Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:37 am

He smiled when she said he watching him get out of his gear was her favorate part "and me watching you is mine" he said grinning to her as he kised her again this time he let his hand drift lower to her cheek and gave it a gentel squesse. he sighed as he felt her against him "talking about getting kit off we should both shower its been along day "he said softly "we can move the twins threw to teh bed room so we could hear them if theyb wake thought something tells me we have to of the best well behaved children in this biulding" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:03 am

D smiled when he said watching her was his. she let out a giggle when he squeezed her cheek."yes it has been too long of a day, a shower would be lovely, but one day mark you, im getting you into a nice long bubble bath with me."she said with a grin. she nodded when he said they should move the twins to the bedtoom so they can hear them should they wake."yes i do belive we do mr vanhelsing, after all they are our children."she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 am

spike smiled " the bath sounds wonderful " he said and kissed her "no time like the presant" he said grinning "come on "he pulled her up from the chouch and picked up Jacob and Grace in his arms placing them both in hers he picked up teh moses baskets and move them into the bed room plcing then beside the bathroom door returning he took Jacob from her and placed him in returning for Garace but instead wrapped his arm round Donna ndsa lead her to teh bed room .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:42 pm

D smiled when spike said a bath sounds wonderful and kissed her."allright then."she said as he pulled her up and placed the babies in her arms. she walked with them into the bedroom as spike placed the moses baskets beside the bathroom door .
she sat there puzzled as he was supposed to return for grace but wrapped his arm around her and lead her to the bed room."spike you mind telling me whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:56 pm

spike smiled as he took Grace from her and then lead her threw to the sunken bath which now sat with bubbles in and smelling of rose oil. "I thought you might want a bath so while things were cooking i ran a bath Hope you like it " he said picking up a glass of wine that sat6 on the edge "I thought i could pamper you for a while and wash you back " he said now grinning.

Last edited by Spike Van Helsing on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:03 pm

D smiled now as he took grace from her and then led her into the bath that smelt of rose oil and bubbles."You little devil! so that why you were being so secretive while you were cooking."she said as she kissed his cheek."Thank you spike my love, you are too good to me."she said as she took her took her stockings off and then the rest of her gear off and slipped into the tub."Oh yes, the water feels very good ."she said softly as she turned in the tub so he could wash her back.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:01 pm

pike slipped out of his clothes and only noticed them he ahd a dirt mark around his ankels from dust off the road and he chuckled. sliping in he sighed feeling him self mold around her he made her lean back against his chest as he took the liquid soap that smelled of roses too adn began with ehr shoulders gently massaging them to rid them of the tenshion he knew would be there "hows that " he said kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:14 pm

D grinned when spike took of his kit and joined her in the tub."tsk.tsk mr vanhelsing dirty ankles, what will mrs vanhelsing think?"she said in a teasing sing-song voice.
she smiled when he moulded himself around her and made her lean back as he began to wash her shoulders and massaged the tension away."Much better now that i see you are happy to see me."she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:24 pm

spike smiled but his cheeks blusheds slightly "hey I can't help what my body does" he said kissing her neck gently again "its how it feels it wants you " he said sliding his hands down her back then around her waist to hold her against him his hands working up her chest but stoping short only to hold her closer to him as he loved the feel of her against him
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:35 pm

D smiled gently and reached around to pat his cheek as he kissed her neck."yes i know that, my own body does the same thing to me wanting you."she said with a slight pink tinge to her own cheeks. she let out a slight soft whimper when his hands went down to her waist to pull her closer to him and then he worked his hands up to her chest but stopped short and pulled her even closer."Are you trying to seduce me Spike? because its working."she said as she snaked a hand around in the water and squeezed his bottom.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:02 pm

he gave a soft groan as her hands toched his bottoms and he smiled "good , but i'm alittle worried you could conceve again and I don't want you to go threw it again after the twins so soon" he said kissing her neck gently on both sides "or dose your body natrualy stop it for a while?" he asked wahting to know so he woud know what to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:08 pm

D smiled."No you don't need to be, my body will regulate itself..i shouldnt be able to concive another child untill my body and the amulet says it time to spike."she said softly to him. "so i will be fine." she said as he kissed her neck. "If you mean i could conceive if my father experimented on me again yes, but then it would wear off after i gave birth, but that didnt happen when i was caputred, so we've nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:13 pm

he held her close and kissed her holding his lips to ehr skin slightly longer as he closed his eyes for amoment as he tried to foprget the state she ahd been found in and the child she would never know as hers "yes my love he couldn't do anything " he said sofly to ehr he knew it was alie but he ahd no choice.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:34 pm

D let out a soft whimper as he held his lips longer to her skin this time. she looked up and wondered what was occupying his thoughts."Spike is something wrong my love? did i do something wrong?"she said softly to him hopeing that she didnnt do or say something that would have offened him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:51 pm

spike smiled to her "no I guess im just thinking about my own lack of security that got you taken in teh first place " he sad softly resting his head on her shoulder from behind his hands holding her against him "It won't happen again, Iwill make sure of that " he gave her shoulder alighyt bite and gave a contented sigh as he washed her ruuning his hands now down her thighs and back up to her waist under the water.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:12 pm

D Nodded. "Oh okay, i thought maybe it was me."she said as he rested his head on her shoulder and held her against him."I know you will spike, i know you will as you are my knight."she whimpered as he gave her shoulder a light bite amd washed her as he ran his ahnds down her thighs and back up under the water."More.."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:40 pm

he smiled as she asked for more and so repeated his actions this time moving higher as he caressed every inch of her as he soaped her down. He let his fingers wander over her gently till he felt his own body react to her and shifted behind her feeling himself poke her in her back at his hardness "you still have that reaction to my body with your touch against me , my love" he said kissing her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:28 pm

D. purred as spikes fingers wandered over body gently, her skin now feeling hot. she let out a whimper of need when he shifted behind her and felt his arousal poke at her bottom."Spike i was wondering, do you think you can hold on untill we get out the bath or do you need to here?"she said softly to him."Because i'd like to try out that postion you told me about that one time.."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:17 am

spike smiled and moved "sure I can wait" he said now grinning to her as he kissed her sa he let the warm bubbly water run down her chest vand to her tummy where ony three days agon the twins had been now she had baerly a strech mark on her to show she ahd ever been pregnant and he loved that. "but tell me my love what position might that be, I know quite a few " he said softly in her ear as he kissed just behind it on a spot he knew whould get her going.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 am

D smiled as spike moved and kissed her."Thak you my love."she said as the warm water ran down her body. she loved when he looked at her like the way he was looking at her now. chill bumps grew all over her skin when he whispered in her ear to ask which position would that be as he kissed just behind her ear on the spot he knew drove her mad when he did that."Oh im sure you know spike,don't be a tease."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:51 am

he smiled at ehr and chuckled " of course I do " he said letting his hands now moved to her back to wash and masage ehr skin , he took a deep breath as he felt himself wrm s he ran his fingers over her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:55 am

D smiled at him as he washed and massaged her skin. she heard him take a deep breathe as he ran his fingers over her skin."spike i think perhaps it would be a good idea to finish and get out the bathe soon."she said with a small wimper.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:26 am

he kised her shoulder and smiled "yeah come on" he said and stood up behind her stepping out he tok a towel and covered himself then took a bigger one and held it up for her to step into. Wraping it around her held it closed as he moved closer to her nd kissed her his hand cuping her cheek as he did , he now felt that all that happend in the past was forgoten she was here and with him safe there children slept soundly in the bed they would soon ocuppy.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 am

D smiled when he kissed her shoulder."allright then."she blew him a kiss as he kissed her shoulder and wrapped her up in the towel. "You are so good to me my love."she said softly as she lead him out the bathroom into their room.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:01 pm

he turned to face her "I lost you, I let those creatures enter my fathers home and take you donna, I can not help but blame my self for that" he said softly as he puled her to him sitting down on the bed he rested his head on her tummy "I am so sorry I let you down" he could not help but sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next