Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

The Hunt Begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Davina listened and then smiled at Spike. "I am glad to know it. And though looking at you he was actually telling me to behave." She moved the jacket a little her hair covering her breast as she did so. "It will heal by tomorrow night. I still have full use of my arm and hand which is the main thing."
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:27 pm

spike chukled at he saying blaze was telling her to behave "nope i think it was me , any way Im glad you shoulders going to be all right " he said trying not to look as she moved his jacket to cover her more his eyes fixed on hers "so you be up to mission tomorrow night ?" he asked "I know blaze will be, one word for that boy posesive" he said smiling to her
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Davina laughed, a clear and mystical sound. "Yes he is, but my whole pack is like that and if you think he is bad you should meet my Father. They say don't mess with a bear and her cubs, well don't mess with a were and his pup either."

She moved her legs so that she could curl up into Spike's side. The silver in her system was making her cold which was rare since her were blood always kept her warm. She rested her head on his shoulder. "Yes, I will be ready. Nothing will keep me from a mission, it is my job to make sure that my pack is safe and destroying this building will do just that."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:17 pm

he heard her laugh and liked it but then was it he who liked it or the fact they were bonded he didn't know all he did know was he liked the laugh , when she cuddled into him he could not help but wrap his arm around her "yes it will and you will push the botton that will sent it into ruins" he aid looking down at her "you know blaze isn't going to like this if he comes back" he said meaning teh implication of how they were.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Davina shrugged one shoulder and then winced when she forgot about the wound. "Blaze knows I do as I wish I have since before his great great great grandfather was a twinkle in an eye." She looked up at him and gave a soft smile, "Besides I like right where I am at."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:46 pm

spike chuckled to Davina as she spoke "ok but you'll be the one putting me back to gether when he comes threw that door with your clothes and sees us like this " he said holding her closer "Davina, you will do as I say tonight , i know blaze will insist on running things but i only want to know you'll be safe" he asked looking down at her his concern now showing and he hope she could feel it too.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Davina was again stunned speechless by this amount of caring. She smiled softly and nodded as she looked up at him. "All right," She said searching his eyes, "Just this once will I take orders from a human."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:04 pm

he brushed her hair from her face and nodded "thank you Davina, once its al over if it goes wrong you can have the plasure of tering me limb from limb" he said grining to ehr he knew with all the planing he had done it would not he practialty neww that factory inside out and he hadn't steped foot inside.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:10 pm

She nodded at him as he placed his hand on her cheek with a soft smile, "I will make sure to hold you to it Spike." She said as she placed her one hand over his on her cheek. "And a werewolf never forgets."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:15 pm

he smiled to her "Im counting on that" he said right at that moment he really wanted to kiss her but he knew if he did blaze would string him up before they got going and as such he refrained sighing as he did , he knew hids feelings were not his own if thay had been he would ahev pulled way from her instead there he was holding her against him as if lovers.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Davina through their new bond was brushed by this thoughts and met his eyes, "Do I bother you, being this close that is?" She really wanted to know, she would move from him if it did. She did not want to be the cause of his discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:21 pm

spike looked at her as she spoke "Its more a case of intimidataion with blaze that uncomfortable with you divina " he said his other arm moving to rest around her "hes big, bigger than me and twice as mean, though sise isn't everything" he said chuckaling .
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Davina placed her hand on his chest and leaned forward staring him right in the eye. "All males are protective of the ones they love." She said softly, "And Blaze does not control me or my life, I am his alpha and have told him to leave it alone. He will not touch you."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:31 pm

he nodded to her relived at that fact " but i still can't shake the feeling of think of you as anything more that like a sister that I care for deeply" he said looking into her eyes as he spoke next "I wish i could ow I so wish i could but since you did that mind thing , I can't" he said letting one hand drop to his side "I can not stop you doing what you wish , since you are stronger than me" he said "if you want to know ht it fels like to mate with a human , I guess you might have to at for the next one or force me to, but i can tell that i not your nature"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Davina smiled and nodded, "I commend you Spike, you are a truthful and strong man. And you are right I will not force any to my bed, not when there are those who are willing. Know this mortal, you will find the woman of your heart and when you do cherish her always."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:43 pm

he smied and held her close to him "thank you divina, but at the moment I don't think there is any body for me" he said now comfortable with her so much so he felt he could work with her "how do you want to hit it , fast and hard or low and soft?" he asked gentlay rubbing her arms to keep her warm
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Davina thought, "Stealth is a wolf's best friend. I say we go in and get out without them knowing we are there. This way they can't hit us with those damned bullets." She replied. "And should we need to fight well," Her eyes turned gold and she smiled showing just the tips of her canines. "We will be ready for them."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:50 pm

spike nodded " silent and deady then, I can do that easy " he said grinning "with big bad blaze around yeap , well be more than ready " he rummaged in the pocket of the jacket he had lent her and took out his pda again "this is the main gate its guarded buy men with those bullets , this is the south side its vertualy unguarded " he said grinning "there weak spot."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Davina nodded as she listened to him. "Then that is where you should strike, Blaze and I...well those walls will be no problems. We are wolves we surround and hit so that is what we will do." She said hoping he would not complain.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:31 pm

spike nodded but wa a bit worried why blaze was taking so long with her clothes he didn't want her walking around nacked all night . Though part of him wouldn't mind he knew he had to curb it . He gave a sigh as he held her close to him " Davina you said earlier that the right woman would come along, somthing tells me your wrong" he said he ahd been alone all his life so far how culd se say that the woman who he would love would show her self this night.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Davina laughed, "I am part Witch remember? I have the ability to see that, though I can say who she is or what she looks like she is out there and you will meet her." Davina rose from the couch and went to her own private bar and against her normal ways poured a shot and took it. Making the funniest face as she did so, but she needed something to help her sleep. Besides she knew Blaze was on his way back up and she did not wish to cause Spike anymore trouble.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:43 pm

he felt her rise adn move to a small bar pouring herself a drink "got one for me , after this night i need one " he said with a smile" I forgot you were an accient " he said waiting for his own drink ad now he felt he definaly could use it especiualy since she said he would meet the womman he would love.
Back to top Go down
Braden O'Conner
Fledgling
Braden O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Blaze walked in then to see the two of them taking shots. Well at least they were not touching. He thought. He moved to her and handed her the small package, it had taken him longer because he had had to lose a few goons who had tried to follow him. But he didn't want to worry Davina, not when the rest was so needed. Infact he would let her know they were staying here at the club she didn't need to be out.

"Here you go, I packed your black silk pants and your black tank top. I figured we could stay here tonight to save you the energy."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Davina looked up at Blaze, she knew he was hiding something but she let it go. She nodded and took the clothes going back into the small room and changing then coming back out and handing Spike his duster. "Here you go, thanks for the loan."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:59 pm

spike tok his jacket back and lay it next to him " its ok" he said simple as he downed his second shot he could feel it warm his throat and belly whitch grummbled at not being fed he just chuckled and watched blaze wht he knew watched him " Im going to go threw the front door taking out the guns there " he said watching her his eys softening to her " can I say you look beautiful Divina" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Begins
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: The Docks-
Jump to: