Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) Empty
PostSubject: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:40 pm

D, stood in the dark alley as it afford two things, 1. a nifty drinking spot where the sun was beating down on her and 2. a place she could see the comeings and goings of the blood moon bar and not have to put up with some of the scuzzier inhabitants inside by having to make scence by either having to kill them or having to cut off a body part they would surely miss."I'll give him another hour and then im gone and if that half were didnt tie him up some where as she heard that weres, half or not like to do some kiny stuff in their mating. "allright blondey on your own head be it if you arent out here in a few."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Spike chuckled as he left the bar wears were intresting but not his type even though she may have been an easy lay he was not that type of man. If he was to sleep with a woman it would not be threw hormone induced lust . He stepped out into the warm sun feeling it against his skin he smiled oce more and mved into the street with the intention of heading home.

But out teh corner of his eyes he spoted the same half vamp standing in an alley. Now she was somthng intresting and he wanted to know more. Why was a Vamp human hanging around the wears club. Carefully he walked over is hand resting on his gun "so can I asdk what is it that makes you want to stand in ths alley?" he asked "and excactly what is it your watching for?" he lent aganst the alley wall waiting for her reply his eyes looking her up and down, mainly for any sign of a weapon but he knew vamps were all one big weapon to him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:05 pm

D.. took a swig out the bottle as she spotted the blonde man coming out the blood moon looking not worse for the wear which was good because, not that she cared she just got that niggling feeling she would feel bad if the were was to have had trussed him up or worse. she grinned behind her long hair and the coverings she wore, her gunmetal blue grey eyes seeming to peirce him."why am i standing in this alley ?is that what you want to know blondey? because i can for one thing and number two well i figured you might need someone to watch your back in case fifi had some wild ideas for you, you couldnt have gotten out of, now dont get me wrong , she is very pretty the were you were with, but normaly were-s have mates and they usally dont like other species intruding on whats theirs"she took poured another drink out the bottle and took a sip, pulling a clean glass out her pocket and poured some for him, holding it up."now as to what im watching for..thats an easy one, im trying to dodge those idiots my father sends after me what better place to be then in a place infested by weres."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:33 pm

spoke chuckled "firstly I can take care of my self as proven" he motioned to his body still intact "second this is good but dsoed chage the fact I don't know who the hell you are miss" he said downing his drink in one , it was not his doing to takje drinks from strange woman in alleys but he ahd drunk soft drinks all night and needed something stronger to take the taste away.

He looked at her up and down , then smiled as he lent back against the alley wall " so why is a half vamp running from daddy?" he asked his arms folded across his chest as he spoke to her his eyes looking at hers. the color seeming ti capture his gaze as it did the rest of him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:01 pm

D.. let out an uncostumary chuckles as the man said he could take care of himself and that still didn't change the fact that he did know who the hell she was."ah..see there is where i have the advantage, i know who you are spike vanhellsing..but as to who am i .well, i go go by the name D, but i guess you can say my name is donna avery, some folks call me donna others simply d as i said before, only my brother knows my real name and we agreed never to call each other by our real names out respect for one another."she took off her hat and reached into her bag and pulled out another and put it on."I belive the one i took off by all right belongs to you,it was given to me when i was younger by an friend of my mothers.."
she took another sip of what was in the bottle, looking the blonde man in the eye , holding his gaze in a steely one on her own again."Oh blondey..if you only knew what can of worms you are asking me to open up, but allright since you asked so nicely..,the reason why a half vamp like me is running from daddy is three things. 1. because i hate my father so much i want to kill him. 2. my father wants me to come home and marry some idiot vampire lord from whats left over of japan so he can help his loyal people over there. and 3. because the blood sucking vamp that is my father is named Vlad Dracula, the very blood sucker who killed your father, the old man that tried to save my mother from him."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:34 am

spike looked at her but said nothing as he fished the drink and handed her back to glass "well tell me where he is and I can fnish what my father started " he said now looking at her his eyes showing the hate he felt inside buring like an eternal fire that had burned since he was a young boy "I have hunted him half my life" he stepped close to her his face inches from hers "and vampires " as he finished he looked at her up and down he smelt vampire but human too.

"your half vampire why is this?" he was curiose to know so he would know about how it happened in the futuer if he came across more "much have been on your mothers side , did she have an option what he took her ?" he asked his eyes softening to her slightly this was a personal question and he knew it he wanted to see just what she was feeling and how she felt about him. He sudenly realised he had sofened to her but ho could it be he had hunted vamps all his life what made her diferant , this he was determined to find out.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:28 am

D..looked at spike sadly, her eyes holding deep sympathy for him."He's in whats left of japan, with that idiot i told you he wants me to marry, its not only for loyalty its for that breeding program he has, he's insane! using his own daughter to make the perfect vampire, i hate him with every fiber of my being! thats what he used my mother for you know."she said softly trying not to scare him from the hate held in her eyes for her father. "I know..it's why my father hates you, hated your father..he wants all vanhellsings destroyed..he sent out an order, thats one the reasons why i tailed you in, to make sure you were safe and to get a lead on my brother.."

