Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avenger Of The Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:50 pm

He chuckles catching it, putting it down"Nice try, already attempting to kill me sis?" asks laughing
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Shakes her head and kicks the other one at him. " Just bored, you that.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:52 pm

He tosses the other one, making the conect in mid air droping harmlesly"Nice try"laughs
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:53 pm

She giggles. " I never could sneak up on you."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Yawns"Thats cause im amazing"he says chuckling taking out a manga, starting to read it
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Stand up and walks over, looking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:56 pm

He tilts his head up looking at her"You know you aren't just held to this room, you can look around"he holds out his hands to gestuate the whole hotel setup.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 pm

She blushes and nods
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle still reading the manga.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Takes sandals in hand explores in her bare feet
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:00 pm

"it's your basic avarrge hotel swete, a bathroom, bedroom and a small living room as he continues reading.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 pm

" Still bored."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:02 pm

He looks over towards her putting his book away"Ohh and may i ask just what im supposed to do about that?"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:04 pm

She shrugs. " I dunno." she says and sits down on the edge of his bed on the left side
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:05 pm

He yawns softly"There's not much here besides sleeping eating and fucking"He says the last one jokingly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 pm

She blushes softly and nods
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Chuckles softly yawning"Nice, im going take a quick nap"He moves onto the bed, resting on the side that she's not"Do whatever you desire"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:08 pm

' No I can't.' She lays down too and drifts off while watching him
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:08 pm

He yawns softly and stays asleao several horus longer then she does.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Wakes up to see him still sleeping hours later and smiles. " Still too cute when you sleep." she whispers softly
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:10 pm

He yawns softly slowly waking up.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 pm

" Have a good sleep?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:42 pm

He nods smiling softly"Yes i did"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 pm

" Good." she says smiling
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:43 pm

He nods softly"Yupppers"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenger Of The Night   Avenger Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenger Of The Night
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next