Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davina's Penthouse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Davina pushed herself into Donna's mind so that she was unaware of what Davina was doing. She found the section of Donna's mind where the memories were and spun a web around them keeping them down deep and away far from surfacing. They would never surface and Donna would never know. When it was done she collapsed against Alex, rather tired.

Spike stroked her hair. "You were just taken by some vampire from earlier, but Davina and Blaze went after you and brought you here where you would be safe and could get some rest."

Davina went forward then, "It was nearby and you were tired." She placed hand on her forehead and pushed her magic into Donna. "There that should help with the pain."

Spike nodded. "Thank you."

Davina nodded. "Anything for a friend."
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:44 am

D. nodded."oh, probably one of my fathers men, i am so tired of him."she said softly to him."Im glad davina and blaze were able to help,we need to do something nice for them sometime .She then remebered something."did you send for a healer because i was sick? i just remeber davina saying she's too hot and a tall man with hair any woman would kill for standing over me and then i didnt feel hot anymore."she then remebered giving birth to the twins."The babies! are jacob and grace allright? tell me they are allrgith spike please!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:50 am

spike held her close "there fine but missing there mommy" he sid now cradling ehr in his arms he looekd at Davina then spoke " Yes you had a tempature , and what do you mean hair to die for , don't I HAVE HAIR LIKE THAt TOO?" He said brushing his hand over her cheek as he spoke showing he was joking "ok , you rest here for a while, I need to talk to davina , unless you wahrt me to stay" he3 asked holding ehr clsoe to him , silantly he mde a promise he would nevr let ehr go and he would beef up securty oviosly his own wasn't enouph.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:04 am

D. sighed."I'd like to go back and see them as soon as we can, i know i shall sleep better once i know they are safe."she said softly as he ranted about what about his hair too."well i married you didnt i?you've got fantastic hair and an even better bottom then any man ive ever seen."she said with a chuckle as he said he had to talk to davina."allright but dont take too long, i dont want to be away from you ever again."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:24 am

spike sighed "and I don't from you Donna " he said softly as he lent down and kissed her , he felt that feeling of comfort wash over him again and pulled back, " I love you Mrs Van Helsing" he said softly and held her against his chest his hadn on her back gently caressing it .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:35 am

D. nodded and smiled when he kissed her and told her that he loved her."I love you too mr van hellsing, i just want to go home and be with you and the babies."she said as she leaned into him as he held her and caressed her back.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:40 am

spike sighed "I want you home " he said softly resting his head on her shoulder " But your a littel too weak still from your fever" he knew he was lie ing but he ahd no choice , even thought inside he hated it he knew if she found out what hafd hapened she would not forgive ehr self.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:48 am

D. pouted."I hate that i cant go home and see our babies ."she said rather sadly."But if im still too weak as you say the i suppose i should stay then."she said snuggling close to him. "i dont like being in strange places."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Davina spoke up then, "I can send for the babies, you are more then welcome to stay here until you gain your strength. My mate and I will personally go get them, none could be safer then with us." She said and then she smiled at Donna, "And as to hair a woman could die for the rest isn't so bad either. This is my mate Alex, Alex this is Donna." She said introducing them.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:34 pm

D. weakly waved to the man davina introduced as alex and nodded about them bringing the babies."yes please as i trust you both to keep them safe, you've kept me and spike safe."she said softly. she blushed as davina must have heard her tell spike about alex.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:15 am

Davina smiled, "All right we will go. Help yourself to anything here in my home. There is a button on the side of the fridge that if you open it it will open to a secret storage room filled with blood from the blood bank. It will help get your strength back up."

She then turned to Alex, "Come love let us go get the twins." She then turned to Blaze and whispered. "Please watch after the babe upstairs?"

Blaze nodded his head. "Of course."

Davina turned back to Donna. "We shall return shortly."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:52 am

Alex let out a low chuckle at the hair comment before he bowed slightly at the introduction, "A pleasure to meet you, Donna."

He then turned and nodded his head at Davina, "Let's go get them. The sooner we get them, the sooner she will be less worried."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Davina nodded, "Let's go. Are we running or driving? Because as of this moment I have no idea how to run with the babies. If they were Were pups their skin would be tough, but their not so that is out."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:14 pm

He nodded, "Looks like we'll have to drive then. Would be the safest method as well for now."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:25 pm

"Then let us go." And with that she led Alex from the room and out into the garage. Before taking off to retrieve the twins to put their mother at ease.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:25 pm

D nodded to alex ."Nice to have met you as well, but you do have hair that looks like the moonlight, prettier then a lot of womens hair."she said matter factly."Not that spikes hair isnt as gorgeous as the rest of him, his hair looks like one of my favorite snacks, buttery popcorn."she said softly. she sighed as she turned to davina and she informed her about a button on the side of fridge that contained packets of blood."I hate haveing to drink the stuff, as i try to live as much like my human side as possible but i need to drink it out nesscity or ill drop."she said softly as she apolgoised to all parties."Please forgive for this horrible act im about to do."she went and got out a straw from davinas counter and then pressed the button on the fridge, popped open a small hole on the side of packet of blood and sipped it threw the straw, letting out a long sigh.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:54 pm

spike chuckled when she spoke about hair color "hey no fare im compared to a buttery snake and hes compared to the moon , I FEEL SLIGHTLY INADIQUATE NOW DONNA" HE SAID watcing her move to the fridge and start to drink the cool blood from inside . He smiled knowing it was helpoing to keep her healthy "its just one more thing I love about you" he said and kissed her neck as she drank.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 pm

D shook her head."yes but you cant snack on moonlight now can you?"she said with a saucy wink before she drank the blood."Disgusting stuff spike, but well i do have to keep from keeling over from time to time."she said softly as she finished."Allright im ready to go, and ive been thinking about something, i think we should ask if davina and alex would like to be god parents to the twins, i would ask blaze but because hes single and doesnt have a mate, it wouldnt be fair to ask him."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Spike was qalittle suprised aqt her next words but smiled as she finished "ok Donna its fine with me, she would be perfect for god mother and he for father" he moved to hold her "and if it makes you feel better i understand I don't want anything to make you ill or hurt you again" he said and kissed her gently "we must go, davina's waiting"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:18 pm

D nodded."It's just seeing davina and alex they way they are taking care of their little one, they seem the right choice."she said softly to him as he moved to hold her.."I promise never to hurt you or anyone for blood ever, im not like my father allways useing his fangs on everyone, i know my fangs frighten you."she said again as she threw the packet and straw away and wiped her mouth off. she followed spike out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davina's Penthouse
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: Downtown Telgar-
Jump to: