Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davina's Penthouse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Davina lay on the bed, the sun just setting through her windowed wall as she looked up at Blaze. He had her hands pinned over her head and one leg between her thighs, smiling down at her.

"So lover, what are we doing tonight?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Braden O'Conner
Fledgling
Braden O'Conner

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Blaze looked down at her, her crimson hair was lose and spilt around them upon the black silk sheets and pillows, seeming like liquid fire as the sun's last rays fell on it. "I think we should stay here tonight." He said as he leaned down and kissed the soft skin of her throat, he growled though as he did so.

Even though he had made love to her through all hours of the day, it seemed that the smell of the human hunter still clung to her hair. It was true, she was not his mate but he still did not like the idea of someone else touching her, especially a Hunter.

He closed his eyes and then pulled away from her and got out of the bed. His emotions taking over him, he was still too new to the normal ways of life and had to keep his anger in check to keep from shifting. As it was he could feel his nails and canines growing with his anger.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Davina had felt him lean in but heard his growl deep in his throat, he had closed his eyes and gotten out of bed. His anger in the air was strong enough to nearly choke her. She raised one delicate brow, they had agreed that they were just lovers and that was all they were...wasn't it?

Davina suddenly came to the realization that perhaps Blaze and her were becoming more then just lovers. She bit her bottom lip before rising up out of the bed and going to him, taking away his anger and giving him peace. She felt his muscles relax and kissed his back.

"Braden," She began, using his given name. "Nothing happened between me and the Hunter, it was simply a little flirtatious fun." She kissed his arm and then his chest as she made her way to the front looking up into his silver eyes. "I'm sorry." She finally said.
Back to top Go down
Braden O'Conner
Fledgling
Braden O'Conner

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Blaze looked down at her, how could he deny her anything? His heart was hers and his soul would be the moment she asked for it. He sighed and took her in his arms holding her tight. "I forgive you Davina, Christ I could never not forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:01 pm

New Day

Davina took the bike to the garage and up to the floor that was hers alone, it held all of her vehicles she parked and got off taking one of his bags and handing him the other. She then went to the elevator that was only could be used with her special key it took her three more stories up where her penthouse apartment took up the entire top two floor of the building.

She walked out of the elevator and straight into the living room of her apartment. "Here we are, please make yourself at home. I am going to go change out of these clothes."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Alex nodded his head before setting his suitcase down and began exploring the penthouse. He found himself standing out on the balcony looking up at the sky, the sun casting an orange glow over it as it began setting.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Davina had enjoyed the hot shower and sense she really had no plans for the night had left her long hair down and lose with a black tank top and a pair of black silk pajama bottoms. She walked out into the living room, "If you like a guest room is through that hall, or you can place your things in my room on the second floor."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Alex nodded his head, not really paying attention as he continued staring towards the sky. The stars were just starting to come out as the moon slowly rose into the night sky. He let out a soft sigh for he did realize what was occurring tomorrow. Tomorrow would be 10 years since the attack.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Davina went him then, sensing something about him that was off. She put her arms around his waist from behind and laid her head on his back. "Something troubles you so, what is it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm

He sighed and nodded his head before turning around in her arms, putting his own arms around her.

"You're right." He let out another sigh before he continued, "Tomorrow would be exactly 10 years since...since my parents were killed."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Davina nodded and held him even tighter as the sun set behind them casting fire in her hair as the city started coming to life. She stroked his hair and then she started to give him the only comfort she really knew.

She took his lips slowly and gently as she loosened his hair from its binding and then pulled back and looked up at him as she slowly began to unbutton his shirt, her eyes locking with his as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Alex looked down at her before leaning in and claiming her lips again as he lifted her up in his arms. While he kissed her, he began to carry her up to where she said her room was.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Davina wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling rather small and delicate in his arms as she continued to kiss him back, loving the feel of his bare chest and stomach pressed against her side.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:16 pm

He made his way into her room before putting her on the bed. He followed her down onto the bed as he continued to kiss her and began to remove her top.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Davina leaned up and helped him remove it showing it had been the only thing between their skin as she slowly peeled his shirt off and began kissing his chest and neck while her hands moved lower to remove his pants...

Fade Out

Davina lay asleep in Alex's arms her head on his chest resting with one hand. The moon was up and bright and shone through the wall of glass to shine in her hair that was spilled around them like red silk and to glisten on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:31 pm

He smiled softly as he looked over at her, the moon gave her a paler look. Combined with the color of her hair, made her look even more beautiful. Somehow this woman had managed to get through his barriers, but he couldn't complain either. He was able to truly be himself and he did enjoy that. He closed his eyes slightly as he held her tightly to him.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Davina's lashes fluttered open as she felt something pulling her from her sleep, when they fully opened she saw Alex with his eyes just closed to slits. She smiled softly up at him, feeling suddenly shy and feeling a faint blush creep over her skin. "Hi." She said.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:40 pm

He opened his eyes fully when he heard her and looked over at her. He caught the faint blush, making her even more beautiful to his eyes than before. He couldn't even fathom why he kept feeling this way about her considering he didn't truly know her.

"Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:48 pm

"Um sorry if I pushed you into something you didn't want to do. I didn't really know how else to offer comfort." She stated as she sat up bring the black silk sheet with her to hold it against her chest.

Though she had only just met him there was something about him that made her want to be a true female to not be alone anymore. But she had lost her mate she couldn't have another it was impossible wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:58 pm

He shook his head, "No, you didn't, Davina. It did help. Thank you." He looked at her eyes for several moments before leaning and kisses her very softly.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

"I am glad that I could help then Alex. I just wish that I could do more...I just can't help but want to help you and I have no idea why." She said revealing the swirling emotions within her to him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:25 pm

He could only nod his head as she spoke, "Just like I don't want to see you hurt. Like I want to keep you safe.."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:14 pm

She turned her head then and looked out at the moon. She doubted anyone could truly keep herself any more. Moore was after her more and more, and she could not figure out why. But though she would not admit it she was beginning to worry for her parents and for her pack...but now there was Alex and she did not want him to get caught up in her mess.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:16 pm

He caught the look of concern come across her face.

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:27 pm

She shook her head and got out of the bed going to the windows to look down at the city and the millions of lights. "I have some bad people after me and I am afraid for my parents, for my pack and now I fear what is happening between us...because I fear for you." She said silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Davina's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davina's Penthouse
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: Downtown Telgar-
Jump to: