Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of bodies and minds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

A meeting of bodies and minds  Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:05 am

Tanith now in wolf form moved threw the forest she felt better in this form, her bordim was getting too much for her . SIMON WAS AWAY SOMEWHERE NO DOUGHT SCREWINF SOME LITTLE WOLF FEMALE SHE WOULD SO NOT APROVE OF, BUT WHO WAS SHE TO SAY NO, HE WASN'T HER ALPHA and he could have his fun just as she could to ,Her tail waved in teh air as a flag she wanted fun , she wanted male company but how and who? she knew of no other shifters , the only one she had seen besides simon was a young boy back at the robery , which she had to admit went quite well.

She lay on the grass rubbing her homones all over that one spot marking it for any other males to find. Moving to a fallen tree she lay on it her tail swinging back and forth gently in the breezes as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:12 am

Leon let out a soft sigh as he bounded threw the forest, not taking much care for what he was going over, or what got in his way, a heist had just gone wrong, fucking backstabbing asshole he thought to himself, but continued bounding down, just barely avoiding the wolf laying on the fallen tree, landing on the grassy area of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:16 am

her ears pricked up as she heard somthing coming, somwething big . standing she saw a white animal coming towards her "HEY!! WHAT YOU DOING hERE THIS IS MY SPOT?" SHE SAID JUMPING DOWN AND BEARING hER TEETH TO THE STRANGER. She took a step forward her tail and ears standing up but afamiler scent caught ehr "HEY your the kid from the store who almost gotr me cought"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:20 am

He tilted his head over towards her"The fuck are you talking about? YOUR THE SORRY ASS THAT FORGOT TO TELL ME THAT THE LASERS WERE STILL ON, when a group is working together, even if unintentional you tell them that kind of shit"He chuckles looking out at the forest, not seeing the people who were following him,
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:23 am

she moved closer to him 2it was my mission in the first place , kid who were you to come in half way" he snapped at him , biger or not she diodn't like being spoken too that way
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:25 am

He lets out a soft chuckle looking at her"I did not intend to, you two decided to do it the day it was, it was an unintentional problem, one i will make sure not to do in the future, never good for two groups to be robbing the same place"Sighs looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:30 am

she cambed down as she listedned to him "wize words from one so young" she said moving around him
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:31 am

Chuckles looking over towards her"No duh, you think that was the first one i've done? I've done hundreds before, it's the way i live, it's the way i survive"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:33 am

shye smiled the best she could at him "same here , fight live mate thats my lot then move on and forget" she said jumping abck to teh tree "how about an alliance , I bring you in on any future events and you give us the benafit of you ideas?" she asked "that and I have a biulding not far from here you can crash at no questions asked"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:35 am

He lets out a soft chuckle"Sure that sounds fun, it'd be good to have a reliable partner for once, not the assholes i get off the corner needing money"He says nodding"Alright"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:39 am

she chuckled "I don't and by the way ignor simon hes just the... posessive type me included " she said her tail now wafting in teh wind "god I am so board " she said laying on her back her head hung over the edge looking at him .
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:41 am

He let out a soft chuckle"I could tell that by the first maybe 20 seconds of seeing him in the store during my scouting, ehh"He laughs laying on his front legs chuckling"So am i"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 am

she chuckled "that oviose , I have to get him to work on that , he might be posessive but hes not overly convcerned since hes out sewing his oats with other females, me Im picky even simon " she said moving to sit fceing him her ears pricked up as she ehard several voices passing by "that was close ".
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:45 am

He let out a soft chuckle as he heard how she said it and then quieted as he heard the voices passing by and started talking when they were gone"Yea, i know, and i gotta admit, that was the most creative way of saying that i've ever heard"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:48 am

she looked at him alitle confused at his words "well its true hes probably screwing some femal right now just to get what he wants , our instinket even males is to creat apack and his well his he sto screw and get pregnat as mahy females as he can" she sighed "frustrating some times when my time comes and hes all like "no way babe Im tired" , she shook ehr self see why I'm like this?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 am

He let out a soft chuckle nodding softly"Yea, i can tell why"He laughs looking up at the sky as it starts to rain.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:53 am

she fgelt the rain on her fur and sighed 2ok this way , its hid deep in the forest so nobody can find it " she swaid leading him to a three story house pushing open a small window she slipped into a room whre she shifted to ehr human fornm wrapping a dry towel around her naked form.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 am

He nodded and stayed outside for another minute, taking a bag that he had hid in the forest as well, shifting back into human form, putting on the brown jacket from early and a pair of black leather pants(Think that pants from the vampire site) yawning softly walking into the room, his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:59 am

she smiled at him as she turned her back and finished slipping on a tight tee shirt , she smiled as she turned to face him "make your self at home , we have several comfotable rooms here " she said adn pulled on a door , stepping into a victorian style hall way with a large set of stairs 2it belonged to my family but tehre all dead now " she said as she walked up the stairs ,"humm , sh this one will do" she pushed open a door to revel a large room with a large doubvle bed and posters on the wall " she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:04 am

He nodded walking along side of her looking around the house, nodding absentmindly as she talked about the rooms, nodding softly as she heard about the family being dead"I have no idea if mine are dead or alive, i ran away after i shifted for the first time"He says as they get towards the room.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:07 am

she smiled and nodded "I know that feeling , they found me" she said as she stood in teh door way 2well you an have this room if you want it ?" she said her arms folded across her chest "Im just across the hall " she motioned to a door with teh words "KEEP OUT !!" on it.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 am

Nods softly"Sure, it'll work, much better then the mangy apartment i was renting, speaking of that give me a few minutes, there's a few things i need from there" he runs over towards the window jumping out of it, running towards his apartment coming back several days later with some clothes, a zune and a few other small things
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:12 am

Tanith sat in the louge area of teh hosue when she ehard him return , walking to the room she smiled "well welcome back" she said grinning as she now wore a black top and tight jeans her hair braided to fall down her shoulders .
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:13 am

He looks up at her taking one of the earbuds out of his head ''thanks"He says chuckling softly as he places the stuff in a corner of the room, it looked to be just the mentioned clothes and some jewelry he hasn't been able to sell yet
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:18 am

she looked at the things he brought "I have a fence if you need to use him he comes every tusday hes actually due this afternoon" she said with a smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of bodies and minds
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next