Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

The Hunt Begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:04 am

Davina smiled at him, "You can, but I am only in pajamas." She said softly. She heard Blaze growl and decided he had been ignored enough for one night. She went to him and stood before him, sighing as his warmth wrapped around her even as his arms did. She was still freezing and suspected she would until the following night.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Braden O'Conner
Fledgling
Braden O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:06 am

Blaze wrapped his arms around her tightly looking at Spike with a smirk on his lips. He had known Davina would return to him, she always did once she was done having her fun. Of course Blaze would never in a million years figure Spike had turned Davina down. "You are freezing." He commented when it clicked into his head.

He wrapped his arms even tighter around her, giving her his warmth gladly. He had never felt a were so cold before and it worried him. She had have warmed up by now.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:20 am

spike watched the two of them and smiled he had not see a more perfect couple " so where do you want to met up for the attack, here of there?" he asked shifting to sit on one of his legs making himself more comfrotable on the seat as he watched both of them. He had to as mist Divina eve as she was she was a looker , but after the bonding, he just smiled at her, feeling like a little brother watching his big sister and her date.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:25 am

"We will meet in the Outskirts, a man of your talents should be safe enough." She said as she shivered. "I would say here but I don't want the chances of someone following so it will be best to meet away from my normal haunts." She explained. Even though Spike was extremely tasty, Davina was aware of her affection for him as a younger brother and so was fine with being "dumped" as the term went.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:32 am

he nodded agreeing with her, picking up his PDA he moved to stand beside ehr "how about here its an old bunker should be safe as its five miles out from the factory " he said showing her on the screen "it had dense cover to the south and west but the road side is clear " he held out the pda for her to look at.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:35 am

She did so and nodded, "Blaze and I will find you well enough." She said as she remembered the map in a few glances. Plus she would know where Spike was any where in the world now, with or without the necklace. "Hope you have plenty of toys to help out, we have all we need." Davina said baring her canines to emphasize her point.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:55 am

spike smiled and nodded "guess you do " he said softly seeing her fangs as he watched blaze with her "I guess i should go home and get some rest for tomorrow " he said standing and puling on his wind braker as he spoke. Moving over to Divina he could not help smirk as he gently kissed her cheek " till tomorrow then, ow Divina I hope your right what you said earlier " he said with a smirk and bowed as he backed out the door leaving Blaze and divina up to what he knew they would do if he was in there.

he headed out the club and into the street to head home......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Begins
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: The Docks-
Jump to: