Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avenger Of The Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

Avenger Of The Night Empty
PostSubject: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Doden sits there quitely on a rooftop in her disguise, watching the theif as he moves. Even though he's covered every little bit of skin, there's a familiraty in his red eyes. She shakes her head gently, to rid the thoughts so she could do her job. Making sure the black wig was secure, Doden jumped down and made her way to the theif across thr street
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Leon let out a soft yawn as he continued his way down the street, being as careful as he could to stay away from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:35 pm

She smirks as she closes in on him, hiding when he looks behind him
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 pm

He sniffs the air softly, smelling someone else there, but he continues on, as if unaware of the fact of another presences
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Tackles him and pins him down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 pm

He flips over her chuckling softly"Nice try"He says grining looking down at her"Im better then that"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:40 pm

She growls and punches him in the jaw
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

He catches the punch grining"Nice try missy"He flips her, slaming her down before skirting away out of her reach.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Groans and runs after him
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 pm

He grins chuckling, dodging into the alleway, grining at her"Nice try"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Growls and throws a dagger at him
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 pm

He lets out a soft grin, dodging it barly, although it rips off part of his jacket, showing the cross that leon always wears around his neck,
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Her eyes widen. " N-no, It couldn't be." she shakes her head and keeps going
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:48 pm

He chuckles fliping onto a stack of crates"What, your suprised your getting beaten by a simple theif?"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Glares and him and throws another knife. " Asswipe!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:50 pm

He catches this one grining"well...if you really want me to, just pull down your pants"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:39 pm

She sighs deeply to calm herself
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:41 pm

He chuckles fliping over her, poking her head trying to take off the mask.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Punches him this time. " Nice try scum."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Chuckles grasping the hand with his other"Nope, same to you"Smiles and attempts to take off the mask again.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:43 pm

She growls and pulls away
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:45 pm

He rips off the mask, noticing the face although not making the connection cause of the wig"YOu look alot like someone i know...different hair though'He says softly looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Her face turns red and she bolts like a bat out of hell
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:47 pm

His eyes widen as he runs towards her"Holy shit"He says fliping in front of her"d-doden?"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 pm

" Asshole." she says and starts to cry, running in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenger Of The Night
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next