Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:01 pm

he felt her buck against him her hand against his head as he slowly continued picking up pace only to slow down to a near stop he could feel his own arousal growing but he wanted her to know what it was like as he continued to roll her nub then he changed taking it him his mouth he gave it a gentle suck his tongue running around the base of it as his fingers feverishly played inside her he could feel how wet she was and he knew the sheets must be wet under her as he slipped yet another finger inside her. He continued sucking her harder and harder each time knowing the more he did the closer she came he wanted the vamp inside er to know what he could to to her body his hand snaked up to grasp her breast gently tugging at her nipple as he continued to attack her bud and folds his tongue now lapping at her dipping wet entrance, every so often pushing inside her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Her body continued to thrash againsthis head as he slowed then rolled her nub . she raised herself up off the bed as she felt him suck on her bud."SPIKE!" she cried out as her body responded to his tender assault on her, she cried out again as she felt his tongue run around the base as her walls tightened as he feverishly played inside her, she wanted his tongue there instead, her vampire wanted him to feast on her body. her eyes started glowing in arousal as she pushed against his face as he lapped at her dripping wet enterance and he teased her."Spike no more teasing..please."her inner vampire growled out now.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:22 pm

he continued for a few minuets more but her pleading seem to make his own arousal throb he moved from her and up to kiss her letting her taste her own nectar on his lips sliding out of his own trousers he feed his now hard and throbbing member " how do you want it?" he asked softly " from behind, on top or riding?" he asked softly kissing her neck as he lightly nipped her nipple as his hand snaked down to her bottom gently rolling her cheek in his hand. he hoped behind as they had never done it that way before and he wanted to see just what it felt like , as he explored her body he brushed her other hole gently at first teasing as his thumb still rubbed her nub , just to see how she would react to his touch there.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 pm

D's body was still on fire as she pleaded with him. she calmed a bit as he moved from her and kissed her but trembled again as she tasted her own nectar on his lips which made her inner vampire more and more aroused."From behind spike!"her vampire growled out as she felt him kiss her neck and then lightly nip at her nipples as his hand rolled her bottom cheeks in his hand and brushed her whole there which made her push her bottom into his hand as his thumb rubbed her nub. "that feels so good spike!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:40 pm

spike smiled as he played now with her other hole gently pushing against it he dipped his finger into her using her own juices to wet her as he gently rubbed around , then gently he pushed his finger into her then took it back out at the same time playing with her still now engorged nub with his thumb. "how dose that feel to be played with in both holes? " he asked as he gently let his tongue run around her other hole as he pushed a second finger into her stretching her slightly further.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:49 pm

D cried out in pleasure as he played with both holes and he asked her who it felt. she began to push her bottom against the hand that played with her there and then pushed forward as he played with her nub. she threw back her head as her fangs slighty appeared as her vampire got even more aroused. "spike it feels so damn good! she pushed hard back and forth against his hands and then his tongue played with her. "More!"her vampire demanded, hopeing he'd take both her holes in every way he could.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Spike felt her push back on his hand now his own need took hold sliding his fingers from her he pushed into her waiting dripping pussy after a few strokes he slipped out rubbing against her other hole as he slowly stretched her there, slowly he pushed into her at first just his tip entered as he moved inside her letting her get comfortable with his size he too felt an urge as he felt how tight she was around him his hand moved to her pussy sliding three fingers back in and began rubbing hard and fast he as he felt her juices trickle down he pushed further into her ass slowly he felt her give as he then moved back and forth inside her matching his movements in her as to his pushes with his fingers as they played in her he felt her grow tight there too but he pushed another into her opening her wider as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm

D'd body arched up as he pushed into her dripping core and as she felt him rub against her other hole and streched her there with his tip. her body shook with pleasure as he took her there . she cried out again in pleasure as he slid three fingers inside her soaked pussy rubbing hard as he pushed further into her ass, she began to push her bottom against him as she arched her back, her walls growing tighter against his fingers but then growing wider as he pushed there and her bottom hole grower wider for him as well as he moved."Gods Spike! this feels so good, take me harder spike!:" her vampire growled now as she reached back and squeezed his ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:21 pm

now he could not help but groan as she gave his as a squeeze he now pushed harder into her forcing himself deeper till he felt her ass against his balls his hand now moving almost pushing all the way into her he could feel himself rubbing her inner wall as he moved , sliding from her ass he slid into her pussy pushing back and forth several times as hard as he could before sliding once more into her ass, he did this several times satisfying both her pussy and ass at the same time his hands massaged her cheeks as he moved dipping from one to the other hard and fast even his own member grew hard as rock as he moved from the wetness of her pussy to the tightness of her ass.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:33 pm

D's body shook as she felt him push harder into her, going deeper into her ass, she felt his balls on her ass cheeks as he pushed and his hand pushing all the way into her soaked pussy, she felt him rub her inner walll and cried out as he slid out her ass and back into her pussy and then back into her ass, both satisfying her pussy and ass as massaged her ccheeks, and then moved from on to the other hard and fast. she snaked her hand down to his own as she showed him what she wanted, by taking his hand and helping him stick more fingers inside her, she wanted him to take her with his hand as his throbbing member took her ass."MORE! SPIKE MORE! TAKE ME AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!"she cried out as he ass pushed against him slapping. she snaked her other hand around and played with his balls, gently massageing them.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:04 pm

spike groaned as he pushed back into her ass he felt her push his whole hand into herb pussy stretching it he now moved his whole fist inside her pumping her hard as he groaned feeling her hand on his balls, his fingers moved in a come hither motion brushing what he took to be her cervix slowly he let tow fingers push against it then he felt the push threw his fingers now pumping against her spot as he now felt his own orgasm building with her fingers playing with him he could not longer hold back "GOD ... DONNA!! " he shouted as he came inside her filing her ass till he felt his cum run down into her pussy his hand pumping still trying to bring her to her own orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:44 pm

D cried out as he pushed back into her ass and as she felt his whole had stretch her. she rode his hand as his whole fist was inside of her pumping her hard as she felt his body react as she played with his balls. she arched her back and pushed up with her hips as she felt his fingers ina come hither action against her cervix. she cried out louder as she felt his fingers push thrre pumping against her spot, which made her whole body writhe and push back and forth against him . her body tenseed with his as she felt him come close to orgasm and then she felt him come inside her, filling ass as it ran down into her pussy. she still throbbed with pleasure, as orgasm after ograsm racked her soaked body as his hand pumped her pussy."Now spike now,! not your hand anymore, i want your mouth to make me cum!"her vampire growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Moving out of her ass he moved down his hand moving inside her as he sucked on her nub once more teasing it puling gently on it as he pushed hard as he could into her with his hand he sucked and rolled as hard as he could licking it and rolling it around in his mouth his tongue brushing in and out of her pussy with his hand he could feel it like a small hard pea in his mouth he could do little more than what he was repeating his motion of sucking and pressing on it hard his sucking becoming more intense along with the slight vibration of a groan he made knowing it would intensify the pleasure he gave her
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:08 pm

D's body shook hard as sweat poured down on her as her walls opened and tightened repeatedly as his hand moved inside her as he sucked on her bud ."YES! that's it's spike almost there!"she cried out as her heard thrashed back and forth. her body racked itself with pleasure as wave after wave brought her closer and closer as her bud became like a small hard pea as he sucked and pressed on it . Her body tensed up as his sucking became more intense and then she spurted on his face, cuming hard as the vibration of his groan drove her over the edge, her body shaking on his face as she cried out."SPIKE OH GOD..! SPIKE..OH GOD, MY LOVE IM CUMING..SPIKE!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:17 pm

he kept up his movements wanting to take her into the most intense orgasm she had ever had he felt her wetness against his face as she came once but he kept going pushing her knowing she was not done.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 pm

D's body started to tense again then began to shook faster and harder then she had ever experienced, her now swollen and throbbing bud spurted come onto his face as well as her now soaked pussy as he kept feasting on her."OH GODS! SPIKE ! THATS IT! OH SPIKE..YESSSSS! yesssss! SPIKE!" she screamed as her body thrashed back and forth on his face ,her vampire pushing her beyond what she felt before , egging spike on to bring over the edge again and again as yet another orgasm racked her body. Her body now tried to empale itself onto spikes face as she grinding her soaked pussy as cum dripping down herself onto him, soaking down her thighs and onto him. she cried out his name over and over untiill one last orgasm racked her body. she tensed and soaked him once more and then her body went limp against his face.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:36 pm

spike gently stopped waiting till he felt her pussy walls to relax before pulling his hand from her gently. He wiped himself on a tee shirt that lay close by and moved to her holding her close to him as he held her his hand brushing her hair from her face as he smiled knowing they had just reached a new stage in there relationship , he now knew he could satisfy her with out any chance of any more children as she could satisfy him. "I love you Donna" he whispered to her softly
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 pm

