Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of bodies and minds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Tan felt him shift under her she held the back of the chair lent over as she felt him enter her his hardness now filing her her own animal growled "ow yes , simon she growled as she lowered her back pushing ehrself on him she gave a low gasp as she felt him play with her her head tossing back and forth as sht felt the wolf inside ehr now happy "ow mate me simon , make me yours , take me " she said now gripping the chair infront of her as she moved one leg up giving him a deeper stroke in .
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Simon howled with pleasure as he felt her pushing herself on him and felt her bud throb and harden as he rolled it with his thumb faster as he pushed harder into her now , his two fingers matching his thrust s. he took his hand off her hip and put it on her breast and massaged it as he rolled her hard nipple between his fingers, he moved his hand to the other breast and did the same as he thrust in and out her faster now as she pleaded with him to take her."Is that what you want tan me luv?"he growled in her ear as she moved her one leg up giving him a deeper stroke in. he then pushed further in untill he could give no more of his hardness and length inside her, pulling halfway out then back in as he played with her now wet bud and walls.""I told you , i'd make everything all better for you tan, he wont be more then a memory thats gone and buried, you've got memories of me now love."he said as he licked her ear.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 pm

tan felt him now all the way in her she heard him ask if that what she wanted with her head thrown back she spoke "Yes Simon , yes its what I wanted from the moment I saw you " she gasped she could not help but cry out with each strock he did "yes, ow yes nothing but you , I told him you and only you " she said "you are my only mate , simon" she gasped matching his strok with ehr own as he moved " take me , mark me as your own " she said knowing he knew what she meant by it
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Simon smiled as he saw the pleasure he was giving tan as she threw her head back."as i with you tan, we may have our fun from time to time, but when it comes down to it you're my alpha female now and allways and im your alpha male."he said as he howled as she cried out."My lovely, lovely tan, so hot so filled with lovely sweet nectar."he said as he pulled one his fingers out and licked it clean before he put it back inside her again as he played with her as he began to thrust in and out of her like a mad man."allright tan ill do as you ask allways."he howled as he began to tense and then bit her shoulder as he shot his seed deep inside her again and again as he played with her wet folds and plucked at her nub , his hand squeezed her breast harder as he played with her nipple harder.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:17 pm

she felt him bite her shoulder and she howled feeling him take her and fill her with his eed and only his the wolf inside her became apeased but teh human cried out as she came breathing hard as she lent on the chair "I am marked " she said out of breath her hand moved to her tummy a she held it over it "In all, places" she held him inside her just as a wolf would she coul still feel him his essance filing her till after a few moments she fell onto the cheir her legs like jelly .
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Simon held on untill tan could take no more. he heard her cry out and felt her lean on the chair breathing hard."Easy tan, calm down luv, almost done and yes i marked you ill all ways you've asked."he said with a grin as he finished and felt her fall onto the chair as he pulled out. he wrapped her up in the blanket again and stroked her back."How do you feel now my luv?all better now?"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Tan smiled at him and stroked his cheek " Yes simon , just tired now" she said softly as she snuggled into his chest "take me to our bed" she really did feel tired now her thoughts now of him his scent filled her soothed her once more both inward and out she knew eventually now she was his and his alone there pup would be born when the time was right , she wrapped her arms arouind his neck loking at him "I... I love you simon" she said with a smile , quickly she held him tight a she breathed out soiftrly she felt her body sem to shift back into how it ushualy felt and smiled as she saw colin in teh miniter throw a leg across the room ."olin enjoyed his snack I see" she said
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Simon nodded."allright luv, your wish is allways my commnd."he said with a slight grin as he scooped her up and walked to their bedroom with her in his arms."I love you too tan."he said softly as she wrapped her arms around him . he felt her shift back to her normal self as he kicked open the door and gently layed her down . he too smirked as he saw collin on the mointer in their room."Yes collin does tend to like things in the raw, i would have took out me bottle of brown sauce to finish him off, but then thats just me luv."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Tan could not help but laugh "yes that is you all over " she said lookinh into his eyes she kissed him quickly now feeling her self again all pain gone from her body replaced by a warmth he ahd given her , with a long sigh she pulled him down to snuggle against him " stay with me Simon, we can look for a new fence tomorrow and yes if you wish a female " she said grinning " but no having your way with any females but me now " she said tapping his chest lightlyas she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Simon smirked."yeah it is, you know i love me brown sauce."he said softly as she kissed him."mm. you taste like cinnamon."he felt himself be pulled down to snuggle next to her."Of course tan, i shan't leave you luv, not when your so soft and warm."he said when he wrapped his arm around her to pull her closer.he then flung the covers over them. "yes it can wait for tomorrow and yeah i kind of feel better with a female and no i wont have my way with her, i know how you feel about that, but you can have your fun when the moon sickness hits you tan, i know how hard it is, and if you need to do so i promise i wont be mad at you but i promise i wont mate with any female but you from now on."he said softly to her as he kissed her neck."I wouldnt want to anymore, it was fun but it wasnt as good as when i mate with you."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Tan smiled as he pulled the covers over them "and you know your my one and only " she said rubbing against him as if she was a female wolf with her mate her hands feeling each musle as she moved closer to him her head resting against his chest "yes Simon i have to say its not somthing I look forward to but now with you here I shall be fine, I know one day our ofspring will run threw this house filling it with laughter as it was all those centurys ago" she looked up at him mofing against him to look in his eyes "you see in my eyes , you see how were conected now " she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Simon smiled."and you are mine, you know i was wondering when you'd come to your senses and say those words to me."he said with a laugh as he felt her touch him and rest her head on his chest .he smoothed her hair and wrapped an arm around her under her chest."Yes now that we dont have worry about rushing about to find a mate it puts my soul more at rest, the human part of me never really liked the idea of having to mate with more then one mate, im glad i have just one now which is you."he said softly to her. he smiled when she said their pups would run threw the house and fill it with laughter."yes this house sorely is lacking in that.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:48 pm

