Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vampires delight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
viktor dracula
Fledgling
viktor dracula

vampires delight Empty
PostSubject: vampires delight   vampires delight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am

He moved dwn into teh main lab a small smile on his face as he saw a figure laifd on his prised table "is she drugged?" he asked a man in a lab coat "yes my lord" moving close he smiled as he lent to lok at her face "I told you, you would be mind , donna my dear daughter" he touched her face with his finger "now you will fufill what you were born to do " he motioned to another man who moved in closer to her dragging ehr from th table he moved her to a white room placing her in a corner and backing out before locking the door.

"let him have his fun" was al he said and turned his back to teh observation window
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

vampires delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampires delight   vampires delight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:46 am

D.s head felt heavy as she woke but felt as if she were having some odd dream. she had not any idea about what was going on."where am I?"she said softly thinking she was back at the house and had fallen asleep again."Mind who?" she felt herself being dragged but thought perhaps this too was a part of her dream.
Back to top Go down
viktor dracula
Fledgling
viktor dracula

vampires delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampires delight   vampires delight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:33 pm

he moved to watch as a large half man /half wear moved into the room sniffing the air , its eyes and nose picking up the scent that now hung in the air , he shook his head and the fur on the back of his necks stood up "shooting dart" said one man and gun appeared in the wall a blue dart flew from it to land in the shoulder of the beast it let out a roar then pulled the dart from its self . after a moment it looked at the woman in the room crouching low as it moved closer its giant hands touching her leg.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

vampires delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampires delight   vampires delight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:43 pm

D...shook her head , it still felt clouded as the dream was still going on. "who's there?'she shouted as she thought she heard someone talking in her dream and felt something on her leg. "Spike is that you?"she said calling out."I feel funny, did your cook put garlic in that soup he sent up?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

vampires delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampires delight   vampires delight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Davina had followed Donna's scent Blaze beside her and now they were in the ruins trying to find where it went. Davina could tell it was not above ground, they had needed to find where the entrance was and when she did heaven help any that go in her path.

Spike was dear to her and she would not let anyone get away with hurting the woman he loved. Blaze howled out to her then and she lifted her head from the ground and ran to him, they had found the entrance and they both shifted to were form and headed down.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
viktor dracula
Fledgling
viktor dracula

vampires delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampires delight   vampires delight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:30 pm

the half wear pulled him to her clutching at her his hands massive against her small frame as he tore away her clothing to get to her. Dracula tuned away as one of the lab men took notes "ok the injection should induce arousal right about.... there he's starting insemination" he relayed to him "good tell me, is her belly distended yet?" he asked the and man looked closer "nearly" he replied and Dracula laughed "soon when it is she will be carrying the next generation of super vampire" he spoke softly as a lab tech carried on taking notes "he seems more than willing to fill the subject, her tummy is now distended " he reported "good remove him and place her in the birthing room, with the serum i gave her she will birth soon her belly showed she was carrying." he walked away
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

vampires delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampires delight   vampires delight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:43 pm

D..felt sick as she continued to feel like if she were in some dream. she thought it rather odd to be sick while she was asleep, maybe it was the orange juice she drank before that made her not feel to good because of the acid. still she wanted spike."Spike, i dont feel good."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

vampires delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampires delight   vampires delight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Davina finished taring the guard apart that had been stupid enough to try and stop her. Blaze was a head but she ran and caught up and Davina looked through a door, Donna was there she smelt of drugs...and sex and beast. And then she moved just right and Davina saw her stomach.

Blaze broke through the door and went and knelt beside her lifting his head to Davina as she shifted back to human form. "She's pregnant, and do any time." He said.

Davina shifted and went to Donna, her brow was hot and she was looking for Spike. She was too far under the drugs. "That bastard did this to her." Davina moved her hair back and used her magic to place Donna in a deep and dreamless sleep.

"I will carry her." Blaze said and then shifted back into were form. He lifted Donna up, she looked like a small child in his arms and he carried her out of the room. Davina shifted and went out as well taking the lead to guard them both.
Back to top Go down
viktor dracula
Fledgling
viktor dracula

vampires delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampires delight   vampires delight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Draculer sensed two wers on the base and sent guard to Donna but feeling thay failed pered infront of them "you can not have her , that child she carrys is mine " he said as he sent in more guards to attack but sensing failer once again he created a cloud of mist adn disapeared defeted , he needed some willing vamp to create his super soilder.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

vampires delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampires delight   vampires delight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:27 pm

D..shifted a bit she was sleeping very nice now except she called out in her sleep again"Mother why doesnt father let me see you and Blaze ?i had to escape just to come here for blazes eighteenth birthday, he keeps calling my brother an abomination and you someone he was stupid for letting get away."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

vampires delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampires delight   vampires delight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Davina and Blaze were out in the night and taking her back to Davina's apartment. When Donna started speaking, Blaze and Davina stopped and looked down at the woman. Blaze looked at Davina with a questioning glance and Davina nodded and placed her fore finger of each paw on the woman's head.

She gasped at what she learned. Blaze, Donna is your half sister.

He growled and then looked down at Donna, but knowing now was not the time he simply pushed past Davina and kept on. Davina shook her head and followed, the sooner they got Donna to the apartment the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vampires delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampires delight   vampires delight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vampires delight
Page 1 of 1