D's eyes stop glowing and her fangs retracted as she relaxed in his arms as he held and brushed her hair from her face. she waited until she stopped panting and could catch her breathe."I love you too spike, that was the most amazing thing ive expereinced with you, thank you."she whispered as she snuggled closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:16 am

spike smiled holding her close but only after her fang retacted back"and I will try and make it that way all the time I want you to feel completly satisfied my lovley wife" he said grinning to her his hand resting on the small of her back hoping the next time it would have a stronger effect on her , he loved making her cum like she had as it gave him a sense he was looking after her needs and thats what a husband should be doing. His eyes met ehrs and he kissed her holding her closer to him her body tuching his all over he could not help but feel the sesations he had had that first day when he pressed against her in the alley all the things he had done, he had wanted her to enjoy.

He lay smiling at her his hands runing over her smooth body from her hips up to her shoulders he still could not belive she lay next to him and was his wife she was too beautiful for him , that and they had two beautiful children too, aimlessly he let his hand moved to her tummy thinking only 2 months ago his two childre were nestled deep inside her perfect body.

"Donna? I'd like us to have another child" he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:55 am

D. snuggled close to spike."I appreciate that too, but i want you to be satisfied as well not just myself my love."she said softly as he rested his hand on her back . she grinned as he kissed her and touched her all over."I love when you do that, im so glad you still find me sexy."she said softly."I will allways find you so as well, but tell me though i sensed you were a bit spooked when my fangs came out, you know i'd never use them to hurt you in any way my love, i dont want you ever frightened of any aspect of me, it would kill me."she said softly to him and snaked a hand over to him and patted his bottom. she was thinking about the day they met and how she was instantly attracted to him in all his leather gear and she wanted to just pin him down and peel it all off of him in that alley if he had let her.
she laughed when he told her that he'd like them to have another child."Oh my love, i'd thought you'd never ask, i was thinking the same thing only i was worried you were going to say no as the twins are only accelertated at five years right now, we do need to get the set up for kindgeraten, do you think though this time we could slow down the babies growth so it would be normal if you'd want to this time of course."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:15 am

Spike smiled as she said she wanted him to be satisfied too , he kissed her lightly "I am donna" he said smiling "yes they still send that feeling into my mind , I realy should work on that more" he said with a sigh he pulled closer to her when he felt her hand on his bottom and grinned "yes I might be able to find somthing to slow it down to a normal pace " he said gently rubbing her tummy with a grin "I'll get working on it once were finished here" he said geting the impreshion she wasn't quite done with him yet.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:20 am

D nodded."It's just that well spike my fangs could turn you on too, like when you do that thing you do with your teeth on my body and all.."she said with a wink. "I just want you love all of me and not be frightened or ashamed of that side of me."
she grinned when he said he would be able to find something to slow the next baby's growth to normal. "Good because i have feeling we'll be dealing with teenaged twins come the end of the year at the rate they are growing." she said softly as she licked his neck.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:28 pm

he sighed "yeah, we both will be but atlest they will be able to take care of tehm selves " he gave as oft groan at her licking his neck he could fel himself start to grwo hard again. "unless you want a repete I wouldn't do that donna " he said smiling to her as his hand moved to her bottom gently squeezing it again his finger moving to her hols again that he could feel still sticky from his cum from teh first time.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 pm

D nodded."yes that is true." she gave a loan moan when he squeezed her bottom and then again when his finger moved to her holes again."I think if we do have a repeat of what we did before my love, i think we should do that later, im hungry and i know that poor little dog needs attention, but as for later i think maybe we could move to the bath or we could ask your parents to take the kids to the ocean for the day and overngiht and loan us the use of their pool and pool house?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:17 pm

spike chuckled and nodded "you so know they allready sugested it2 he said grining "we can bring Oogie too " he said kissing her again "come on then hes probaly wondering what hapen to us , spike could not help but teast ehr one last time bu kissing her neck over her spot he chuckled as he pulled away but he also knew he would have to take a cold shower as he ahd grown hard again just at her touch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next