Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of bodies and minds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 am

He lets out a soft chuckle"Yea, that'd be nice, usually i steal specific things for people, sadly the buyer died before the asshole could pay me"chuckles sitting up laughing.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:20 am

she cuckled 2ushually the way " she said as a bell sounded 2ok thats lunch you coming , its burgers tonight I think" she said and chuckled 2could be piza too2
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:24 am

He lets out a soft chuckle nodding"Yea, sounds tasty"He says chuckling softly standing up"Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:26 am

she moved down to a large dinning hall two places were set thre sat bugers and pizza with milk shake in tall glasses.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:28 am

He lets out a soft chuckle as he moved down following along her, sitting at the place that she decides not to sit looking at the food.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 am

she smiled 2help your self were not big on ceramony" she said taking her burger and pice of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:39 am

He lets out a soft chuckle nodding"Alright"He smiles taking the food, taking a bit into it.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 am

she smiled as she ate her own food , soon she sat back drinking ehr shake a chocolate one her vaorate shake "Hummm that was good , ok so I'll show you around" she said waiting for him to rfinishe "did I mention last time we have an heatyed indoor pool? "
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:47 am

He let out a soft chuckle as he finishd the food as well as the milkshake nodding"Yea it was good, and no you forgot to mention that"He says laughing softly standing up.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:02 am

she moved to a second door in teh corridor at th4 back of the house opening it she showed him a glazed hot pool Animal and human forms aloud" she said grinning "thought no hanky panky in the pool oly if Im inlovled" she said grinning as she closed the door and reatched for as econd "this is the gym , stae of the art " she said showing him weights and running machines and dumbells.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:05 am

Leon let out a soft chuckle following behind her, looking at the stuff chuckling as she made the comment about no sex in the pool"Nice,can't say i had any of that planned" chuckles looking at the gym"Nice"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:09 am

she chuckled 2Humm a good loking guy like you , humm must get you ouit and about " she said grinning 2I know alot of girls , some shifters some not" she said clkosing the door behind her "we have comunal showers" , she listened but hearing laughter she left it alone but smiled " up on the top is the library, its not bad I ushualy go there" she looked at him "so want to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:16 am

He let out a soft chuckle looking over towards her"I lived before in a shitty apartment in the middle of down town where all the gangs are, What do you think?" He asks raising his eyebrows laughing softly
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:20 am

she smiled and etended her hand "then welcome" she said "TV and games room is down that way you can't miss it several town kids come and play grand theft auto rather than stealing real cars" she said each bed room if occupied will show it a simbol on the door turns red for occupied or green for unoccupied" she said "its an easier way that guessing whos in what room" she said moving back up to the bed rooms
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:23 am

He let out a soft chuckle looking around the room before putting his earphone in one of his ears, walking tot he game room to see what was there.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:27 am

she smiled asshe headed up to her room to chage the mention of the hotwater had made ehr decide to go swiming . now changed she ehaded for teh pool a towel around ehr lower half but her black bakini top the only thing covering her assets as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:30 am

Leon was half laying on the couch in the room, an x-box controler in his hands as he was playing fable 3, haing just gotten it but not having an x-box"Haha win"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:32 am

tan smiled seeing him having fun " enjoying your self I see" she said as she passed the TV room she chuckled as she moved to teh pool opening the door she placed her towel on abench and moved to teh pool side divin in she felt the warm water around ehr and as she rose she moved to a jakuzzi to soak.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:34 am

He lets out a soft chuckle nodding towards her as she passed as he continued playing on the x-box.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:42 am

now with her swim over she wraps the towel around ehr once more as she move back up to her room "so Leon how you liking it , better than that old place im guessing" she said walking abck down drying her hair as she walked.
The door bell went ans she move to it "hey john we have some one ew who you should see, "leon this is johnour fence" she said introducing a well dress young man with blond hair and blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:18 am

He let out a soft chuckle nodding"It's rather nice, and that should be obvious"He chuckles moving his head over towards johnour" Hello there"He says moving a hand from his controller waving to him, his attention 50-50 on them and the game.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:23 am

she shookher ehad and smiled 2hes new forgive him come this way I'll show you waht we have " she said and lead him threw to her study. closing the door she opened her safe to show him but teh man was intrested in only one thing and he moved behind her his hands moving up her body "not now john business before pleasure" she said taking out a tray
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:27 am

Leon let out a soft chuckle before returning to his game, watching as the two of them walked off.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 am

placing the tray on the table she felt john move once more behind her "I said not now she turned to face him and saw a smiled "your not going to stop, itll you get some are you" she saw him shake his head , not in human form " she said moving from him "rember thats the rule " moving to a chair she shifted into ehr wolf form and sat waiting for him to shift witch he did quickly and moved to her , mounting her he made quick work ofr taking her tan growled with satifaction as she felt him finish.

several minets later he un hooked from her ands she quickly shifted back to human but he wanted more in human form too she pushed him off "no wolf only " she said "only simon take me in human and wolf" she said he sighed watching her quickly dress but as she bet to gather her clothes she felt him behind her with his weight on her she could n't move as again he took her in human form, part of her liked this and as such she sturggeld only slightly as she felt him inside ehr but he knew better and pulled out before he reatched his peak covering her as he did "great now I got to shower" she said to him as he let go , she moved to a room and quickly showered and changed into her original clothes "do that agaoin and I will cut it off" she said pointing to the tr\y "get what you came for and go" she stormbed out teh room and up the stairs slambing her door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:45 am

Leon heard the noise from downstairs, pausing his game and walks upstairs"Tanith you okay?" He asks worried from down the hall" i heard the noise and"he trails off as he looks at the door hoping she's ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of bodies and minds
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next