Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davina's Penthouse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Davina gasped at the feel of him against her before her fangs extended and her eyes shifted as she took him. She looked down and met his eyes, they had declared their love and now would have to complete the bonding ceremony.

She took one claw and raked it across her left breast drawing forth a trail of blood matching the color of her hair. She then shifted to allow him access to the blood flowing freely from her now.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Alex watched as she made the cut. He watched as the blood came up and began to slowly flow before he leaned in and started drinking it. The taste of her blood on his lips began to arouse him as he drank deeply. He closed his eyes, his sense became more aware of her, he felt the bond forming between them. He could easily tell of her desires, her fears and her secrets as everything was laid bare to him.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Davina wrapped her arms around his head holding him to her breast as her eyes closed and she laid her head upon the top of his. Her arousal growing stronger as he drank from her knowing that he knew every thing there was to know about her...becoming one with her soul fitting into the place he had been born for. "Alex..." She whispered finally to draw him from her.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:41 pm

He looked up at her for several seconds before he did the same, cutting a trail of blood right above his heart. He felt the blood well up and slowly flow from the wound as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Davina kissed him above the wound before running her tongue along the cut and sinking her fangs into him drawing forth his life into herself. Her lust began to burn out of control as she learned everything there was to know about him from his past and present sharing his pain, his joy his anger...it was all hers now just as much as his as she slid into her own place within his soul.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:01 pm

He closed his eyes as he felt her drink his blood, increasing his arousal even further. He could feel them coming closer to each other as he felt her completing him. He held her close to him as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:15 pm

She pulled away but only to claim his mouth in a searing kiss, the blood from her lips mingling with the blood on his. She dug her fingers into his hair once more holding him to her as she lowered herself once more...

Fade Out

Davina stood staring out her bedroom window, the candles and fire still burned behind her but Alex was sound asleep behind her in the bed. She had on her black silk dressing gown and her arms were folded across her chest.

The wound was long since healed but she could feel the heat of it still and always would just as she could feel the slight chill of the ice around her neck...both connected to Alex and always reminding her that she was now his.

But though she could not be happier there was one task she had to complete on her own. She needed to go and speak with her pack and most importantly she needed to speak with Blaze. She quickly went into her walk in closet and dressed leaving a note for Alex on the night stand.

Alex,

Do not worry about me, there is just something I have to take care of on my own. I am not going off to get into trouble so again do not worry. I love you and I should be back before the sun rises. I love you and see you when I return feel free to help yourself to anything.

Love,
Davina

As she turned to leave Midnight grabbed her duster and she turned to him. "I will be fine my friend tell Alex there is a nice roast in there that should do nicely for you and make sure he stays safe."

The cat laid down purring and she patted his head before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:04 am

Alex's eyes slowly opened as he woke a while later. The first thing he noticed when he awoke was the fact that he was the only one in the bed. The note caught his eye, a bit of fear gripped him as he slowly took the note off the stand. However, that fear quickly left him as he read the note. She said she would be back. He let out a sigh of relief as he felt the wound over his heart. It had healed, but it would bring a smile to his face as he knew who it was that he belonged to now. No one else would have his heart like she does.

A growl greeted him as Midnight sat the side of the bed, looking at Alex. He chuckled as he heard what Midnight said about the roast, "Come on you, let's get something of that roast for you." He got out of the bed and made his way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:20 am

Dawn...

Davina walked in, she was tired and had dealt out a lot of emotional energy as well as physical. She had told Blaze about Alex in private and watched as his emotions went from anger to hurt and back again. She had sat there quietly while he ranted and raved saying it was him that should be her mate not some cat.

But in the end she had asked him would he want someone to stand in the way of finding the other half to his soul? When he had tried to argue she had fought back reminding him that every Cian had a soulmate that was created just for them and no one but that person could belong.

He had left and she had gone and told her pack, they were hesitant about the cat part but they heard that Kael had given his blessing and they saw how happy Davina was saying Alex would be welcomed among them. Blaze had then come back and challenged her for position she knew it had been done of anger and hurt so she had fought only halfheartedly.

Her reward was many cuts and bites that were still healing and the soreness in her muscles from the fight. But in the end he had relented and broken down while Davina had stroked his hair.

Finally he had said he would accept Alex and that he would always be there for Davina no matter what. She had left saying she hoped he would find a mate of his own and he had agreed.

Now she walked in her hair was a mess and blood covered her skin every where it seemed from the healing wounds. She was tired, irritated and starving and Davina wanted only to be in Alex's arms.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:56 am

He had began to get worried. It was dawn and Davina hadn't returned back to the penthouse. Alex was about to head out to find her when she walked through the door, soaked in blood. He quickly made his way over to where she was and took her into his arms. "Alright, whose the bastard that did this, dearest?" He could see that the wounds were healing, but he still would make whoever did it pay.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:00 am

Davina was tired and weakly shook her head. "No, it was a pack issue. It happens." She yawned then, her eyes trying to close as she leaned into his embrace. "Blaze was upset and went about it the wrong way...but it is fixed now." She yawned and snuggled into his warmth some more.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:42 pm

He could only shake his head as he lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom. He saw she was exhausted and gently laid her down in the bed. Alex could see that the wounds were already healed and the dried blood could be taken care of after she rested.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Davina felt herself being lifted and closed her eyes. No sooner had he laid her down in their bed did she fall sound asleep. Too tired to care about anything and her body needed to rebuild itself.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Alex saw that she fell asleep and climbed into the bed next to her. He wrapped his arms around her as he began to fall asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:55 pm

A Tragic Night

Davina got in to the apartment and Blaze followed both were still in were form but Davina quickly shifted and so did Blaze as she lead them to the spare bedroom. Davina called out for Alex as Donna was laid on the bed.

"Alex I need you!"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Alex was currently out on the balcony when he heard Davina's shout. He quickly made his way to the spare bedroom and saw both Blaze and Donna.

"What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Davina quickly began removing Donna's clothes. "I need a you to cool her down just slightly. The baby is coming, that bastard did a number on her. Blaze towels and warm water now."

Donna was now in just her undergarments and Davina went to the closet and pulled out a large shirt of Blaze's and put it on her. "Alex keep at her head and make sure she stays asleep, if she wakes now it could very well shatter her mind."

Davina then went to the foot and removed the only thing in the way of Donna giving birth yet again. Blaze ran in with what she needed and Davina used her magic to course through Donna's body to bring the baby forth.

Blaze staid by his newly found sister's head, watching and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Alex nodded his head before moving to where he needed to be. He placed one hand on Donna's forehead and the other hovering over her chest as he began focusing his magic into her. His eyes glowed an errie blue as he slowly lowered her body temperature while using the colder temperature to push her body into a state of hibernation to keep her asleep.

"I won't be able to keep her like this for more long before it starts to damage her."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Davina nodded and knelt before Donna, her magic was letting her body do what it would normally giving birth and soon Davina was cleaning off a baby boy with black hair and dark blue eyes.

She turned to Alex and had him release the cold and then used her own magic to just help Donna sleep. Blaze cleaned the room and Davina used her powers once more to clean Donna and the bed as if nothing had happened.

She turned then, "Go and get Spike, I will stay here with her Blaze."

Blaze turned, "No, you go and I will stay."

Davina shook her head. "You must go. The child will need to be fed and you cannot do that last time I checked."

Blaze took off then to fetch Spike even though he was not happy about it, he knew it needed to be done and that Davina had a point.

Davina carried the bundle out of the room, that was just staring at her and not crying. A child of human, vampire and werewolf...no child had been born to that before and she was unsure how the human would effect the werewolf and vampire.

She looked up at Alex as she went into their own room, and sure enough her she-wolf took over at once and she was able to feed the child. She knew that if a vampire hybrid drank only blood they were mostly vamp. If they ate human food only they were human so if she catered to the were blood perhaps it would take those traits making it easier to hide from Donna.

"What do we do now my love?" She asked Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:09 pm

He knelt down next to where Davina was sitting. He had heard the whole story from her and looked down at the little boy in her arms.

"I don't know, love. It will be extremely difficult to hide him."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Davina looked down at him, he was beautiful baby she had an idea that came to mind and looked up at Alex. "We will keep him. We will say he is our son his blue-green eyes nearly match yours and were's carry for only a few weeks if they don't take the potion."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:20 pm

He looked down at the boy and then back at her before he nodded his head. "Alright, love." Then a question popped into his head, "What about Donna?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Davina sighed, "It will be tricky but if you give me some of your energy I think I can put a secure cocoon around these events in her memory she will never be aware that they happened."

Davina however did not get a chance to explain the further details as Blaze and Spike came into her room. She looked up from feeding the baby, Blaze had all ready given him the details.

"Where is the son of a bitch?" Spike demanded.

"He got away, but Donna is well and safe in the spare bedroom downstairs. I kept her asleep and Alex and I are going to block this from her. It could shatter her."

Spike nodded. "I agree, but what do we do with the child?"

Davina looked up at Alex and then back at Spike. "Alex and I will keep the boy and raise him as our own. If I am correct and we only focus on the were blood he will be a were in all respects. She won't know a thing Spike."

Spike nodded, "Can I see her?"

Davina nodded, "Of course." She rose and motioned one hand at the foot of the bed and a cradle made of twisted wood appeared. She laid the baby down, who was now asleep. "Come I will wake her."

As they entered the room Davina lifted the spell and watched as Spike went and knelt beside her stroking her hair and taking her hand. "Donna love?"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:59 pm

D. slept pretty hard , her head felt like it had been hit over and over again with baseball bats. she felt spikes hand on her hair and on her hand and heard his voice."Spike, my head hurts and where exactly am i ? did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Alex entered the room and watched as Spike had made his way over to the bed and saw Donna was awake. He made his way to Davina and embraced her from behind as he started to give her the energy needed for blocking Donna's memories. As he did, he thought about the little child that they would look after, a small smile gracing his lips. It may had been a horrible thing that had happened, but the child showed none of it. He let out a mental chuckle as he thought of how Midnight would be. Whenever they were staying somewhere, he would become extremely playful when it came to children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davina's Penthouse
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: Downtown Telgar-
Jump to: