Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Davina had not meant to put him off by saying to keep up, it was just once she shifted and instinct took over she might forget he was with her. "I don't mean to put you love, I just am not use to someone hunting with me that is not wolf is all."

She went around the corner and in a private nook she closed her eyes and let the magic call to her blood. She felt her body shifting and stretching as a mist coated her body. When it was done everything was crystal clear and she was taller then before. She had not chosen her werewolf form for this hunt, instead she chose her wolf form leaving her roughly the size of a horse with a pure white and silver coat.

She stretched and shook herself, feeling even more tired. She had really pushed her limits tonight, thank Gaia for small favors that Blaze was no where near. She turned her great head towards Spike to see if he was ready for the hunt.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Spike stood in aw of her as she changed but smiled as he saw her turn to check he was ready "after you" he said grinning to her he could not help but reatch out and touch her fur it felt soft to him , but he quicky stepped back from her , feeling he had definaly intruded on her now. His eyes met hers as he waited for her to move he opened his wind braker and stood at the ready , smiling as he felt the rush of adrenaline run threw him.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Davina gave a soft yip in her throat to let him know he was fine. She would expect him to touch her fur it was what most people did when they saw a were shift. She lifted her head and smelt the air, they were here at the end of the next alley hidden by the shadows. She growled as she smelt fresh blood on them. The bastards were at it again, with that she took off the enjoying the power in her muscles as she ran in the direction they were in and then slowed lowering herself to the ground as she stalked forward, her will touching their minds to make sure they would not see her or Spike as she approached.

There was two of them, one was busy rutting in between the legs of a young girl and the other was cleaning a blade that had sliced the young man's throat the girl had no doubt been with. Davina felt her angry start to boil and growled, letting it carry to them so that they both jumped and stopped what they were doing.

"D-did you hear that?" The rapper asked?

"Just an alley dog or something." The second replied.

"Yeah but you know what the boss said, he said there are werewolves and shit out here."

The second man snorted, "I aint seen none yet so piss on it. I think the man is nuts."

Davina took this time to remove her will so that as the one kept looking around he saw the glow of her eyes from his flash light laying on the ground. As he began to sputter all over himself she moved forward, her teeth bared as she continued to growl. The other man looked and tried to step back but tripped over the body of his victim and falling onto the trash strewn ground.

"W-what the fuck." He said.

His fear came to her and was as intoxicating as the smell of blood to a vampire. The second man had gotten his wits and fired his weapon at her, his nerves however made it miss and hit the wall sending sparks about. She then leapt forward and crushed the first man beneath her massive paws as her teeth sunk into flesh. His screams were cut off by the blood that suddenly filled his throat.

Davina could feel the energy and power filling her as she lapped the blood up, her white muzzle growing darker with the stain of his blood. The second man rose and fired again, this time hitting her shoulder. She jerked back and felt the stinging in her shoulder but she moved from his partner ignoring the pain as she lunged and closed her jaws onto this ones throat ripping it out in one move.

She used one paw and ripped him open from neck to hip and feasted on the warm bloody flesh. Her shoulder was still killing her which told her she had silver in her system but she continued to feed until a small pop went off and her front leg gave causing her to fall. She howled, a mournful and frightening sound that echoed off the brick walls.

Her body was in intense pain now and she could not take the chance to shift into human form, she whimpered as the fire continued to spread.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Spike watched moving quickjly with her he saw the frigtened girl still alive but very scared "quick go" he said helping her to move once she was able he let her diapear , quickly turning he heard the dshots and saw chaos go down "no you don't he moved behind the man sliding out his huting knoife hits hilt a wolfs head. quicky he slit the mand throat and he fell to the ground . Spike then moved to chaos, wiping his blade on his trousers he looked at her and the wound , as if telling her he had to remove the bullet just by his look he nodded and took the tip of his balde with a swift movement he found the bullet and took it out showing her he slipped off his jacket and shirt ripping the shirt in to strips bandaged he sitting in front of her once he was finished
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Davina did not feel the blade enter so great was her pain and only a small relief filled her when he showed her the bullet. She watched him patch her up and laid her head down, not caring about the smell of trash. She sighed and let the powers take her once more but she did not have enough energy to call upon the spell that allowed her clothes to appear as well. She lay bare her long crimson hair falling around her with her head on her arms. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"T-thanks." She said weakly. She took the bullet and winced as it stung her fingers but she ignored it. She looked at it closely and growled handing it to Spike as she attempted to sit up. "Its liquid silver...the have invented exploding bullets filled with liquid silver."

She was not feeling the greatest. She was only part wolf and an ancient which was the only thing most likely saving her hide at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:42 am

Spike watched as she changed back but not her clothes , taking his windbraker he covered her in it. Watching he saw her take the bullet , knowing it would burn her he placed his hand over hers and took it back throwing it way from her. "Lets get you home" he said as he slid his hands against her now smooth skin to lift her into his arms. He stood for a moment looking down at her . He felt strange around her like he was protective of her , moving slowely he walked back to the club where his welcome was not a good one but he explianed after a few decided to have ago at him.

Taking her back ui to the same quiet room they had ben in before and laid her gently on the couch but he did not let go picking her up he instead sat down leaving her resting on his knee. Loking at ehr he brushed away her crimson hair from her eyes, letting his hand brush her cheek as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:30 pm

She had been crossing in and out of consciousness as he carried her. She had filled her system with plenty of blood so it would not take long to flush the toxin from her body, she had not lost too much blood which was even better for her case. Now she looked up at Spike and smiled weakly. "T-thank you." She said. "Blaze is n-not going to like this." She managed as she started falling back into darkness again.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:40 pm

spike chuckled down to her "no hes not , he may even tear me limb from limb but your houner is intact " he said pulling the coat tighter around her "I will stay till I know you will be ok , chaos, I wqould not be happy if I just left you hear alone " he said soflty as he too sat back on teh couch holding her he was not ready to put her down not till some of ehr own kind where there to help her. The more he thought about it the more he realised they were not too diferant she had her pack and did things to a code of sorts as he folowed his fathers teachings.
Back to top Go down
Braden O'Conner
Fledgling
Braden O'Conner

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:00 pm

Blaze had been sent for the minute Davina had been brought into the club bleeding and in the arms of some human she had been with earlier that evening. Blaze had mounted his Harley at once and ridden off, telling the rest of the gang to finish enjoying the night. They had been hesitant but had done so when Blaze pushed his will on them. They could not ignore that.

So now he pulled up to the club and the bouncers moved aside at once as they saw him. His silver eyes were flashing as he walked past. He was not happy that Davina had gone out alone with some human...some human male. He was an impressive at six foot five and solid muscle that showed in his tight torn jeans and black tank top as he made his way up the stairs and to Davina's private room.

He flung the door open and found Davina passed out in the man's lap and his eyes staying silver shifted to those of a wolf even as a deep growl escaped him. "What is the meaning of this?" He demanded through clentched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:13 pm

spike looked up at the sight of a male wear walking threw the door "Blaze I take it " he said "Chaos was ambushed while she hunted " he said his own face sturn and dealdly even for a 5' 9½" man but he had quickness and stealth on his side, well that was no good not here he'd walked into it because of chaos , but he was not about to leave her hurt with this wearman who seemed very pissed that he was there "I saved her life they used a silver bulet , liquid silver" he added looking down at her still out cold on his lap " unlike some I don't leave my wounded behind "
Back to top Go down
Braden O'Conner
Fledgling
Braden O'Conner

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Blaze's eyes narrowed, this little man was cocky and he smelt like vampire blood. So he was a hunter, so what the hell was he doing with his Davina? He went forward then and knelt moving the jacket to expose Davina's shoulder and one breast that part could not be helped because of where the damned thing had gone in which irritated Blaze further.

Though there was the proof of the man's words. The bullet wound was still there and puckered as dark black lines fanned out around it. He could smell the silver and hissed, so the rumors had been true. They had finally started using liquid silver the bastards.

He ignored the man and took Davina into his arms and went to a section of the wall where he bumped it with his hip and a section slid back revealing a small bedroom. He laid her on the bed and and stroked her hair. "Did she feed?" He asked the hunter. Still irritated but his worry for Davina was more important at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Spike watched him take her from his arms he wanted to go with her but he knew better "she did " he said confidently "silver bullets with a liquid ceter are remanufactured by one company and thats owned by one man, Arthur Moore, I can give you teh location of the factory so you can distroy it " he said sliping out his PDA and showing him the location . "they keep guard to a minamum guess they thing silver you won't attack it we could tomorrow lay charges here, here and here, that will bring down the factory main core" his eys held as much anger as he could stand nobody hurt some one he cared about and he did for her.
Back to top Go down
Braden O'Conner
Fledgling
Braden O'Conner

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Blaze had listened but now he wanted answers and he was damned well gonna get them. He rose and started backing the man up. "Just who are you and what are you doing with her?" He asked as he pointed one clawed finger back at Davina. "And if I even so much as think you are lying I am going to rip you limb from limb."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:51 pm

spike stood his ground he was to about to back down "i am Spike Van Helsing, Im a vampire hunter me and your sister are , what you would call bonded, she read my memories as I hers " he looked at her then back to Blaze "I know trust is a hard thing to come by, so is the pain of losing some one dear to you , i have felt both those pains just as she has, I want to get the man who hurt her just as much as you " he loked him in the eyes " I have told you the truth now if you want to rip me to peices go ahead but Chaos want to know why when she recovers"
Back to top Go down
Braden O'Conner
Fledgling
Braden O'Conner

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Blaze raised a brow and folded his arms across his chest. "My sister? I think not she is my lover and my pack leader." He listened then, stunned that she would do something so intimate with this human, maybe she saw something in him that Blaze himself did not.

