Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night For Us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Davina shifted back into human form and smiled, "It would indeed seem I have." She said as she walked backwards into the soothing warm waters. "So shift and come and join me Alex." She said her voice dripping with seduction.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Alex smiled as he shifted back into his human form before he followed her into the water. For some reason, he just could not resist the beautiful woman in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:00 am

She smiled at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. Catching his thoughts she smiled even brighter, "Can't you deny me Alex...or am I just that tempting to you?" She asked in sensual tones.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:19 am

He wrapped his arms around her waist before he returned the kiss. "You are addicting, Davina. It seems like I've become rather intoxicated with you."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:27 am

"I can't say that that upsets me even a tiny bit." She said as she let him go and let herself fall back into the water and floated back and way from. "Nope, I can't say it does at all." She said with a smile as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:30 am

He lays down along the surface of the water as his body relaxed. He looked up, being able to see the night sky. He simply watched the stars as he floated along the water.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:41 am

Davina let herself go under water and then came back up, pushing her wet hair back with both hands as she looked at him. "Alex...do you ever regret being what you are?" She asked as she sat on a rock under the water leaving her shoulders and up above water.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:50 am

He floated towards her as he nodded. "Sometimes I do. But then I realize, if I was suppose to be anything different than what I am now, then I would be. I am as I was born." He smiled over at her, "Even with all the problems that it causes, I wouldn't change it for the world."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:55 am

Davina said nothing as she brought her knees up and rested her chin on them. She could understand that but she still wondered if she had been pure or not Cian at all if her mate would have lived...and a lot of others at that.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:02 am

He looked over at her before making his way to where she was sitting. He had caught her thoughts as he put his arms around her. "You mustn't beat yourself up over something that you couldn't stop. What ifs will drive you insane if you let them. What has happened is in the past..." He looked down slightly, "However painful it was." He looked back at her, he lifted her chin with a finger so he could look into her eyes, "All we can do is live our lives and hope what we are doing is right."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:06 am

She leaned against him, burying her face in his chest as she cried for the first time in hundreds of years. She was glad to have someone tell her it was all right that she didn't need to beat herself up over what had happened...though she had for centuries. For some reason Alex saying it now made her feel as if she could stop. "Thank you." She whispered against his chest as her tears fell.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:13 am

He brought her closer to him as he held her. He began to softly stroking her hair as he stayed quiet, allowing her to get it out of her.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:21 am

Davina cried until she had nothing left and then she lay there in his arms with her head against his chest, tired yet more alive and at peace then she had felt for years. She was playing with a piece of his long white hair gently with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:26 am

He smiled softly as he looked down at her, her hair floated about her, the moon's light casted down on them, giving her a somewhat angelic appearance. He closed his eyes as he rested his head against the rock they were against.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:31 am

Davina looked up at him then and smiled softly. "You must think my pathetic...crying like that in front of a perfect stranger. Letting myself open up like that showing all my weaknesses." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:37 am

He shook his head as he opened his eyes to look at her, "Far from it, Davina. I'm happy that you trust me enough to do so." He leaned in and kissed her softly, "Besides, we all can't be untouchable rocks, it has to be released every so often."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:41 am

She smiled up at him, "I suppose you are right." She then got on her knees facing him and took his face between her hands kissing him softly once and then kissing him again with more passion.

"I do trust you...Gaia help me but I do." She whispered against his lips while searching his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:50 am

He wrapped his arms around her waist as he matched the passion of her kiss. He slowly lifted her up and onto his lap as he kept his lips against hers.

Fade Out...

He held her close to him, sweat glistened along the parts of their bodies that were out of the water. He slowly moved her bangs off of her face as he looked down at her with a soft smile. He still didn't understand why he kept feeling the way he did for her, especially only knowing her for 2 nights now.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:59 am

Davina returned his kiss with everything she had not caring about caution any more only wanting the warmth of kiss and the possession of his touch...

Fade Out

Davina looked up at him searching his sea-green eyes with her emerald ones. Seeing and feeling something that she had thought would be denied to her forever more. But she turned her head away blocking him from her thoughts. What of Blaze? He had been with her for so long and loyal to her and she knew of his love. How would he feel if he found out she suspected she was falling in love with someone else?

She shook her head, she could not let herself dwell on that. If Davina was bonding with Alex it meant that Blaze was not her mate and that there was a woman out there for him. She turned back to Alex a soft smile on her full lips. "Perhaps we should head back soon?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:07 pm

He returned the smile with one of his own. He began to wonder if they were starting to bond before he shook off those thoughts. He could think about them later. "As comfortable as this is, I suppose we should..."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:11 pm

She laughed, "Besides I'm starving let's go back and I will a cook us dinner. Then we can curl up on the couch and watch a movies till we pass out, how does that sound?" She asked as she removed herself from him and swan through the water back to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:23 pm

He chuckled, "Sounds like a good plan to me." He began to swim back to the shore after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Night For Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night For Us   A Night For Us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night For Us
Page 1 of 1