Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up with sister after all the years

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:11 pm

" Incest is not wrong, go fuck youself!" she fumes and changes back into her regular clothes, paying for her things before leaving the store still mad.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Leon looks back and forth before going after doden following behind her"Hey...sorry about wynter...."He says softly looking up at the cieling of the mall.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Sighs deeply, trying to rid her anger. " It's not your fault." she says and then spies a Jamba Juice. " Yummy!" she exclaims and runs to it
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:17 pm

He chuckles following behind her getting to the store a bit after(like a few seconds) she does
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Orders the biggest strawberry smoothy and sits down, happily sucking at it
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Chuckles softly purchising a orange one and sits down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:21 pm

" We still like the same fruit after all this time, huh Leo?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:23 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"Looks like it"Smiles sucking on the orange freeze.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:24 pm

" Anywhere that you want to go in here? I see they've opened a Spencer's here"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:24 pm

He lets out a soft shrug"Im good"He says sipping more on the juice.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:25 pm

" Okay..." she says, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:26 pm

He nods softly resting his head in his arms before looking up at her, his head still in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:27 pm

" Hm?" she asks with a raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:27 pm

"What wynter was talking about in the store....?" He trails off looking at her through his white hair.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:28 pm

" It's nothing." she says quickly and looks away
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:29 pm

He tilts his head slightly looking at her"You still do the same when you lie"He says softly looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:29 pm

She blushes and keeps quite
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:30 pm

He looks at her more"Doden...?"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:30 pm

" What?" she asks quitely
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:31 pm

"I think we need to talk about this, at home, so lets go"He says softly getting up.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Gets up also, following him and still sipping her smoothy
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:33 pm

He opens up her door before getting into his on the car and drives home.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Sits quitely, staring out the window
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:36 pm

After a couple of minutes they get home and leon walks inside up to her appartment, waiting for her to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:37 pm

She gets out of the car and unlocks the door, letting him walk in first before walking in herself and locking the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with sister after all the years
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next