"In that case I will willing explain." Blaze started to walk forward towards the hunter.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:04 pm

"Blaze." Davina said from the bed, having just woken up to hear what was going on. She rose from the bed holding Spike's duster about her, her red hair falling past her waist and over her shoulders. "You will refrain from ripping him apart."

She went then went to Spike and stood beside him, "You owe this man my life. I couldn't shift back to get the bullet out, he was there to do so. He is the reason I am standing here a little light headed, but alive."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:42 pm

spike moved to her wrapping his arms around her holding his coat around her to keep her warm "you should be resting Chaos " he said concerned for her as he did up the buttons on his jacket so she could move with out it opening up " I was telling balzre the only factory that makes liquid silver bulets is owned by tha an your wanting information, I also pointed out that thre strtegicly placed bombs could flatten the factory." he said his eyes looking at baze as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Braden O'Conner
Fledgling
Braden O'Conner

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Blaze had watched as Davina had gone to the man telling him he was the reason she was alive. He could feel her will pushing against his own and knew that he would not be allowed to fight the Hunter however he forgot that when Spike put his arms around Davina and buttoned the coat, he bared his teeth and growled moving forward with all the intent in the world of taking off his head.

But he stopped in his tracks when Davina slammed her will against his and took all he had not to fall to his knees with the force of it. What did she see in this human anyway? Blaze was the perfect were male, he was handsome, strong and an alpha what more could be wanted?

He folded his arms across his chest once more and leaned against the wall. But his eyes continued to meet Spike's daring him to over step his bounds when Davina was not near.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Davina had known the moment Blaze had started heading forward and she had had to shove him with a good amount of will power. She swooned a little bit still a little shaky but was glad to have Spike's arms around her so that she hadn't fallen.

"I do believe that is a good plan. They could wipe out hundreds of our numbers with those damned bullets. We can shift back normally to get them out, but those hit our system to fast, I couldn't shift which means the bullet would have remained and I would have died in a matter of moments. I will take the day to rest and tomorrow night we will go, you and me." A snort from Blaze caught her attention, very well. "Blaze will go as well but I will not have the rest of my pack subject to those horrible things. And Spike, in private you may call me Davina. Only in front of my pack and others is the name Chaos needed."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:16 pm

spike looked at blaze then back to Davina "I have a scematics of the area but he may have boosted the guards I'll check in the morning and have up to date information when i return" he said still holding ehr "you sure you'll be all right now , you don't need me to stay abit longer , I have nothing else to do and I have to ad mit i am sti curiose to know things about you and your race" he said with a smile his back to Baze.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Davina smiled up at Spike, "Yes I would like that a lot. But I do not wish to stay like this." She went over to Blaze and standing on her tips toes still had to wait until he leaned down. She kissed his cheek and let him know it was all right. "Blaze will you go to my apartment and retrieve some clothes for me please?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Braden O'Conner
Fledgling
Braden O'Conner

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Blaze sighed, he could never stay mad long when Davina smiled up at him or gave him any kind of affection. He sighed as he leaned forward and felt her lips on his cheek, he placed one hand on her cheek and smiled. "Of course, I will be back before you know it babe."

It was sweet and kind of funny to see such a large man, bow to the will of such a small woman. The gang made fun of him all the time, but the truth was not one of them would not give their life for Davina she was not only their leader she was their dearest friend. He looked at Spike over her shoulder, "You had better behave." Then with a kiss on Davina's cheek he left to retrieve her things.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Spike shook his head as he mved to sit on the couch his head lent back over the back of the chair he bearly noticed that he had no shirt on, the days had been so warm, his head still hurt slightly but not as much as his neck did signaling he was tired. he closed his eyes for a moment listening to the sounds he heard "you do know when you were hurt i was worried" he said looking at her from where he rested .
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Davina had watched Blaze leave and now turned to Spike, "You were worried for me, but why?" She asked.

She knew her pack worried and her parents but she was used to them, she had never had anyone else worry about her. It felt strange and yet warm and welcoming at the same time. She went then and sat down beside him, once more placing her legs in his lap. This time minus the leather pants and heavy knee-high boots.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:09 am

spike looked at her when she sat , her legs now across his lap, this time he didn't feel akward his hand rested on he thigh to stop her rolling off him. He sighed as he looked at her "because Davina, I like you and I care about those I like, its not many who I say that too" he said looking at her "so far its just been you " he said his voice softening as he spoke to her his fingers brushing absentmindedly along her thigh as he looked at her. " What did blaze mean for me to behave, I always do" he said with a chuckle " well not always the way he thinks I should" sighing as he felt her skin against his hand. "hows your shoulder?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunt Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Begins
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: The Docks-
Jump to: