Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night Not Soon Forgotten

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:36 pm

she sighs"hitting again..amd how dare i what"she grins cheekily"you enjoyed it dearie"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:37 pm

"I WAS OUT COLD, HOW COULD I?" She glares hitting her agian.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:45 pm

she whimpers"but but you didnt pass out til you came ya know..."she whimper i have nail marks on my shoulder!"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:48 pm

She looks down at her her eyes widening"Ohh...ohh"gets off her sitting down"Im sorry..."Looks down.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:50 pm

she smiles"its fine"she pats her cheek"let me up"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:54 pm

She gets off her sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:55 pm

she sits up rubbign the back of her head"..and "she takes teh hand she bit lickign it clearing up the bite mark
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Blushes deeply"h-hehe"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:58 pm

she giggles
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Smiles softly
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:04 pm

"you work here ne?"she stands helping rose up
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Nods softly standing up"Yuppers, im the lead singer in the new band they got playing here, Rose Lica"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm

"nice "rose is a pretty name"\
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:12 pm

She lets out a small smiles nodding before looking over towards her"Why did you leave before i woke up?" she asks softly still looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:21 pm

"
had my pets to feed..didnt need them killing people.."she says softly
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:22 pm

"Ahh...alright"She looks over towards her wondering whats going to happen, unable to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:27 pm

she sees dive"you lok familiar..."she circled the other female
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Davina stood to her full height and with the rise of her guard her emerald eyes shifted to gold, mirroring the wolf within. "Funny, I was just going to say the same thing."

The girls had had their spat over Gaia only knew what, but they seemed fine now and just in time. Ten minutes and the club would open for the night, Blaze and the others would most likely arrive when it did.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:03 pm

her own ,turn into a cats green eyes"..you smell familiar to..."she shakes her head"cant place a name..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:04 pm

(Skiped me love) She lays against the wall,w atching the exchange.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Davina raised one slender brow,"Lady Chaos, but most just call me Chaos." She replied.

She saw Frank out of the corner of her eyes once more and shook her head. She was in no real threat from the child, it was simply a feline and a wolf trying to recall when their paths last crossed.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:17 pm

she growled fustrated"where have i met youuuuuuu"she rubs her ears,,from teh soft mewl that had emitted form her throat"wow headache..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:21 pm

She stays still, still watching the exchange wondering where they knew each other if they did
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 pm

It was then that Davina realized where she reconized the woman from. "You are the cat tamer." She said with sudden clearity as she stopped circling and let her eyes return back to brilliant green.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 pm

"ah!your were that biker chick!"she says before laughing"Cirque Feline."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Not Soon Forgotten
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next