Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cat's Delight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Davina was in the mood for fun and nothing but, she had had a bad few days and just wanted to let go. Blaze was off some where no doubt following Spike to see what he was up to. So that left her in a tight black leather mini skirt with slits up both sides from hem to hip with just above the knee spiked heeled boots and a halter top that showed off her firm stomach and full cleavage with "claw" marks on the sides showing the skin beneath. Her long crimson hair was left lose in the luscious waves around her as she ground and slithered against several delicious males and females of the Shifter nation alike.

She was the center of every eye whether they wanted to admit it or not. Even some human females were staring and licking their lips at the sexy red head in the center of the dance floor doing everything but having actual sex. But Davina was on the prowl for something that would really steam up her night, as of so far they had not come along yet.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Alexander had quietly entered the club, wincing internally at the sound and lights. He always hated going into clubs, way too confined for his tastes. However, he wanted to enjoy himself tonight with some company so he would make due with it. As he made his way to the bar, he looked at all that were currently in the club and nearly scoffed. While there were a lot of Shifters and some human females, none of them captured his attention. Sure, they were all good looking and probably a delight to have, but he wanted something...different this time.

As he was about to get up and leave, thinking there wasn't anything worth being here for, his attention had turned to the dance floor for the barest of moments and caught sight of Davina. The provocative dancing had helped draw his arousal, however when he saw the fire beyond her eyes, he found the one he was after.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Davina was dancing with a golden haired were, enjoying the feel of his hands running softly over her skin and his breath upon her neck as he danced behind her. She could smell and feel his arousal and though he was hot he was not what she was looking for she hoped that something would very soon.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Alexander began making his way towards the center of the dance floor towards her. He pushed those that were blocking him from making his way there out of the way. Those that attempt to hold steady were met with a growl and a dangerous look in his eyes, almost like he was telling them to try and stop him as he continued towards Davina.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Davina became aware of a presence that was nearly as powerful as her own. She turned and her eyes shifted from emerald to amber at once as she met the predatory gleam of the man making his way towards her. But Davina turned his back on him and continued dancing with the blond, she would see just how predatory he could be.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Alexander watched her as he continued making his way to the dance floor. He turned his attention to the were dancing with her, sending a glare his way, but knowing that his arousal and close proximity to Davina would make it tougher. So he added a little bit of his magic into the glare, causing the man only to start shivering as if the air conditioning suddenly kicked on to frigid temperatures. As Alex made his way to her, the were started backing away, before he spun her back around to face him, locking his sea green eyes to her amber ones.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Davina had felt the magic and as she spun around her mind was stunned into surprise not because he had actually dared to turn her to him but because she now could smell what he was. She should have known it all along but her arousal had been to strong as were most of the hormones in the place at the moment. He was a hybrid and that was not what shocked her, he was an ancient one and half Warlock.

However her features showed none of her surprise instead her full red lips turned up at one corner as she placed her hands on his chest and ran them up and then down before moving her hips against his in the dance he had just kicked her partner out of.

"Are you always so pushy?" She asked in a purr of a voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Alexander let a small grin form on his lips as he matched her movements in the dance, his hands trailing acrossed her back, caressing the exposed skin every so often. He too was surprised that she was a hybrid as well. Why he didn't notice would be because of his own arousal. As it was now, he was taking in her scent, becoming intoxicated with it. It was almost like what those humans called catnip to him at the moment.

"When I find something I want, yes."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Davina gave a short laugh, "And I am that something that you want?" She did a turn around and bent over so her ass ground across his arousal before flipping her hair back and spinning around again to face him. "But who says you are going to get it?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:03 am

He smirks slightly before pulling her against him, closing any gap between them, never once taking his eyes away from hers after she turned back around.

"I can be rather...persuasive."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:09 am

Davina looked up at him and took his hand leading him through the people and growling at one little were girl who had tried to approach. The girl instantly backed off and they made it the rest of the way up stairs and to her private room. Where she left him by the seating area to go to the bar. She never just jumped in bed without knowing their names at least.

"Please make yourself comfortable, I am Lady Chaos by the way."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:15 am

He nodded his head when she introduced herself. Even in his current state, he knew that wasn't her real name, but he wouldn't push on it. At least...right now.

"People call me...Frozen Fang. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Chaos."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:18 am

She nodded her head before going out to him and pushing him down onto the couch with one booted foot while her hands held to glasses of Witch wine She then straddled his lap and handed him one. "So what brings you to my city Fang?" She asked.

She too knew that was not his real name, but she would not ask for what she was not willing to give...at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:24 am

He took the glass of wine from her before getting comfortable with her on his lap.

"Thank you. As to why I am in the city, I came to have some...fun, Chaos." Even though that was the main reason for him to come, there was another, but for tonight only, that wasn't his concern.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:28 am

Davina raised one delicate brow, she had caught the undertone to his voice and knew that was not the only reason. But again she was not concerned with that at the moment, she took a sip of her wine but put it to the side. Her appetite was fully awake now and it was not for wine.

She placed her hands on his shoulder and leaned in kissing his lips softly and then deepening as she moved her hands to his cheeks holding him to her as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:33 am

Alexander put his own glass down before wrapping his arms around her waist, returning the kiss with as much fervor. His hands caressed along her exposed skin before he pulled away from her succulent lips and started kissing along her jaw to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:38 am

Davina let her head fall back, enjoying the contact of his lips on her flesh and she slowly began to unbutton his shirt, which was not her style normally it would have been really expensive shreds on the floor all ready. She pulled back to stare at what her patience had rewarded her with and smile as she saw the hard muscle beneath. He was a fine specimen indeed.

"Shall we stop the small talk?" She asked as she leaned in and kissed his neck before grazing her fangs lightly over his throat.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:46 am

Alexander lets out a groan as he feels her fangs, tilting his head to the side as his hands squeeze all they can along her body.

"Mmmm, let's."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:53 am

Davina felt his hands touching any where they could and she pulled her own shirt up and over her head revealing all of the smooth skin beneath. She then went back to kissing him even as her hands began undoing the rest of his clothing.

Fade Out

Davina looked up at him, they had eventually made their way to the bedroom she had hidden behind a wall. He had been a most powerful lover and her wolf instincts had gladly taken over as he had tried to posses her, however she was an alpha and had done her fair share of possessing him.

She knew the sun was just coming up, she could feel it in every fiber of her being as she lay there with one arm wrapped around her waist. "Davina." She said, "My name is Davina."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:43 am

Alexander let out a small smile, a rare sight at that on his features as he looked back at her. The night had been far more enjoyable than he had thought it would be.

"Alexander, but you can call me Alex."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:51 am

Davina nodded, "A pleasure to meet you Alex, but please never say my name out in public the less people know about me the better." She laid her head back on his chest a claw trailing circles lightly over his toned chest.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Alex nodded his head in agreement as his fingers traced along her back.

"Of course."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:10 pm

She leaned up and rested her head in her hand, "So, a man of your tastes normally doesn't come into my clubs, so tell me Alex...why did you choose a club in the Docks and not a fancy joint down town?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:58 pm

He shrugged his shoulders slightly, "There is not anything truly unique in those clubs. It's all the same ole, same ole. I wanted something different." He smiled slightly at her, "Would say that I definitely found someone different."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Davina smiled, "I am glad that I could be of service in that area then." She said and then rose from the bed, her crimson hair the only to barely cover her as she made her way from the room and to her private bar where she poured more wine and took a sip. She then moved back to and handed him a glass of the rich liquid. "To different encounters then Alex." She said in sensual tones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Cat's Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cat's Delight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next