Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cat's Delight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

A Cat's Delight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Alexander slowly sat up before taking the glass from her. He took a sip of the wine as he spoke, "May they be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Davina smiled, "Indeed." An idea then came to her, she was reluctant to let him out of her sight just yet. "Perhaps you would like to spend the day with me? I have some errands I must take care of boring I know but you could see some of the city."
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Alexander thought about for a few moments. It wouldn't be that bad a thing, he could get what he needed in the way of information of the city. Plus, it would be enjoyable accompanying her, even if she had some boring errands to do. Midnight would be able to handle himself on the outskirts of the city until he got back.

"Certainly."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Davina smiled happy with his answer she nodded and rose from the bed and went to the door of the large bathroom she had. She turned to him then over her shoulder, "I have to clean up so perhaps you would care to wash my back?" She asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Alexander climbed out of the bed and returned the smirk with one of his own.

"I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Davina walked in and started the waterfall shower, but it also had spouts on three of the four walls. Obviously the one made of glass doors would not have one. She stepped into the hot waters sighing as the heat hit her sore muscles. It had been a long week, she then looked at him and used one finger to tell him to come forth.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Upon being beckoned, he stepped into the shower behind her. Alex watched as the water cascaded down her body, already getting him aroused as he began applying soap to his hands and placed his hands along her toned back.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:21 pm

She placed her hands on his chest feeling his hands glide over her skin thanks to the soap and water. She then reached for another bar and began to lather his firm chest and shoulders, her eyes shifting back to gold as her own arousal began to spread through her body.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:41 pm

His own arousal was growing quickly as he felt her hands along his chest, his hands caressing her back and shoulders. He is doing his best to contain himself as he feels her skin, but it comes increasingly harder for him.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:57 pm

She let the water rinse off the soap and then kissed his chest and then wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him deeply. Pressing herself against his arousal as she took his bottom lip between her teeth lightly. "I think we should steam this shower off even more..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:59 pm

He gave a grin to her before he lifted her up by her waist, which caused her legs to wrap around his waist as he returned the kiss. "I think that sounds like a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm

She gasped as he lifted her, it never ceased to amaze her the sheer strength the males of her race had. Davina was no small woman and he lifted her up like she was nothing. She smiled down at him before claiming his lips once more and grinding her center against him. "Then claim me."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Alex returned the kiss as he slowly lowered Davina down onto him...

Fade out (Mainly cause I am not allowed to go any further without polluting young minds)...

He leaned back against the wall of the shower, she still in his arms as they regained their breath. The water cascaded across their skin as he slowly pushed himself off from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Davina lifted her head from his shoulders and smiled down at him. "I could come to like this, anyway I can talk you into staying in town for a bit?" She asked with a wicked grin, after all next week was the week of the full moon and she would not be doing anything but enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Alexander noticed the grin, obviously something else was on her mind concerning him. "I suppose I can. I would have to return to where I'm staying and get my things. Especially since I can't wear the same thing ALL the time, now can I?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:04 pm

"We will do that while we are out and about, I hope you have ridden a motorcycle before?" She asked as she got down and quickly washed off and got out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:19 pm

He shrugged as he stepped out behind her after getting cleaned as well. "I've done so on occasion."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:24 pm

She smiled and went into the room and got dressed, "Good because it is the only way I travel." She brushed her hair out then and grabbed her vest putting it on and then turning back to him. "About ready?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:31 pm

He had just finished getting dressed in the suit that he wore the night before he turned to face her. "I'm ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:50 pm

She nodded and lead him down the bar now empty she nodded to her bouncers and bartender who nodded back. She took him out and put a pair of black sunglasses on as they stepped out into the sun. She went to her bike and mounted looking back over her shoulder to Alex. "Well come along and hang on tight."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:09 pm

He nodded as he climbed on the bike behind her and settled in to the seat as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Ready."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:13 pm

She nodded and started the engine, reviving it a few times enjoying the powerful roar that echoed off the ally before speeding off. She turned to him, "So where are you staying?!" She called over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:28 pm

"A house on the outskirts of the city, near the forest!" He shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Delight   A Cat's Delight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cat's Delight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2