Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting Encounters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Interesting Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Davina sat at her table, Blaze absent from her side for once which had not put in the best of moods. One of her boys had found his mate and they were getting married so all the boys were at another one of her clubs throwing a bachelor party. So she was alone for once.

She watched the other couples dancing and grinding on the floor and enjoying themselves the events were not as risque as they normally were though because humans were allowed in the club...for the moment anyway. The full moon was not due yet, so the weaker of the species was safe among the Cian kind.

Davina sighed and took a drink of her water. She never drank alcohol because the smell of it over powered her senses and made her ill. She would leave a bottle of beer near her once in awhile to keep up with appearances, but that was about it. She could deal with Witch Wine though, but it was all natural and no where near the crap that humans drank and called expensive.

Frank, the leader of her bouncers...who just happened to be a Werelion, came forward towering over her as he did so. "Everything is going as it should boss, nothing is out of place."

She nodded. "Thank you Frank, please make sure to keep it that way."

"Yes Ma'am." He said and started to turn.

"Oh and Frank?" He turned back to her and she smiled at him. "Please do so carefully."

He smiled and left. Frank was an old friend, he had bailed Davina out of more then one close call with the human scum that insisted on working for Arthur Moore. Her anger grew at the thought of that bastard, he had set up a trap for her just the night before...but she had already got one of his goons earlier in the night.

She smiled as she remembered the fear in his eyes as she had shifted before him, into her werewolf form as she referred to it. She was a massive wolf that stood seven feet tall, but with human-like attributes. Such as hands but with pads, fur and claws. Even her breasts, though covered in fur, remained in that form. She had grabbed the little worm with one hand and lifted him clean off the ground, snarling in his face as she did so.

The smell of his urine had come to her before the sound of it hitting the pavement had and she have given a wolfish smile. He had then told her they were hunting her and that a trap was set. She had then ended his life quickly and ruined Arthur's night.

Now she was bored however and was looking for something to come and liven up her night.

Last edited by Davina St.Clair on Wed May 12, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Spike looked for somthing to do as he crouched near club. he knew it well he ahd scoped it out several times in the past but never enterd now he took that chance. Noticing humans entering and leaving. Moving to a back alley he found a window open and jumped up to its small leadge with the ease of a cat , witch he wasn't he was just very prefuishiant in his movements having honed them over a long time.

His eyes moved back and forth over the alley making sure he was not discuvered as he entered the clubs bathroom. Stoping to look at himself in a broken mirror he just chuckled and brushed his white hair to one side. Be for moving into the club his coat billowing out behind him as the music filled the air. Moving to teh bar he ordered a cola he never drank alcahol his father always said it dulled the sencse and he stuck by it. He sighed he could see nor smell any vampires in this club he smiled as he thought this was one of a few thet seem to stay vamp free.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Davina caught a scent that got her attention. She inhaled a little deeper, one slender dark brow raising. It was a males scent, but that was not what had caught her attention...it was the fact that he smelt of death and blood...vampire blood.

Now Moore's goons smelt of death and every blood out there...even human. But he smelt of only vampire which told her one thing. Hunter...

Now that is interesting. She thought to herself. The last time she had come in the presence of a true Hunter had been about ten years ago. They had mostly died off as the Cian began to grow in numbers while the humans lowered.

She rose from her booth and went to the banister looking down, she knew him at once. He was tall muscled sort with rather handsome aristocratic features and his black duster made her smirk. Hunters and their dusters...but she had to admit she liked the look herself.

She walked down the stairs, her black leather pants clinging to her legs and ass sinfully as she made her way towards him. Her long crimson locks were twisted into curls upon her head with a few stray pieces...she had had a formal dinner with her mother earlier and just had yet to take her hair down.

Men and women alike took her in, her scent giving off arousal as she passed causing their own drives to kick in. However none approached her...after all she was a hunter on the prowl. She reached the bar and leaned back against it on her elbows, her head tilted to the side.

The position enhanced the show of cleavage through her tight leather tank top that was laced all down the front showing off the skin. Her stomach was bare though as the shirt ended under her ribs.

"My alcohol not good enough for you?" She asked in silken tones.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:08 pm

He turned to see a red haired woman now sitting pravocitivly next to him. he turned back to his drink before speaking. " I like a clear head " he said catching movement out the corner of his eyes "unlike some" he said coldly to her the braker brushed to one side to show a gun but no ordinary it was charged with stakes and hung attached to his thigh. He looked at her more closly and caught the smell of pheramones thick in the air , he chuckled "take more than hormones with me, lady" he said downing his drink
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Davina raised a brow, "Oh? Well just because I give them doesn't mean that was my intention with you mortal." She leaned up and ran a hand over his back to the other side, whispering in his ear as she did so. "But now I know where your mind is at."

She then sat on the bar stool and tilted her head to the side...reading him as she did this. "And that toy will do you no good with me." She turned to Mark and ordered a water. Then she turned back to him, folding one leg over the other and taking a drink. "But you all ready no there are no vamps here, so why come?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:50 am

He looked at her as she sat next to him he turned to look into the room seeing men and woman already at it, in any place they could find.