she smiled and chuckled "yes it is a big empty house, though the new guy can handel himself I ssaw the marks on johns face before it was eaten " she said almost softly as she sighed 2I needed it simon after john... the time was right simon , I felt it inside " she said softly she took his hand placing it on her belly "in here " then moved it up to rest between her breasts 2 and in here " she moved to lay over him "I am glad you won't sleep around , it tore me up to know you were doing that" she moved as if rubing her self on him to pick up his scent 2you smell likie musk strong sensual musk" she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Simon nodded."yeah it is, i mean collin and justin are cool and all but its not the same as family and all that."he said softly."Yeah but we have to train him up in breaking and entering, if we hadnt been there he would been in the big house."he smiled softly at her when she said the time was right after john because she felt it in heart as well as in her womb."he let his hand go back and smooth her hair as she moved to lay over him."How do you think i felt?seeing you with others, smelling them on you..it killed me, so i slept with two others mostly out of spite more then anything else."he said softly to her as she moved as if rubbing herself on him."are you marking me with your scent then my alpha female? marking me so the other females know im hands off now?"he teased as she said he smelt like musk."yeah because i was sweaty and i was hyped up about what john did to, im sure after a shower and i put on some of my aftershave ill smell better."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:03 pm

she shook her head "no I like this " she said and smiled " I guess I am " she said with a chukle "and you are my alpha male " she said with a smile leting her hands move on his chest as she sifghed as she more she moved on him the stronger the scent even her own semed lost compared to his "did I ever tell you that even when the other men slept eith me it was always you I trully wanted " she said looking into his eyes to see how they now sparkled as she knew her own did her shoulder stung slightly from his mark but she would cherish it to her it was his badge to show others she belonged to him.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Simon chuckled."Are you one hundred percent certain about that?because I happen to think I smell pretty bad."he smiled as he felt her hands move over his chest."Male weres happen to smell stronger me luv, it's a matter of survival , it's how you females know if a were an alpha or a beta, alphas smell stronger then beta males,so females know by smell which weres to mate with for strong pups, it's the same for us males too, alpha females smell stronger too, like your smell."he said softly to her as he thought she allways smelt like sweet cinnamon and the summer breeze.
His eyes sparkled and then darkened with desire when she told him even when the other males slept with her, it was him she truely had wanted."I felt the same way about you allways and no you never told me untill now tan."he said softly as he moved his head and gently kissed her shoulder."I'll clean your shoulder in a minute i dont want my mark infecting you."he said softly to her."when im done it'll still be there but it wont be red and it wont be hurting you, infact i was thinking that if you wanted we could get a bite mark tattoo put over it, im planning on getting a nail mark one when you mark me on my bottom as yours during the next time we mate."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:47 am

she looked up at him and smiled "yes I'd like that but I wouldn't mark your sexy bottom, it would be your shoulder so you would show it to all the females when your shirt was off " she said still moving over him once again his scent awakening her intinct once more "let me mark you now" she said in a playful pleading voice.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:53 am

Simon nodded."You've a point cause then i might be able to sit for a while comfortablely."he said softly as he kissed her. "I think that would be better yes on the shoulder and yes go ahead and ,make your mark on me my pretty little wolf woman."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:12 pm

she smiled and gave a soft growel puling him to sit up in the bed her legs now rapped around him as she felt her wolf side slip out a little as she moved on him she could not help move like her wolf side brushing against his chest as his scent drove her body wild with passion,she moved up his chest her hands cuping his cheeks asnshe kissed him with a wolfen passion before ligtly nipping his sholder first his left them his right she flisked back her hair as her lower half ground against his feeling his heat against her as she moved soon her own heat took hold and she could not stop herself she had to have him . un doing his belt she quickly sliped him out and into her self she growled feeling him deep inside her asshe slowely pushed further onto him her arms moved under his her nails grew long in ready ness
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Simon grinned as he heard tan growl and wrapped her long slender legs around him. "yes thats it tan give in to the wolf."he said softly as he he felt her wolf taking over her as she brushed up gainst his chest and kissed him with her wolf passion.he howled when she nipped him on his right then his left shoulder. He grinned even wider when she undid his belt and slipped him out and into her. he took his free hand and slid down his pants down to his ankles then off."Allright tan, fully give into your wolf as i take your wolf in my human form."he said to her as he lifted his hips up to hers and drove himself further into her tight walls as one hand parted her folds and rolled her nub , while his other hand went to her breast and rolled her nipple while massageing her there as well.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 pm

she felt her wolf side growing and instead of a gasp a low groel came she felt her self grip him as her walls tightened around him drawing him inside her with each up strock she did the relesing on her down as she moved soon she could not help her self as she started to pant her eys changed to the yellow gold of her wolf form her need to have him growing as she moved harder and faster like the wolf that now foaugfht to be rlesed her nails gripped his back ahrd as she road him now ever faster she moved one hand to his chest brushing it so she couls smell his pheramones as they drove her on.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Simon grinned as he egged her wolf side on. he felt her grip him tight inside her and grew harder inside her and burried himself now inside her."That's it my wild wolf woman! take all you need from me luv."he howled out as he moved faster in and out of her, hitting deeper each time she moved on him."Tell me when tan, tell me when."he said panting now with her as she moved faster and harder like her true wolf form and as she gripped her nails into his back and road him faster as she brushed his chest so she could smell his pheramones.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Tan could feel her self growing closer each strok her nails dug dedeper she lent forward her bearst now brushing his chest each time she moved her sent mixing with his the lower she went she more she felt him inside ehr pushing her deeper indie as he tried to enert her wolf side once more then she felt it like s great howl from inside she felt him enter her and she let out a howl her hips now clamped arounds him ashe barly lifted of him rocking to make him streatch her wals and kkeping him inside her "Nowwwww!!!, god Nooooooo" she howled the last part biting down on his sholder as she felt her self explode in an orgaum she ahd never felt the likes of before.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Simon felt himself growing closer to exploding as he felt tans nails dig deeper into his and felt her breast brush his chest as she howled each time he pushed further into her. her howls turned him on more and more as he pushed harder and harder into her, trying to spread her walls wider as he felt her hips clamp down around him."Gods tan!"he howled out.
he nodded when she told him now and thats when he took her legs and wrapped them around his waist and spread her walls the furtherest he'd ever spread them before as he drove himself in and out her like a wild man, givingover to his wolf side but not shifitng released his seed inside her , filling her untill his shaking body was spent under her.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 pm

tan bit on his sholder she could taste his blood in her mouth but she could feel him relse inside her filling her even her wolf was now in teh misdst of an animal orgasm her eys closed her body griping him she could feel hr belly growing in size and heat from him relseing her grip he let out one last almight howl anoucing he was hers and she was his soo the howl faded and she shook her nail shifted back her body still slung to him she was now unable to move and she knew mating was compleate she would have his child now the joining told her that much even if her body had stopped she could feel the wolf had not the barbs on hism stil clung to her walls as she lay ontop of him she groaned hapily feeling her self swamped buy his seed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of bodies and minds
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next