Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cat's Delight Continued

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

A Cat's Delight Continued Empty
PostSubject: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:06 am

Davina nodded and sped off that way, she was not worried about looking suspicious as she headed out that way because travelers still came to and from the city. So it was not uncommon to see someone out there. Her bike carried them over the black road as the sped along it did not take long to go the place that Alex had told her about of course to get there it took a little off roading but her bike was used to it.

She stopped the bike and shut if off, "Well we are here."
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:38 am

Alexander climbed off the bike and began proceeding to the house. It was a small two story home, matching the forest around it. The house was completely different from the kind people would expect him to have with all the fine suits. However, that is what he had been thinking of when he found this place. It suited him perfectly for two reasons. One was the location, it was far enough out of the city that he wouldn't feel confined, he hated the city for that reason. The other was slowly beginning to creep through the woods. It watched them both from a bush, letting out a nearly silent growl, as they headed towards the house.

Alex smirked slightly as he turned towards the sound and looked into the woods at the spot that the growl came from. It may had been almost unhearable to most, but he heard it like it was a bird chirping.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:41 am

Davina heard the growl and her claws came forth at once as she narrowed her eyes at the spot sniffing the air. She turned to Alex and found him smirking, "And what pray tell is that look for?" She asked unsure if they were about to be attacked or not.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:54 am

He chuckled lightly as he looked over at her and saw her reaction to the growl.

"Midnight, there is no need for that. I had her bring me here." He said quietly as he turned back to the bush. A moment later, the bush's leaves started shaking as a large black panther came into sight. The panther was up to Alex's waist in height and about three and a half feet in length. His slitted golden eyes kept looking straight at Davina as he made his way over to where Alexander was standing, letting out another growl, not as menacing this time as the last.

"Now, now, you know that I wouldn't have if I didn't feel she wasn't trustworthy, Midnight." He reached down to stroke Midnight's head softly. He looked back at Davina as he spoke, "Sorry, he gets rather protective of me when someone strange is with me."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Davina raised one brow, she had never seen a Were with a familiar before but then he was also Warlock and all magic users had them. Well except her, there was really no reason for a biker to have one.

"I see, well shall we get your stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Alex chuckled as he made his way into the house. The inside was sparse, only a few pieces of furniture about the place. All the tables had several books and papers delving into research. He quickly made his way into the living room before putting all the papers into a suitcase next to one of the tables.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Davina followed him quite aware that Midnight was right behind her. She raised one brow at the cat and then turned her attention to looking around. It was a quiet little place and not bad but he was right no one would figure he would live here.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Alex had returned after cleaning out the rooms of his clothes and research into Moore before he made his way back to where she was. The only thing in his hand was the suitcase as he looked at her.

"I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:13 pm

She nodded and took the suitcases and went and strapped them to the back of the bike and remounted she nodded towards the panther, "What are you going to do with him?" She asked, he was just a little too big to strap to the bike as well.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Midnight growled towards Alexander for a few moments before he began to walk back into the woods. Alex shook his head as he made his way to the bike and climbed back on behind her. "He said he'll stay here until I get back."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Davina nodded and then started the bike taking them back to the city. She however did not turn back to the Blood Moon instead she headed to another area of the Docks and parked in front of another club, this was the Phantom Wolf another club of hers, but this one was only for shifters no vampires or magic users.

"You can come or stay, I just have to look over the books and sign a few order forms."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:43 pm

He climbed off the bike as he looked towards the club. "I'll come in as well."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Davina nodded and walked in, her staff was cleaning from the night before. Franny the bartender and a were-panther at that looked up and smiled up at Davina and then her eyes widened when she saw the man behind her boss.

He was tall and very handsome, her boss always had the luck with men.

Davina smiled, "Hello Franny, got the orders ready?" She asked.

"Yeah Boss, sure do. We have been hoping like crazy this week." Franny replied as she left from behind the bar and began to follow Davina up the stairs to her office.

"Really? It's not a full moon week." She said as she went and took a seat behind her desk. Franny took one chair leaving the other for Alex. "Alex please have a seat, oh this is Franny my bartender, Franny this is Alex."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Alex had followed her into the club and looked around, watching the room for a few moments before following them both into the office. He sat down in the open chair before looking over at Franny, "Hello, Franny."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Franny nodded before pointing to the folders she had neatly lined up. "The blue one is wines and the red one is liqueur and beer. The gold one is our meat order for the month, I have added a few more slabs of beef for the simple reason that it is going so fast around here."

Davina nodded and after reading each one signed off. "All looks well Franny, I will see you next week." She rose then and smiled at Alex. "This is the best club during the moon." She said.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Alex began standing as he nodded his head.

"It does sound like it."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Davina made her way back to the bike and mounted up after Alex was behind her once more she headed off this time going into the city. She pulled up in front of a three story building that rather nice. This was the Mystic Rose, her nicer club that was for the filthy rich of her race and humans.

"This should be more of your type of place." She said to Alex as she someone came to get her bike and park it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Alex chuckled at the comment as he looked at the building.

"Honestly, no club is really my thing. I consider them a little too...confining. Of course, I consider that about just about any city anyways."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Davina nodded she knew what he meant. "Well come along handsome, the sooner I am done here the sooner I can take you to my place where we will be staying much roomier then the club and better furnished."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Alex nodded and made a slight sweeping bow. "Well then, lead the way, milady."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Davina took his arm and walked into the club, it too was empty and people were preparing for the night. Clarkson came forth the minute he spied Davina, a were-fox he was a gay as they came.

"Davina darling!" He said as he came forward and hugged and kissed both cheeks, "And who is this sexy thing? I am Clarkson but you handsome can call me anything you like."

Davina laughed, "Now now Clark, you always steal my best pets."

"Darling, you just steal them right back who am I to compare to such an Irish beauty?"

Clark was six foot one with dark auburn hair and pale yellow eyes. His body was well defined and he was a tasty morsel himself. Davina only smiled, "You are one of my closest friends love, now come let us get business out of the way. How is Tony?" She asked.

Tony was Clark's current lover or the last one she had known of anyway. He took her arm and tsked, "That son of gun went and found himself a little blood sucker, but oh well I have found someone better, his name is Justin and I could just eat him up all night long." Clarkson laughed then as they entered the elevator that took them to the top floor.

"And how is Blaze these days? I never see him with you anymore on this errands."

Davina snorted, "He really does not like this life he only deals with it for my sake. He won't even let me move him out of the aweful flat he is living in."

"Men need their space love, or so they say."

They entered the office and took their seats. Clarkson had everything ready just as Franny had. She loved neat workers.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Alex had raised an eyebrow at the man, feeling like he was being dressed up like a piece of meat. While it was true that he had played on that side of the field when his need was great, this man really wasn't his type. He listened quietly to the two of them as they made their way up the elevator. He sat down in the open chair as he waited patiently for them to finish their business.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Davina finished in no time and rose, "Well Clark I must be going, but you and your new pet must come to dinner at my place. Before the week is up of course...we nearly got in trouble the last time." She said with a wink and a laugh.

"Of course Darling, I wouldn't miss it. You sir do take good care of my boss or else." He said with a smile and waved as Davina took Alex and lead him from the office to the elevator. "He is different but one of my true friends."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:01 pm

He nodded his head in agreement as he stepped into the elevator. "It's always nice to have people you can count on without worry, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:07 pm

She nodded, "Indeed especially when you are this old." She said and then laughed before leaning her head on his shoulder she was all ready starting to feel that she could count on Alex...which was strange because she knew nothing about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cat's Delight Continued
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next