"for the quiet " he said drinking his drink. He managed a smile thinking how ironic it was that he a vampire hunter should find quiet in the middle of an orgy.

He unhooked his gun placing it beside him on the bar "some time when you spend you life hunting and alone you find sloace in other things , such as the company of a beautiful woman" he said raising his freshly filled glass to her and downed it.

Motioning to the bar man to refill as he placed several gold coins on the counter from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:34 am

Davina smiled at this comment, he would have made a good Were. She watched as he placed the coins on the counter and slid them back towards him. "Mark, all of his drinks are on the house."

"Yes Boss." Mark said as he handed the man another glass.

Davina picked her water up and moved down from the stool, "If you would honor me with your presence mortal, my booth upstairs will provide more quiet as there are only rooms up stairs for such activities. I try to give an area for those who do not prefer to give into their animal natures a place to enjoy themselves." She explained as she offered her hand and waited to see if he would take it.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Donna had been quietly monitoring the situation between the were and the blonde man. Had anything gone wrong she would have quietly put a silencer onto her smith and weson regulator and popped one in pretty girls noggin. she sniffed the air and thought it smelt faintly like dog, not that it was bad but to her experience and knowledge some weres smelt better then others. She went up to the bar to get a refill in her glass of the whisky she supplimented with with the bag of type o she had hidden in her long black leather duster. "Leave the bottle, and yes i can handle it and if you dont get your hand off my rack ill put the knife i have in my boot someplace i guarntee you'll miss."she said as the barkeep tried to touch her as she bent over the bar to reach the bottle. she picked up the bottle and the glass and walked back to the dark corner where she was seated and could keep an eye on things, she figured the blonde man could babysit himself,but if things got ugly she figured she could rescue his blonde butt , but on her time and not his.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Spike looked at the womans had noticing a second woman she had a familer yet faint scent on her,it was that of a vampire but tindged with somthing else. He looked at her with his blue eyes folowing her as she moved back to where she sat "I thought you said no vampires came in your club, I smell one" he said picking up his weapon and straping it back to his thigh. he took her hand but looked back at the woman at the far table he knew being high up would give him an advantage should she choose to start a fight.

His eyes were taking by her look, but more by how she seemed to smell. It entised him to know more he wanted to know more. But was it his instinct or the hormones that seem to hang in the air like a thick blanket, seducing all males who entered the club at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Davina sniffed the air and a smirk pulled a corner of her lips up as she lead him through the grinding bodies back to the steps. A halfbreed, she thought to herself how interesting, that must have been why she hadn't caught the scent right away. This hunter was a little to much of a distraction. She glanced at Frank and then at the woman, a silent message passing between her and Frank. The bouncer nodded turned his gaze on the woman.

"We have no fear from that one, I can assure you. However I did not say vamps never come here only that there were none here. I have two that frequent often actually."
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Donna adjusted the brim of her black hat so it seemed like she was sleeping but in reality she was surveying everything that was going on . She turned to see the bouncers gaze on her and shot him and raised her bottle to him in a gesture that said she wasnt going to cause trouble unless trouble caused itself. She leaned back and sniffed the air, slight wet dog smell still lingered and the smell of the blonde mans cologne stuck in the air, it was a plesant smell . She also sensed something going on with the way the bouncer kept glancing up the stairs at the woman who led the blonde man up. Bettter a half breed then a rude fifi."she thought and let her thoughts filter to the woman upstairs to let her know she knew what the other knew. Normally she wouldnt have sent such a rude though but she disliked that word of "half-breed" it was a hateful and disgusting word.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:00 pm

he followed her up the stairs but his eyes kept drifting back to the woman down below him . though he could do nothing he felt uneasy with her around. He had never left a vamp alive but being drawn up stairs by the red head the further away he got the more his attenshion turned back to her " my apologys, i did not mean to offend , i must have miss took your words" he said looking at her once again. It was then he realised she had not told him her name " what is your name?" he said seeming to completly forget the woman below for a moment " If you tell me, i'll tell you mine, fare trade?" he said as he reatched out to touch her chin with his fingers he could always tell if some one was lying but how there skin reacted but all he got from her was warmth and a jolt of hormones.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:22 pm

She smirked as she turned to face him, allowing him to turn her chin. "I am the Lady Chaos, but you can call me Chaos for short. And if you are expecting to feel a change in my skin, you won't. I am a Were, we always burn hot. And besides that I gave you a real name."
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Donna was a bit peeved at the lady were and well she thought the blonde man bit have bitten off more then he could chew as she was sure the woman was most likely the alpha of her wolf pack and most male weres didn't like another male let alone a human one invade on what they considered their "property", so there could be trouble if the males caught a wiff of the human male upstairs with the female were. She got up with her bottle and quietly followed them ,staying in the shadows as not to be observed. "pshh..thats a line if i ever heard one."she thought to herself as the lady were spoke to the blonde man about her skin tempature.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Davina was aware of the hybrid following them, but she cared very little about it. For some reason this woman seemed to care about the well being of the hunter...now that was foolish. A hunter didn't care if you were half human or not, you were still vampire. However she turned her gaze back to the man awaiting his reply.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Spike cought sight of the second woman following and wondered what busness did she had folowing hm , he didn't know her but he could do nothing as he was engaged with the woman who had given her name as Chaos to him. He smiled to her as she spoke her name "my name is spike Van Helsing, but those who I like just call me spike" he took his hand from her chin bt not his eyes from her he saw the animal in her a wild beast he wished he hd but he had much more he had humality, a choice to decide his own path witch at this moment included two women. One a vamp human the other a wear woman.

He glanced back at the vamp human woman, like before she facinated him how she could be the way she was and still retain her humanity. But his gaze turned back to teh beauty he ahd standing in front of him "so now what do you intend , shred me with your big claws " he said taking her hand and kissing te back of it as he waited for his awnser.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Davina grew even more amused, so the Hunter was curious when it came to the hybrid. She smirked to herself and lead him to her private booth by the hand he had just kissed. "I my beautiful mortal wish to know more about you. You intrigue me and that is something in itself, I have not felt such energy from a human since the first attack of the Vikings on Ireland."

She sat down and had him join her, placing her long legs in his lap and leaning back as she ran one now elongated claw carefully over the back of his hand. "But my claws can always come into play." She said with a spark of desire in her emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:29 pm

D.. shook her head , what was she doing following this stupid mortal , if he was dumb enough to piss off a male a were-wolf by making advances on its mate then on his own head be it, besides she had enough of this mating festival of a bar. She walked down stairs, tipped the barman on the way out and left with the bottle and disappeared into the night air into the alley.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Spikew watdched one more time before he felt the wears legs drap over him , he could not help but look at them . "such perfectly shaped legs for such a vishious killer " he said letting his hand rest on her lower calf "as for your claws not my thing im afraid " he said with a smile "but you did say you wanted to know more about me well here I am so ask away" he tiped his drink and smiled to her as he finished it . He hoped to learn more abut her the longer he staid there , well it was not as if he could move with her legs draped over his lap but the longer they remained the harder it became to control his primal urge.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Davina could smell his arousal coming to the surface and scooted closer so that one arm was resting on his shoulder and the other sliding the claw down over his chest stopping just at the waist of his pants before grabbing her own water and taking a drink. "Most Shifters have nice bodies, we have to stay fit." She said setting her glass back down.

"And as to knowing more about you, we will play the question game. I ask a question and you answer it, then ask me a question and I shall answer it." She leaned in, her lips brushing his ear as she whispered, "Does this please you mortal?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:47 pm

he looked at her as she moved closer and he chuckled "what about your mate he won't like this one bit" he said taking a drink of his soft drink "or is that what you want for your mate to rip me to shreds for being with his woman " he shook his head "sorry not gonna happen " he said smiling "even if you are a beautiful woman with very stimualting hormones " he looked at her and could not resist touching her hair but pulled back when he realzed what he was doing .
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Davina laughed, "If I have a mate, I would not be doing this at all. Shifters are loyal to their mates because their mate is the other half of their soul. I have lovers, but that is all. And though my current lover would be a little jealous...he too has his fun."

She had seen him start to reach for her hair and smiled softly, "I at the moment have stopped my flow of pheromones, so did you ever think you are attracted to me for the normal reasons mortal?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Spike looked at her and smiled " sure , tell me more about your mate, if you had one that is " he asked looking at her closly he could feel himself wanting to touch her legs but resisted knowing it would be an open invitation for her. He looked at her his eyes wondering only slightly lower, well he was a male after all he could not help but look. Nor could he lep0 the warmth he felt start in his lower regen he thoguht about cold showere this helped alittle but not much.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Davina removed her legs from his lap and leaned back against the booth watching him. "Well, all Cian are made for one other being on this planet and when we find them we become one, not just on a physical level but on a spiritual level. We know the others emotions and pain as if it is our own and for us no other exists. If our mate dies...well we often join them in death or we wander for eternity only half of what we were. This of course is why some of us go rogue and ignore the rules. Their fate is to be hunted down and killed by their own kind, something as I am sure you are well aware is not very pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:42 am

He was slightly disapointed when she moved her legs but found what she said intresting he made a metal note of it for the fututre "Humm that very intresting but not what you brought me uip here for right " he said looking at her " if you don't have a mate and based on what you told me then your a rouge in wear standards, a very beautiful rouge " he looked into her eyes hoping she could not sense that her pheramones had worked slightly too well on him.

He gently brushed her hair , while his other hand slipped a micraphone behind a cushion so he in fututr could hear what was hapening though at thet moment he could only gather what might happen between them if she was receptive to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Encounters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: The Docks :: The Blood Moon Club-
Jump to: