Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:10 pm

spike sighed "I guess this is when the hard work begins"he said picking Jacob up from the changing table "you want to get grace?" he said placing jacob in a car seat that sat on the floor beside the changer. "sooner we get these swim suits sooner they can play in the water" he said as jacob kicked out to grab his boottie again failing this time to remove it from his foot.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:28 pm

D sighed."Yes it is."she said as she went and took grace and and got her in the car seat .'okay i got the little princess in her car seat, you got the little man then?"she said as she saw jacob try to grab his bootie off.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:45 pm

spike piskced up jacob and acrried him threw to teh bed room where he quickly dressed himself and returned to the living room waiting for donna to finished dressing too he grabbed the keys to his car.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:56 pm

D carried grace with her to the bedroom and dressed quickly and returned to the living room with her."okay ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 pm

moving eh picked up a set of keys and carried Jacob to a car unlocking it he opened the back doors slipping jacob in adn securing him in , taking Grace he did the same on the other side then moved to teh driving seat "ok , were ready just witing for you " he said grining as with a press opf a button the roof folded back into the boot giving fresh air into teh car. Jacob adn Grace giggled
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:20 am

D nodded as spiked put grace in and secured her after he had done the same with jacob. she went and opened the passaenger door and slid in, closed the door then buckled herself in."allright then love, buckled up and lets go."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:26 am

spike buckled up and drove dowen teh road to the nearest shops , paking up he watchedas bith men admired the car and donnan and the woman admired him. He shok his head and chuckled "come on these two are rapidly out growing their clothes and i am not carrying them around fo teh next how ever months" he said moving to the back and lifting up jacob from it , he heard a course of "awww" and he could not help chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:24 am

D shook her finger at the womem who were admirieng her husband and flashed her ring finger at the men admiring her. she laughed then."Yes they are and how do you think i feel jacob is getting rather heavy."she said as she got out and moved to the back and lifted grace out of her seat."the sooner we get that double stroller the better."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:30 pm

spoike chuckled sejg the sad looks on their faces "nice touch" he said carying Jacob to teh doo and opeing it but not before alarming the car and walking inside "we'd like a double buggy please" hej said placing jacob down in the car seat on the floor beside him as she looked at the assistand grining at him adn jacob "aww he so cute , yours" she said batting her eyes at him , spike sighed and lent on the counter waiting fo donna and grace "yes hes mine , his sisters due in the shop in a minet " he said watching the womans face as donna walked him he smirked as he saw it drop.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:38 pm

D smirked as spike said nice touch and alarmed the car. she paused only to put graces bootie back on as grace was trying to take it off. she lifted the car seat with grace inside and walked in smirking as she saw the woman in the shop hitting on spike then her jaw dropping at the sight of her coming in with grace. she put grace down and went and kissed her husband."so my love have you seen an models you think would suit the twins?"she said softly as she whispered to the babies"you have my permisson to do a stinky infront that lady that tried to hit on your daddy."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:47 pm

spike looked around the shop but not before kissing donna in front of the asstant "humm that one seems good " he said moving to a red and black modle it had twin shades and a special bottle holder "yes this one " he said pushing it toward the twins who giglel and clapped hapily "they like it"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:01 pm

D smirked again as spike kissed her infront of the assitant."yes i do my dear."she said as she moved with to inspect the model of the stroller."I like the fact it has the shades and bottle holders, and that is also has that kit that makes it convert into a bike stroller, by attaching it to the back of our bicycles, course we'll need to get helmets."she said as she made a point of making sure the assitant saw her and spikes wedding ring."Yes mr vanhelsing is very genaerous to me and our twins, see the wedding ring he got me and the engagement ring is to die for as well, it cost him a fortune and i told him not to but he said i deserved to be spoiled and i dont like argue with him as hes such a sweet man, so could you a dear and wrap the stroller for us please, our daughter gets a bit fussy if she isnt picked up by her daddy."she said handing grace to spike and laughed quietly as she swore grace made a horible face at the assitant when the ladies back was turned. "bathing suits are next i belive."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:16 pm

spike nodded taking grace in his arms chuckaling to donna "yes I belive so" an manwalked over with several in his hands "what about this one donna " he held up a cute pink one
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:35 pm

D nodded."yes i like that one but ask gracie if she likes it, afterall she has to wear it but she does need the protection from the sun."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 pm

spoke held it up in front of grace who seem to lokat it then grab for it "guess she dose " he said smiling "now Jacob , thats your turn mommy" he said kising her again as he moved to stand between the carriers. his arms folded across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:59 pm

D nodded and wen to the rack and looked threw the baby swim suits in the baby section.'I like this blue one that looks like a little surfers suit and the matching hat, and i think we'll get them some sun glasses as well so their eyes wont hurt too."she also went and got them little crocs in colors that matched their suits."okay daddy, i do belive its your turn to help mummy pick out a suit then to pick out yours and then off to get them a life jacket or something else to help them float when they swim."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 pm

spike looked around for ladies swim wear taking out a red frumpy one pice swoom suit " ok I give up I don't know what you like dear " but how about this for me " he held up a black pair "what you think?"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:53 pm

D shook her head out at him "No im not where that."she said as she saw the hideous suit he held out. she nodded when he went and picked out a suit for himself."yes that will look good on you, but now you are going to have to wait for me to pick mine out now."First she held out an itty bitty red string bikini."what do think of this one?"she asked as she held the vintage bathing suit she really wanted behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:06 pm

spike's jaw dropped "no , no way you see how thay look at you now you put that one and i'will be beating them off you , no, no way" he said "thats somthing you put on in privet for you husband only" he said ginning to her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:09 pm

D nodded."I'll buy that one but i'll only wear it when im with you alone , besides that i was going to buy the vintage one peice for where we are going today, it's pretty without being revealing, it's made like one those movie star swim suits from the old days." she said softly as she took both suits and took his hand and led him to the cash register.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:17 am

spike smiled letting his hand move around her waist as they moved to the counter and paid for the things . he pushed grace adn Jacob out in the new buggy moving to the cvr for a second while he slipped the car seats back while he glanced at Donna over his shoulder feeling like he was the likiet man alive to have her at his side, it was then he niticed his half of the locket glowling an he wondered what that ment.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:45 am

D smiled as spikes hand moved to her waist as the moved to the counter and paid for their things. she smiled again as he pushed the buggy to the car and slipped in the car seats. she smiled as he looked at her and took grace out the buggy and strapped her in securely, then did the same with jacob. "Okay now you jsut have to put the things in the boot and we can go."she said as she saw his half of the locket was glowing when hers was not."Thats rather odd, dont they usally glow together?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:51 am

spike stood up and looked around he saw nobody but just he could feel a presance "yes I know " he said and moved to her side standing to face her he held his half to hers imintatly they connected his glowing faded "guess it was nothing" he said and gised her thought quick it showed he was concerned at the strange hapenings.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:28 am

D looked around but saw that there wasnt anyone there as well."still its odd, i felt as if someone were watching us but nobodies there."she said when he stood next to her and held his half to hers and it connected but his half stopped glowing."Im telling you somethings odd is going on and i dont like it."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:36 am

spike nodded as he moved with ehr towards the swimming pool "yeah " he said seeing nothing but a big dog walking past . he shook his head that feeling of something watching then also rising the hairs on the back of his neck. he frowned as they moved , his instinct to protect his family at all cost from attack , but from who that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next