Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cat's Delight Continued

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

A Cat's Delight Continued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:36 pm

He smiled as he put an arm around her, "Very true." He was beginning to feel more like himself around Davina than he has felt in such a long time. The last time he was feeling this good was back before that day. He shook his head slightly, now wasn't the time to get saddened by it.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Davina exited the elevator and went out front where her bike was brought back to her she mounted and once more waited for Alex to join her on the powerful machine. "Now we will go off to my place." She said before taking off to the center of the city where her apartment building was located.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:23 pm

He nodded as he held onto her tightly as he watched the buildings go by them. He made himself comfortable on the bike as they made their way back to where her apartment was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight Continued   A Cat's Delight Continued - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cat's Delight Continued
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2