Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up with sister after all the years

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:46 pm

She just laughs as they reach the first apartment door under the stairs. " Here we are!" she says happily and pulls the key from between her breasts, unlocking the door and pulls him inside.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Chuckles being draged into the house"I know how to walk, you know that right sis?"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:48 pm

" So?" she asks, the smile still on her face and closes the door, locking it. " Just incase, the crime is still bad." she says, making her way to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:49 pm

He let out a soft chuckle rubbingt he back of his neck"Yea, i know how it is"Laughs
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:50 pm

" Fuck!" she shouts. " I forgot the back of this damn dress has a zipper! Even though it's a low back.... can you get it for me please Leo?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Blushes softly"s-sure sis"He moves into the room, unzipping the dress.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:52 pm

She blushes. " T-thanks." she says and manages to smile.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:52 pm

He nods moving out of the room, walking back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Strips out of the dress and the rest of her wet cloths, putting on black lace boyshorts underwear, blue short shorts, another black lace bra and a black tank top.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:55 pm

He is looking out the window, watching as several cop cars pull up to a house he had hit several days ago.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Walks out into the living room, swaying hips out of habit and looks out the window. " Damn, they're just now getting to that? I wish they'd catch the guy already." she says sits next to him.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 pm

He chuckles softly rubbing the back of his neck"You know, not all criminals are bad, i've heard that there are some who theif to live"He says looking out at the house"Maybe whoever it is who did that is one of those types"He laughs yawning.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 pm

" Hm... maybe, still needs to be put behind bars." she says and uses his lap for a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:59 pm

He chuckles softly'Ahh...guess we have conflicting views on that"Laughs looking out teh window.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 pm

" Yeah." she says and smiles at him. " I'm tired and your clothes are drenched Leo."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:01 pm

He let out a soft chuckle"Im sorry about that. let me grab my clothes from mid-air"He makes a fake grabing motion"All my clothes are at my room"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Döden just laughs and picks her head off of her brother's knee. " Hold on, I'll be right back." she says and runs back into her room, grabbing a long sleeved blue and black checkered shirt, red boxers, black jeans and a belt. Then comes back with the clothes and a towel, handing them to him. " Here ya go, I know we still wear the same sized clothes. That's never changed." she smiles
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:26 pm

He let out a soft chuckle nodding, walking into the bathroom coming out several moments later having changed.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:28 pm

She lets out a wolf whistle. " Lookin' good! Nice to see that you can still pull off girl's skinny jeans!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:29 pm

His eyes raised fliping her off"Yea yea, thanks for the complament"Laughs.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:30 pm

" Maybe sometime later and you're welcome." said with a blush and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:31 pm

He chuckles softly moving over sitting back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:32 pm

She sits close to him and stares at the ceiling. " I'm bored." she whines
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:32 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle looking over towards her"so am i lol"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:34 pm

" I wanna do something fun!" she says dramatically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with sister after all the years
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next