Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up with sister after all the years

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Blushes softly not responding as he's being draged off
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Chuckles. " Not denying it nor confirming it, but that blush confirms everything." she laughs again and drags him into Victoria's Secret
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Blushes softly being dragged into the store"can't help it, your hit sis"Blushes
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:52 pm

" Why thank you! so are you!" she says and slaps his ass
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Blushes deeply chuckling softly
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Smirks, raising an eyebrow then picks up some thongs and push up bras
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Blushes standing there looking awkwardly around.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:55 pm

" Awe... I think your boyfriend is embarassed." a sales lady cooes.

" Oh we're not-"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Blushes deeply shaking his head"n-no w-were not"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:57 pm

" What a shame, you two would make such a lovely couple!" she says and walks away. Doden is just blushing deeply and picks up a few more items.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:58 pm

He blushes deeply as well looking over at her fliping her off while she's walkign away"idiot"He mutters
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Doden chuckles and goes over to the dressing room. " I'm gonna try these on"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Nods softly"Ok sis"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:04 pm

She goes into the dressing room and comes back out a couple minutes later in a lacey black and deep purple number. " Does it look good on me?"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:14 pm

((im jining hereX_X))

she spotted the two and slid into teh store after them covering Leons eyes"Doden!"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Slightly glares at her sister and flips her off. " What?" she askes innocently.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:36 pm

"incest is a no-no young lady..i know of your secret desires missy!"kickign into mother mode.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:37 pm

She blushes. " It's not a no-no! And do you realize that you've basically just told him?!"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:42 pm

"yes i do"she grins"now you do look good in those but try perhaphs more of a silverly or copper color to bring out either your hair or skin tone,or a color that matches your eyes"she states steering leon out to the waiting area sitting him down going back to doden with said colors,in her size"try those.."
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Blushes, still glaring at her sis and takes the set then goes to try them on
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:48 pm

she yawns waiting for her sister to return a small grin on her face knowing her advice would be right.the colors would all be perfect with her skin tone,hair and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:35 am

(Kayla, you know i hate it when people continue in topics without me...)
Leon looks on confused as to what just happened, he blushed deeply when he heard that the exchange was, and sits at the area still confused.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Comes back out in the new set, still unhappy with Wynter.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:30 pm

(sorry forgot T_T))

Wynter rolls her eyes"quite your pouting...Incest is wrong missy."she says with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:10 pm

(Wynter, we kinda have a plan here, this is not us being random saying "HEY LETS DO INCEST, please it's getting on BOTH our nerves)

He looks out at the stores besides this one still thinking of the exchange betweeen wynter and doden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with sister after all the years
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next