Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:50 pm

he felt her tighten around him as she came and he could hold back no longer with a down stroke he pused deep iside her as he too came he knew half his length was burried deep in her womb as he felt the heat of his eed rise threw him and enter her in a flood so much pleaser ran threw him that he threw his head back "Donnahhhh!!! he cryied now letting his seed flow freely into her he felt the flow thick and fast not just once but twice more, glancing down threw the haze of pleaseure he saw her belly growing with each release he felt. soon it slowed as he reathed hard holding her against him turning his head slightly he whispered into her bear "I love you donna my wife and mother of my childern presant and future" he kissed her gently as he felt himself slip from her now drained and soft once more.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:13 pm

D felt him not being able to hold on any longer and on the down stroke as he pushed deep inside her bounced widly as she felt hm come. she knews his half length was buried inside womb deeply and felt the heat of his seed flood inside her as pleasure both racked their bodies. she smiled as he threw his head back and cried out her name. she felt him him shoot his seed not once but twice more and was glad of the anti-pregnancy soup she had made them before. she felt her belly grow with each relase he felt. she had come before and now was focusing on giving him the pleasure of his realase and taking care of him as he came down. "I love you tooo spike my husband, and father of our children present and future." she said as she felt him slip out, she rubbed his back."You okay now?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:24 pm

he loked into her eyes and smiled but could not talking yet his heart beat fast in his chest he took her hand and rested it over it so she could feel it as he smiled at her "just...glad you...got that potion" he sid taking deep breaths in between "I think we'd have a football team of kids about now if you didn't" he said finally catching his breath grabbing teh towel he wrapped it around her noticing how on one breast lay a small redish brown mark he kissed it and closed the towel around her as he pulled his own closed using it to clean himself of his own and her fluids.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:42 pm

D locked eyes with his as she felt his heartbeat. "Yes i know, i was thinking the same thing, odd enough the babies grow each time, it be worse with more then two to tend to right now."she said as he caught his breathe and he wrapped the towel around her again as kissed the redish brown mark on her breast."You bite me again, you naughty man, you have to be more careful though around my breasts please, bad enough our son bite me there when he nursed before, it was sore for days."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:47 pm

spike smied " its more of a love bite than a bite bite" he said softly as he held her clsoe even with the towel "maybe in a month or two when they can take care of them selves we could... " he touched her tummy again and looked at her hoping she would understand but only if she wanted "the rate these two are growing they will be ten in about three weeks" he said smiing "a good time to start training"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:02 pm

D chuckled."you say that now, but if i bit you on your sensative place you'd yell bloody murder."she said with a laugh. she smiled softly and patted his hand."I think that would be fine."she sighed as she knew their twins were growing and wished she could have had longer with them in their baby state. "yes it would be a very good time to train them up."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:41 pm

he smiled and sighed when she said after two months she would let them have more children " ooow "he crindged "noted for next time dear" he said smiling he felt her tap his hand and agree to more kids this made him grin then about trainning grace and jacob "yah once there walking we could make it agaime so they think its all ok" he said "then as they get bigger explain a little more"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm

D smiled as the lights came back on. "Thank you spike, it's not that i dont like you biteing me, it's just you have to a little more gently around that area okay, the neck you can be a little rougher."she said with a wink to him. she smiled as he smiled."yes thats a very good idea, like chase the scary monster and clobber them?"she said with a laugh."But agree let the, have a game at it and then explain more when they are bigger."she said as she looked about."So mr vanhelsing what do you fancy we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 pm

spike looked at her like a small boy beng told off as he bit his lip "yes miss " he said with a smirk "I'll rember , sure sounds good " he sid but from the bed room came a cry ""Thats Grace?" he said frowning "thats unushual for her to cry like that" he sid gently sliding Donna from his knee he glanced at her first before moving to the bed room and down at Grace who had bit her lip " ok come on " he said lifting her fromher moses basket "Donna shes bit her lip?" he was little confused as to why she would do that but she now giggled on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:34 am

D smirked."allrightly then and yes please do remember."she heard a cry from the bed room and realised it had to be their daughter grace."Yes its our grace and she sounds distressed."she said as he slid her off his knee and followed him to the bed room where she saw he had grace and asked her of grace bit her lip."it looks like it spike, but i have no idea why she would bite herself."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:46 am

spike nodded "maybe she just wants our atenshion" he said as she gigled in his arms haliply as he wiped the small about of blood from her lip "well she won't do that again anytime soon" he said grasping her hand lightly .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:07 pm

D nodded."could be or she's teething?"she asked as grace giggled in his arms and she watched as spike wipe a small amound of blood from the babies lip."I should hope not, little gracie you have to stop giving your lip owies."she said to the baby as she kissed her forhead."little man is still asleep i see, i think that boy would sleep threw an earthquake."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 pm

spike chuckled "yes, I think he would , hes a lot like me " he said looking down at Jacob who threw out remaind asleep threw out spike brushed jacobs cheek nd he whimpered slightly but did not wake spike as glad "donna maybe we should just call it anioght since the powers out and the suns going down now" he said moving her still with graces in his arms to the window "see a romantic ending."
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:07 pm

D chuckled ."Yes he is his fathers son."she said looking at their son as spike brushed jacobs cheek but he didnt wake."I was about to suggest the same thing, im tired now and well dear..im long past the days of going out at night when the sun goes down."she giggled."yes and happy ending too, i was thinking tomorrow maybe we could take the children down to the local pool and let them play in the baby pool they have there, that is if they havent grown more over night."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 pm

spike nodded "well even if that have im sure there still young enouph to play in it " he said but tehn a crash came from behind and jacob cried , turning he saw jacobs moses bacsckt on the floor "ok that is time for teh cot " he handed grace to Donna and moved to pick up jacob who sniffaling still cried slightly , Spike picked up the basket and moved it to one side walking back he tok hold of Donnas hand then with her he moved into another room he opened the door and showed her the nursary
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:29 pm

D nodded."most likely, i just want them to have a fun day out with their mum and dad, a normal and happy childhood."she nodded when they heard a crash from behind and they saw jacob moses basket on the flor wth him in it. she held grace as spike picked up jacob who cried slightly. she then followed spike to an open door as he took her hand and showed her the nursery for the babies."It's lovely, but can it be converted when they grow bigger?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:04 pm

spike cucked and showed her how the beds went into normal beds "there " he said and then put the back to cots placing jacob in his who watched he mobile over head reatching up to it "now you won't fall out young man " he said chukaling "if you want we can change a few things its pretty basic right now"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 pm

D nodded as he showed her how the ebds went into normal beds and then back into cots as he then placed jacob into his and smiled as jacob reached up to the mobile. she placed grace down in hers."there you are little princess, now you have more room to throw your rattle around."she said chuckling as grace found ehr rattle and threw it again. "I might just to suit the twins tastes as the grow, they arent allways going to want a baby theme."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:35 pm

spike moved to hold her around ehr waisdt in one hand he held a white moniter "yeap and this means we can hear them from out room too " he said as he heard the soft thump of graces rattle again ,looking down he saw her on her tummy looking up at them smiling "well some ones learned a new trick " he sid chukaling to her she smied up to him and giggled
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 pm

D smiled as spike wraped an arm around her waist and held up the baby moniter in the other."well thats good to know ."she said as she heard the thump of graces rattle and looked down at her ,seeing grace had turned on her tummy and looked at them smileing."yes shes a clever girl but i see shes' going to be cutting teeth just like her big brother."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 pm

he smiled at donna "yes she is " he heard a small wimper from the other cot and moved over 2whats wrong big boy" he asked Jacob opened his mouth to show a white tooth "well hes got his" he said grining to her as he handed jacob a rattle with he placed straight in his mouth and chewed haplily.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:50 pm

D nodded."yes well have to go to the shops to get teething stuff and figure out what they can eat cause they have a tooth."she smiled when jacob opened up his mouth as spiked asked him whats wrong."he's so clever too, he knew to show you what was wrong when you asked him. she went and kissed jacobs forhead."mummys clever little man."she laughed a sjacob chewed on his rattle.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:07 pm

spike smiled proudly down at jacob and grace then looked at Donna "there half your but all ours" he said and kissed her cheek " we could try mashing food that we eat up I have a blender" he said moving to hold her "don't worry I just feel like holding you right now " he said softly "we have two very bright children here "
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:22 pm

D stuck out her tongue at spike."Of course they are dear, its just dont you call grace, daddies little princess ?well i call jacob mummys clever little man."she nodded when he kissed her cheek and told her about mashing food that they eat with the blender."yes that way we can make our own foods for them."she said softly to him as he held her."well of course we do, look who thier parents are it's a given."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:27 pm

he smiled "yeap she is , and he so is a mommys boy" he said chukaling at her as he watched jacob turn his head to look at her as they looked down . He could not help but laugh at when donna said about who their perants were "ow right a vampire and a vampire hunter whos married and madly in love with a part vampire " he grinned and kissed her "its the non vamp part that I love so much" he chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 8 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next