Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night Not Soon Forgotten

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

A Night Not Soon Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Davina looked at the clock on the wall, two hours till opening and she still had not heard from the girl and her group. Though she had faith they would be there, an offer that tempting brought curiosity and humans could never turn from that. She going over the stage herself making sure everything was ready for when the band showed up. She had been in a band in the late 90's and so knew the ropes well.

She had not sung on stage in quite some time, she knew some of the boys in her pack played so perhaps one night she would have fun and let lose...maybe.

Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Rose let out a soft sigh as she run her hands through her brown hair"I swear to god, davina told me to come here, and if you stand in my way, burly ass fucker or not, i will take that fucking metal rod you keep taping with and shove it so far into your ass that i will be able to feel your fucking brain pushing agianst the rod" She pushed past him as he stuttered and walked into the club, her hair like it was before, but wearing a white button up shirt with a black undershirt. she also had on a white and black plaid schoolgirl skirt. and she looked at them all"THAT GUY PISSED ME OFF, now can someone tell me where this chick named chaos is before i have to verburlly castrate another person?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Davina had heard the conversation quite clearly and laughed softly, "I'm over here babe, on the stage. Do forgive Frank, he has very strict orders to keep certain people out."

She had forgotten to warn Frank the new band was human, well at least the girl was going to be able to take care of herself. Davina hoped she would not lose that spirit once she found out about the Cian world.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:51 pm

She lets out a soft giggle nodding as she moves over towards her"No worries, just remind him next time, i was being serious about the iron bar thing'She giggles looking around the bar.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:53 pm

"Not much to look at during the day I am afraid. But once the sun fully sets this place is quite something to behold. Now I have one question before I continue, are you going to work here?"

Davina wanted to make sure before she brought this girl's reality crashing down around her.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 pm

She nodded jumping up onto the stage"Yuppers, something came up and i REALLY need the money"She says nodding softly looking down at davina.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Davina wore regular flat biker boots which only added an inch, but she was still taller then the girl as she rose to her full height. "Excellent, now you and your band can join me in my private room upstairs and we will begin buisness and introductions of course."

Davina lept down from the stage in a move of pure grace before turning back to the girl. "Well come along, the club opens in two hours and every minute counts."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:11 pm

She nods softly getting the rest of her band, as they all walk upstairs along with her, the band besides her looking like your basic emo band
(Sorry it's short0
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:13 pm

(All good hun)

Davina went and waited for them all to come into the good sized room with its own small bar and sitting area with plush black couches. "Is anyone thirsty? I can pours drinks if you like before we begin?" She asked as she made her way to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:17 pm

They all nodded softly as she ran her hands behind the back of her neck wondering what this was all about, it's just a simple music job she thoguht.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Davina took five beers and handed them out before taking a seat in a single chair signally for the band to have a seat. Once they were she smiled at the girl, "First things first, I am Chaos this is indeed my club and I will be in charge of your pay personally."

She said and then waited to get names from the others.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:28 pm

She lets out a soft giggle"Im Rose as you probally already knew" A tall guy with a black mohawk waved"Im sai" A girl about the size of rose with long black ponytairs nodded"Chibi" And two other guys with white hair both said"Andy"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Davina nodded, "Very nice to meet you all. Now we begin the buisness. You see my club is different in many ways and I do hope none of you are squemish as that might make thing hard. Now the main reason my club is different from any others is because we cater to the needs of beings not human. We cater to Shifters mainly but Vampires and Magic users have been known to make their way in. Humans are more then welcome except during the phase of the full moon, as Shifter tend to be very horny during this time and it is dangerous to those with delicate skin."

She met Rose straight in the eye, "Any questions so far?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 pm

The guys and chibi muttered for a few moments about various issue's she saw and rose just looked up at her"Can i still shove frank's pipe up his ass if he pushes me around again?" She asks obviously not phased in the least bit by the fact.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Davina laughed, a very rare feet at the hands of a human. Se was truely beginning to like this human girl. "Certaintly, though Frank will not get out of hand. However all of you will be under my strict protection from any of the Cian people who come in. No one will harm you, you have my word on that. Though that firey spirit of yours will endure you more to my kind then not. Werewolves have a love for spirited creatures you understand."

She looked at the others, "If there are any doubts to what I say please say so. Seeing is believing...or so I am told."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 pm

She let out a soft giggle as sai chuckled"I don't think she'll have problem with your kind, she's tougher then any other....i would say us but i gotta say humans now, that i've ever meet"rose is over at the bar drinking laughign.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:54 pm

"Good now name your price. And if your place is that crappy I own an apartment building down town, I can set you up each with one if you like?"

Davina also knew it would help them adjust to the Cian ways, being around them all the time instead of sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Soon entering the club would be a girl of 5'9''in height , silver hair wqith a few long strands,a rainbow style pair of lace up converse jeans, an white and black tube top,which showe dthe girls arm tattoo,a bunch of swirls and tigers in teh design.this wopuld be Wynter Jetaime Crow.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:55 pm

She lets out a soft wave of her hand, still drinking"I'll need one"She is sitting at the bar aruging with one of the drunk males over her sexualty
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:00 pm

"Done. Is 2,000 a night all right? If not we can certaintly change it." Davina looked at the clock soon members would be arriving downstairs for the opening of the club and she needed to be down there to watch over Rose and the others.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:03 pm

she went over to the bar ordering a drink before seeing Rose"well well well..Feisty gal.."she says as she approaches rose
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Rose turned her head over towards her"What THE FUCK"She says glaring over at her"YOU BITCH"Chargers into her tackling her.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 pm

The price had been setted and Rose had made her way down to the bar for a drink while Davina had lead the band to the stage to set up. However a woman had come in and talked to Rose, which had set Rose off into tacklig her.

Davina normally would not allow such things but Rose seemed rather angry and so Davina allowed the two women to tussel one another. She waved her hand as Frank made to intervene and with a smile he left back to his post.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 pm

she yelped quickly downing her drink as she gets tackled"uhh.."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:34 pm

When she's down on the ground she punches her in the face again"HOW DARE YOU"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Not Soon Forgotten
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next