Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting Encounters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Interesting Encounters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:25 pm

spike looked at her moving his hand at her back as he saw her wobble "there is only one speices I think low of, and thats vampires Davina " he said using her real name as he now knew it. he could not help but keephis arm against her back hoping he was not over steping his place he uderstood rank was everyting and to them he as lower than their lowest rank, but he didn't care he was his own hunter and thats all he needed.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:29 pm

It was strange to hear her name on another's lips. Blaze and her parents were the only ones that knew it. She smiled at him in gratitude and leaned against him some to keep from falling. "Glad to know it, but watch the D word around here. I don't want anyone really knowing who I am."
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:14 pm

he nodded and spoke again "I understand why you go by D." he said and felt ehr rest against him his arm natruly holding her close to him around her slender waist the other on her arm "so what will you be hunting tonight , males? " he said smiling at her trying to lightlen the mood around the two of them as they moved to what ever destanation she had planed.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:21 pm

(I go by Chaos actually lol, I believe D is your other lady fair)

Davina snorted, "If you can call them that. Actually I can smell chemicals and death it means that some of Arthur's men are nearby and I plan to end their pathetic existence once and for all."

She hated the fact that Arthur's goons were always near here. "That reminds me, the first bit of information I need is why they want me so damned bad. It's not like I am the only ancient in this damned city."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:44 pm

he watched her and nodded " may be its because you the only pure ancient in this city chaos " he said correcting his earlyer mistake , he knew he must be more tired than he let on for he would never have med such an error in name before. He sighed and folowed her "Humm a worthy cause if I do say so myself " he said and grined at her as they moved "do you fell strong enouph yet?" he asked not that he minded holding her he was showing it abit too much.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Davina moved from his side and stood on her own, she was not as wobbly but that was all right. She stepped out of the club into the parking lot and took a deep breath of the night air, her instincts all ready tell her to shift but she held them in check.

"I don't think Pure has anything to do with it love." She said. She lifted her head a little more and smelt the air, she caught the scent and moved forward. "Do try to keep up now."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:09 pm

he smiled "well maybe then its a case of your just being a big pain to him and he wants t iliminate that pain" he said smirking he was a little put out by her saying for him to keep up with her but he also knew he would have a job too seeing he was human and she half wolf. But he had done a good job at the monent even as tired as he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Encounters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: The Docks :: The Blood Moon Club-
Jump to: