Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:09 pm

spoke grinned and nodded "yeap theres some ice that needs defrosting " he said with a teasing smile at he his eyes sparkling with his intent . he felt jacob grab his arm for more ice cream and he fed it to him chukaling at how jacob could become so messy but he saw they ahd provided wet ones to clean him up.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:20 pm

D shook her head."You sir are a very naughty man."she said in a whisper as the ice cream arrived for the twins. she marveled as grace ate daintly when she fed her, while jacob grabbed spike for more ."they must get a lot of famlies with kids here if they provide wet ones for clean up."she said as grace continued to eat neatly."she gets that from me, you boys eat too messy."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:36 pm

spike chuckled "hey whats food if you can';t wear it " he chuckled "besides mom always said i was the clean one she was suprised i was a boy" he continuded to feed Jacob till all the ice cream was gone. spike cleaned him up and made sure he has a drink of suger free juice while he wited for grace and donna.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:45 pm

d shook her head again."you've a point and im sure you were a clean little boy."she said as she finished with grace and made sure to give her the sugar free juice which she thought was good deal because they didnt need the twins to be on sugar buzz. "i think our little lady is now down as well."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:31 pm

spoke smiled "time for home" he said seeing jacob yawn "and nap time" eh grinned at donna as he wiped the last of teh ice cream from jacobs chin as he saw his son's eyes droop along with his head . lifting him from teh high chjair he lent him over his shoulder then placed him in teh buggy laying him down so he could sleep "i GUESS ALL TEH ACTIVITY GOT TO HIM"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm

D nodded "yes time for home now."she said as she lifted a sleepy grace from her high chair and cleaned her up. she placed her in the buggy so she could sleep."Yes, grace too it seems, two sleepy babies we've got their daddy."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:13 pm

spike smiled "yes we do " he could not help admire them and how after only two weeks they had grown so fast and now eere toddlers but he ahd expected that , taking out two blankets he lay one across each child blue with a racing car on for jacob and pink with a ballarine for gracetucking it in gently.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:23 pm

D smiled at their sleepy children and marveled at how fast they had grown in only two week. she smiled again as she saw spike lay their blankets on them and tuck them in."aww such a good daddy you two have."she said as she kissed his cheek."and now i think if you want i can go get the car and pull it round ?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:49 pm

spike smiled "sure" he said and tossed the keys to her while he finished picking up their things and paid for teh food . soon he wlked pushing teh buggy out teh cafe and waited for donna with teh car. he was alittel nervouse of letting her out of his sight but he knew she coud not be kept wrapped up in cotton wool.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:01 pm

D. caught the the keys and walked out to get the car. she was glad that what spike didnt know is that she had a can of were-mace hidden on being and she didnt care if it was were or vampire or who ever , that stuff could blind some one bad. she clicked the button on the key fob and unlocked the car, got inot the drivers side,put on her belt, put the key in and started up and then drove the car out the parking lot and to where spike and the children were waiting."told you i could do it by myself, im 536 yrs old you keep forgetting."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:07 am

spike chuckled as he picked up a sleeping grace and strapped her into her seat , he smiled as he loked at donna "didn't say you couldn't " he said softly his eyes smiling to her as he managed to clip the last clasp and move to lift Jacob who gave a soft groan at the disterbance in his slumber. With a gental shush spike placed him in his car seat returning back to the buggy to fld it down , it folded to nearly nothing and he stowed it in the boot "well then you can drive us home" he said slipping into the passanger seat.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 am

D giggled."No you didnt but you never let me drive since the day i got my motorbike back."she said as she waited for him to finish getting the kids stapped in,the buggy in the boot and then for spike to buckle himself up."yes i can, seatbelt please."she said as she waited for him to clip in and then drove off towards home.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 am

Spike chuckled "that was only becuse I loved you " he said "I rather watch you in the pasager seat , beside what gentel man would i be letting a beautiful woman drive on her dates, then you were carrying these two but now its all yours" eh said grnning to her as he watched the countryside roll by.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:40 am

D chuckled"Im still getting that bike with a side car, but only for when the twins are quite older and can ride safely."she said matter of factly."im saving the black widow bike for rides only with you."she smiled when he said what gentleman would have let a lady drive on ehr own date and he likes wacthing her in the passaenger seat. 'ill keep that in mind for future."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:54 am

spike smiled letting his hand rezxt on her knee as they drove "thats ok with me , I like that bike its like you , sleek and sexy" he said softly kissing ehr cheek gently as he smiled watching her he still felt her being with him was adream and he would wake up alone in his bed again , he was going to be the best father he could to his son adn dughter and give them everything they needed but not eveyting they wanted he kne they should not be spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 am

D smiled as she felt hus hand rest on her knees and thne kissed her cheek."I like your bike, its like you as well, noble and well built."she said as the approached the flats building. "oh it looks like old mrs katz has something for the twins and us, looks like a cassorole, hope its not one with sardines."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:17 am

Spike chuckled "she means well i guess " he said and watched as she pulled the car into teh garage a small old woman carring a large caserol dish walked oevr to them grinning a toothless grin "hello Mr KATZ how are you today?" he asked lifing both babies from the cr in there car seats.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:36 am

The old lady grinned at them"Oh fine dearie, thank you for asking..cept for the rheutisism im doing allright, hows those precious babies and that pretty little thing of your wife today?"the old lady said as she parked the car and began getting the babies in their car seats out. she held one car seat by handle in one arm and the other in her other arm."how are you mrs katz, thats a lovely house dress you are wearing today."she said smileing as the babies grinned at the old lady.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 pm

spike smiled to her "shes as beautiful as the day i met her " he grinned now as she stood holding their children he pulled acover over the car and clipped it around the wheels "safe and sound " he said moving to slip an arm around donna
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:03 pm

D. smiled.at the old lady and smiled when spike slipped an arm around her. mrs katz smiled at them both"Now dears, you flatter me..ive made a tuna noodle cassorle for you all and those darling little ones."she said as she handed the cassrole to spike. the old lady patted this hand."such a good boy, and such a lovely man you have donna., he was so nice finding my little yorkie baby mary bearis, the other day when she got out"she smiled at her."yes well i happen to think he's a very lovley man too."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Spike couldn't help but smile "well he is a little escape artist , that hole in the fence didn't help ether " he blushed more when donna spoke "thank you dear but we should get the children inside, thank you for the caserole " he said and took it ashe gave it to him "i'll make sure you get the dish back " he said gentely moving donna to the stairs to their aprtment
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:36 pm

D laughed as spike told the story about the dogs escape plan and as he blushed."no it didnt thats why i got my grandson to mend it, buy your right get those children out the sun.'she said as she waved goodbye to them. d smiled again as spike told her they should get the babies inside. "allright then lets get back up then."she said as she moved up the stairs with spike to the flat."nice old lady she is, very sweet..allways giving us things we need to do something for her some time, shes all alone cept when that grandson of hers remembers he has a gran and comes and see her once a month."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:37 pm

he noded his agreement as he opend the door to their air conditioned flat placing the keys down in teh small bowl he alwasy used as he carried grace to teh bedroom uncliping ehr he sliped her from the carrier and into her cot sliping off her summer outfit and into some comfortable oneses the blanket now jst resting over her but she grabed it and held tight to it .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 pm

D nodded as they opened the door to the flat and she felt the cold air hit her.. she went to the nursery and unclipped jacob from his carrier and into his cot , chaning his outifit into some comfortbale onesie and his blankie. "night night little man."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:36 pm

spike moved to behind donna and siped his arms around her "well mom we chould retire to the living room and relax" he said kissing her neck gently" didn't you bye somthing today you wnted to show me" he whispered softly and kissed her ear gently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 12 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next