Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 pm

D nodded to as the went towards the swimming pool."I smell wet dog spike and i dont like it."she said as she sniffed the air around them and let off a warning hiss for the dog to back away from her babies and her husband. she frowned and then gained her composure as they moved.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:08 pm

he nodded "so do I but why so close" he asked his eyes darting to teh dog that drew close somthing about it seemed almost human , he caught a glimse of its eyes blue like his own witch puzzeled him as dog ushually don't have blue eyes . the dog moved away heading off to there right.

spike moved them into the pool area taking jacob he quickly changed him and jacob walking back out he waited for grave adn donna.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:16 pm

d shurgged."I don't know why but its spooking me."she said as she looked around and caught sight of the dog, noting it had blue eyes which was odd as usally dogs who had blue eyes werent anywhere this warm, they were usaly found where her father was from and the artic.
she shook her head as she changed grace into a swim diaper and her suit and hat and sunglasses and picked her up."Okay ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Soke put the thoughts and feelings aside to spend time with jacob and grace and donna in the cool lukaly it was vertually empty at the tme they went he moved into teh cool water with jacob kicking and splashing as he held him admiring how donna loked as she slipped in infront of him he found himself wishing they were home as he let his eyes move over her body as she held grace.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:42 pm

D just shurrged thoughts of the big dog out of her mind and focused on her family as grace happily blew bubbles in the water and splashed and kicked as she held her to float."wee, mummy..wook daddy!"grace said as she pointed to her daddy."yes daddy has jacob and look how strong and handsom daddy looks in his swim trunks."she said with a smile as she swam with grace in her arms and swam right up to spike. "hello there handsome , i have a little admirer of yours thats wants to see her daddy."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:53 pm

spike smiled at grace "hey gracie , nice swiming " he said smiling but jacob splashed every one "Boomboom" he sid hiting the water as hard as he could . Spike looked at him and he stopped "sworry" he said and pouted making soft splashes instead. "good boy jacob" he said smiling jacob grinned at his mom.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:02 pm

gracie giggled at her daddy."twank oos da-da."she said as jacob splashed everyone. d laughed at her son and laughed when gracie wagged her finger at her brother."naughty wakey."she smiled when jacob said sorry and made soft splashs."Much better little man mummy proud you said sorry and arent making big splashes now."she said as grace tugged on spikes arm."da-da i wants yous now pwease."she said as she held out her little baby arms for her father. jacob held out his arms for d."Mummy now pwease."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:13 pm

spike cmiled "ok gracie " he said and handed over jacob to donna while he took grace "there we go " he said and let her kick her legs as he held her. but she reatched up and took hold of the madalion "no grace you mom gave me that see she wears one too" he said and pointed to Donna , smiling ashe saw her form in the water he had to control his natral urge in such a public place
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:20 pm

D smiled as spike took grace and let kick her legs."she's a natural born swimmer she is."she said proudly as she held jacob to kick his legs."wike this mummy?kwick kwick?"he said as he kicked his little legs and moved his hands in a swimming motion."i wittle man right mummy?"he said to d who laughed."Thats right your the little man."she smiled as she saw spike with grace admireing his body as he swam with their daughter she thought she'd wear the string bikini later on when they were alone and model it for him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:26 pm

he smiled at Grace as she swam on his chest "seems your brothers trying to catch up to you gracie" he said softly , moving so she could see him and seing the look in donna's eyes he swum over to her tanding infront of her "and what pray tell is on your mind?" he asked snaking a had around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:40 pm

gracie giggled as her father told her thaT her brother was catching up to her. d turned around to see her spike near her and felt him snake a hand around her waist."Nothing really, was thinking about what to do about dinner later, you?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:43 pm

spike smiled knowing she was so not thinking about lunch "humm really ,ok" he said grinning but he felt grace shiver a little "I think some bodys cold" he said and pointed to a sivering grace , he picked her up and held her close to his own warm body "time for that lunch, how about somthing hot from the cafe " he said
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:09 pm

D shook her head and whispered in his ear."No, but i didnt want to talk about it in a public place, i'll let you know in private later."she said as she noticed the babies were getting chilled."yes i think we'd better get out then before they get cold and something embarrasing happens to me."she said as she whispered in his ear about her the top of her bathsuit and what happenes to her chest when shes chilled."yep something to warm our bones while we dry off."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Spike caughed when she spoke about what would happen if she got chilled " ok donna take grace, Jacob come with daddy" he sid grinning ans he moved to jacob back to teh chaging rooms to change this time he dressed him in a cute little suit and he cuckled "don't worry its just so you look nice for mommy" he said and placed there wet things in a bag to hang on the back of the buggy that sat close by
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:50 pm

D nodded and scooped up grace and went into the womens changing room with her and dressed her in fresh diaper and her little sundress and crocs and her sunhat and sunglasses and dressed herself in the underwear and sundress she knew spike liked, she also put on sandles , put up her hair in a bun and put on her sunglasses as she put their wet stuff into bag and carried it and rgace back to spike and jacob."My, dont you and your daddy look sharp."she said as she kissed jacob then spikeas she put the wet things bag on the back of the buggy."doesnt our grace look pretty as picture?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:56 pm

spoke grined as he saw her walking towards her in the sundress he loved to see her in "ow yes cute as a button "he leand coser to donna "and a very sexy mother " he whispered kissing her back . but he gave an involitart shiver it was strnge since he was stood in teh hot sunlight "that was shrange" he said looking at ehr but with a shrug he ove them to a little cafe moving indise he left the buggy out side managing to find tow high chairs and sitting jacob in it he imidatly grabbed for a spoon and chewed it.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:05 pm

D grinned and grace smiled at her daddy."pretty daddy too."d blushed when spike leaned closer and whsiepred that she was a very sexy mother."your not bad yourself daddy."she said with a grin. she frowned as he shivered."You allright then?"she said softly as he moved her over to the little cafe . she smiled as they moved inside and left the buggy outside. she laughed as she sat down grace in high chair and jacob was sitting as he grabbed a spoon and chewed it."boy he's hungry."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:25 pm

he smoled and nodded "yeap he is "spike ordered from the menu and waited for ndonna to order he made sure the meals were small for the children knowing they would want to try some proper food now they had a tooth each. As he looked around he saw several woman smiling threw the window at jacob who waved his spoon at them "no jacob don't incurage them" he sid ginning that his son had the same efect on laides he had on his mother."definaly takes after his father"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:12 pm

D ordered off the menu and was glad spike had ordered small meals for the children now that they had a tooth each. d smirked when she saw several women looking and smileing at jacob as he waved his spoon at them."it appears im going to have to scare alot of teenaged girls off when he is older."she said to spike."especially if he takes after you."she noticed that grace started making faces at the ladies."no stares at my bwother! no stares at my da-da!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:53 am

Spike smiled at Jacob "ignore them son" he said and ginned at the words he ahd said loking over at Donna as the waitess placed down the food . Spike gave each a small pice of carrot and jacob bit down and proceeded to eat greedily on it as he started on his food. fiiahing he glanced out teh window.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:01 am

D just shook her head at the whole thing."i think grace is mad at all the stareing at you all."she said as she saw grace snap her small peice of carrot in two and throw one at the window while eating the other. grace pointed at her daddy and then her brother and her mummy."Mine! not yous!" d went and and spoke softly to her."Grace settle down those ladies arent going to take your daddy or brother or me away ever, nobody ever will take us away from you." grace settle down but looked at her daddy."da-da yous prwomise?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 am

spike mveed to beside grace "there are only two woman in my life, one is your mother and my little gracie " he said kissing the top of her head softly he held Donna's hand in his own as he kissed the back of it gently his other hand brushing against her thigh as he grinned teasily at ehr "and I would never think of leaving her " he said watching as Jacob sat trying to grasp another carrott
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 am

D chuckled."see gracie your da-da only loves you,me and your brother and nobody else, cept granny and grandpa ."she smiled as she felt him kiss the back of her hand and smiled again when he kissed their daughter head. she smirked when she felt his other hand brush her thigh."You'd better had not."she said with a wink as she saw grace settle down and jacob grasp for another carrot.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:08 pm

spike grinned and sat back in his chair "just you wait" he said chukaling as he looked at her mischif in his eyes as he looked at her. soon they ahd finished and the waiortess asked if they would like anything else "yes two smal bowls of icream " he asked smiling at both twins.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:25 pm

D laughed."Oh really?"she said as she saw the msichef in his eyes. she smiled to the waitress as spike said to bring ice cream to the twins."yes and one fruit cocktail please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 11 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next