comunity but then again he could look rather intimidating, heck why not" he said comning around to her way of thinking " and yes Im all done , what about you?" he said moving to hold her again "I can't wat for that hot tub how about you" he said brushing his hand over her bottom he smiled as he realised his image of her bottom would never be the same again.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 pm

D pretended to growl as she scooped up the dog."he would look intimdating, we'll teach him to pretend how to growl like his mom and dad."she said giggling. "Im done, got his stuff to make him safe in the car and all?"she asked and winked when he asked about the hot tub."i cant wait for that either."she said as she smacked his bottom when he brushed his hand over hers."dont start or we wont get in the car."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:16 pm

spike chuckled and noddd "yes mom " he said smiling as he picked up both bags , moving down to teh car and placing them in the boot of it " come on " eh said adn locked up the flat as he watched Donna strap Oogie ionto his own little car seat in the abck of teh car.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:04 pm

D strapped oogie in his own little car seat and put down his plushie vampire hunter dollie next to him , which he cuddled immediately. as soon as she had him settled in , she closed the door and then opened the car door for her side, got in and strapped in after putting on her special sunglasses spike had made for her sun sensative eyes."allright allready now my dear."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:12 pm

spike started the engine and drove down teh road to his mother and fatehrs house the gate swunf open and he drove to teh left to a white two story pool house a alarge pool and jakuzzi sat oth behind it the jakizzi already warm and bubaling for tehm , spike pulled up and parked taking out the two bags he waved as his father and mother and the twins lweft "they will be fine mom and da know waht tehre doing2 he whispered to Donna " now up stairs" he said carrying both bags to a large bed room with a double four poster bed rthat had silk curtains and lace drapes.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:25 pm

D streched out her long legs in the car as they made their way to his fathers house and drove left to the two story pools house . she waited as the car stopped and undid her belt and then went and undid oogie out his carrier."I know they'll be okay and i know oogie will be spoiled by the servants as soon as you let them know to take care of him."she said softly as he told her to go upstairs."allright mr vanhelsing, ill be good."she said folowing him carrying oogie to the room with large four poster bed with te silk curtains and lace drapes.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:33 pm

placing doewn teh bags spike went to donna holding her from behind "sonow what do you want to do , take a swim relax in teh jakuzzi ?" he asked his ahnds running down her body as he spoke .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 am

D grinned as spike held her from behind and asked what she wanted to do as he ran his hands down her body."which do you suggest first my love?"she asked as she snaked a hand around him and squeezed his bottom.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:31 am

spike chuckled "don't tempt me dear" he said as his hands lid to her bottom "maybe the pol after we unpack, then the jacuzzi for some relaxing" he said grinning at ehr "you do know the windows can darken down ?" he smiled at her sa he undid the buttons to her jacket one by one.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:40 am

D grinned."But thats my intention to tempt you."she said with a wink as he slid his hands to her bottom. yes i think the pool then the jacuzzi and no i did not, but im glad they do."she smiled when he undid the buttons of her jacket one by one."are you trying to seduce me then mr vanhelsing?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:47 am

he smiled as he undid the last button sliding his hands once more around ehr but under her jacket "ow , I think that was my inteshtion Mrs Van helsing" he said with a big grin, his fingers brushing against her waist as he pulled her closer to him "the sevants have ben told not to diserb us unless its important
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 am

D grinned again as he finished unbuttoning her jacket "carry on then mr vanhelsing."she said as she felt his finger brush against her waist as he pulled her close."ah then whos going to untie you later?"she said with a laugh and a saucy wink."Oh btw i bought a new bikini, its white and a thong."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:03 am

spike looked suprised at ehr 2untie me?" he asid confused "what do you mean?" he let his hands sit on her waist as he waited for her to explaine "the bakini sounds good"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:31 am

D shook her head and giggled."I was jokeing about tieing you up love, so i can have my way with you."she smiled."Glad you think so, as im only wearing it for you when we are all alone as you know how shear a white bikini can be when its wet."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:40 am

spike smiled and chuckled "you don't have to tie me up to have your way dear" he said grining at the thought of her in the white bakini "owI know dear" he said sliding off her coat and laying it on the bed as he slowly undid her blose buttons " you want to head down now?" he said as he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:02 am

D grinned "Yes i know dear, as i said i was jokeing my love."she purred when he slid off her coat and was slowly undoing her blouse buttons."I think in a bit mr vanhelsing, as soon as your done with what you are doing right now, i think we should head down."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:14 am

spike smiled as he finished undoing ehr buttons "maybe I should wait and let you finish, so I can show you more pleaseure down stairs?" hea sid as he slid that too from her his hands brushing ehr shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 am

D, smiled."my love only if you want to wait then i guess we will go then."she said softly as she he let him slide her blouse from her shoulders. "Unless you'd want to go to cool off, we've got all night you know."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:42 pm

spike smiled 2well i can go as long as you can , good staminer " he said grinning it was then he remembered somthing and dove to teh dresser there sat a small bottle or red liquid "father made this he said it should slow the development down to a normal pace " he said and handed it to her "hes good that way."
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Donna grinned "thats fine then love, we'll finish what you started and then go down to the pool for a bit of fun and then relax in the jacuzzi."she said softly to him as she licked his ear. she smiled when he showed then the small bottle of liquid."bless your father for that, so do i drink it before or aftterwards, because my pedant is glowing like before and that means im ready to mate and make a baby with you my dear."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:04 pm

spike smiled "before so its in your systum" he said seeing his glowing too " guerss I am too " he grinned at her moving to undo her bra from the back to expose her beautiful breast to him slowly he pushed her back onto teh bed to lay down, as he lay with ehr he poiped the top off the bottle "open wide" he said and gently pored it into her waiting mouth" as he closed it he gently kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:18 pm

D nodded"yes yours is glowing too love."she grinned when he unhooked her bra and pushed her down in the bed. she opened her mouth when he popped the top off the bottle and poured into her mouth. she swallowed it down as he kissed her. "lovely , tastes like peaches."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next