She smiled sadly at him when he talked about her halfbreedness."My mother was human, she was forced to mate with him and the product of that was me, yes he forced her to create the abomination that is me, its why i wish i could cut the part of me which is vampire out of me if i could, your father tried to stop it all but he was killed, you see my mother was engaged to be married before my father kidnapped her and forced her to be his, after he was finished with her, my father threw her into the worst place, a brothel..that catered to vampires, weres and others..luckily the man who was engaged to her never stopped looking for her, he found her and they married..hence my little brother blaze whom my father would never let me see, he said if i ever did he would kill them, my mother and my brother, i only knew of my brothers exsistance threw some people who were loyal to me and despised what my father was doing, ifound my mother and my brother on his 17th birthday, its when we agreed not to use each others real names except with each other,
where my brother is , i dont know but an old were i knew told me i might find him here at the blood moon if i asked around, so its why i wanted to know what the lady were was doing, as i could smell my brother's scent on her, my brother is in grave danger, as my father wants to make all my past disappear so his loyal donkey of vampire lord will agree to marry me."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:43 am

he sat with his arms across his chest now he understood " so you hate what you are and your looking for your brother who you think is in there" he stood up and moved closer to her amost pinning her against the wall behind her his face inches from hers " so whats to stop me killing you right now?" he said softly her awnser would determin if he did or just let he go "why don't you just disapear, beautiful woman as you could find any number of men willing to help... for a price " he said as he looked at her up and down, he liked to give the impreshion of a man who had seen a lot of woman but in actuality he had never had one.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:57 am

D.. nodded when he said she hated what she was and was looking for her brother. She was startled when he moved closer to her almost pinning her against the wall."Nothings stopping you from killing me, in fact if it'll make you feel better then go ahead..but it wont bring back your father, it wont take away the pain of looseing him, i know because ive been there and back."she said softly as she glared at him when he said she should disappear and that a number of men would help her for a price."For a vanhellsing, you are rather stupid! quit acting like a hormonal teenaged boy and get off me you blonde git, im not like the women you seem to be accustomed to, i dont throw myself at everything in a pair of pants because they smell good and look nice, you are lucky im in a good mood today because if i wanted to, which im not going to at the moment i could decide to make you pay for trying a stunt like cornering me and trying to pin me to that wall."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:02 am

spike laughed and stepped back bowing "you are wrong the only woman i am acustomed to are the ones on posters , I have nevr taken a woman by force nor paid for it ever, I would never do that Its not my nature" he shied slightly at reveiling something personal about himself as he loked at her puzzled , why had he done that for he neevr reveled anything about himself to any one.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:04 pm

D..folded her arms as he laughed and then bowed to her."Well..you seemed pretty cozy there with that half-were back in the bar, so i apologise for assumeing you were just the same as the men ive had to meet, and no for the record i havent slept with them , much to my fathers dissapointment."she said as she spat on the ground to note how she felt about her father."good to note that about you not being the worst kind of man, i trust you wont pull that stunt you pulled a few minutes ago ?not that it wasnt unpleasant.."she said wondering why in the heck did she say that to him, let alone reveal she hadnt slept with anyone, she wondered why she kept telling him secrets she usally kept to herself. "dont get used to it though."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:16 pm

spike smiled and shook his head "no , not unless you want me to that is " he said with a cheeky smile . He relaxed sightly "I know a place here we can go thats safe, well safer than here and no your innocence is safe " he said offering his hand to her. His safe house was not far , well it was more a safe flat but non the less safe.

As he walked with her he could not help but watch her , his instincs told him not to trust ehr but something inside him said she could be trusted as she hated her father as much as he did. "Tell me more about your father and the family business " he asked the stake gun secure against his leg ready for any attack that may or may not come, ether way he was feeling he needed a shower and the flat was the closest.

as they walked he suddenly smelt vampires moving closer to him with out a second thought he saw two men walking down the street towards hem ,grabbing ehr he pressed ehr against teh wall and kissed her kowing they would not bother two lovers .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:47 pm

D..pretended to growl at him."Ha.ha, very funny blondey."while it hadnt been unplesant and in fact it had felt pretty damn good, she didnt want spike to know she had felt that way.she took his hand when he said he knew of a place safer then the alley and that her innocence was safe with him.

As they walked she kept feeling his eyes on her and felt like she could trust him, but she hated the way she kept getting distracted by him and the new feelings she was feeling when he had pressed up against her against the wall."My father is into biological studies, to be more precise, making the perfect solider as it were avaiable to those who'd pay, and also for his own agenda, a race of perfect vampires, none the frailities of made vampires, theyd be born without all that, i was his only prefect subject when he started to do tests in all of that, he had tried female vampires, but they kept being like normal vampires, and then he moved onto mateing with human females..to date im the only offspring that ever lived and my mother was the only human to survive the mateing rituals as it were, to this date he sickesn me spike, with all of this and then he has his hand in funding the humans drug lords, as long as they supply him with what he wants
."she said as she sniffed the air and smelt vampire, her needle spike holster at the ready at her thigh for an attack should it come, either way he felt she needed to get out the sun before she was going to have to deal with a bought of sun sickness again.

as they walked she smelt them getting closer when she saw too men walking towards them and then he pressed her against the wall and kissed her, her voice being cut off as he mashed his lips to hers."what..are you..mrpph."she ment to say playing at but it had gotten cut off as he kissed her. she was a bit angry at what he did but her body betrayed her in more ways then one when he continued.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:06 pm

spike listened as the men passed buy and pulled back slghtly "before you hit me hear me out, I used your own human scent and my own to mask your vampier half" he could feel his own body giving away his feelings " Now if you want to go ahead and hit me " he could not hide the slight breathless ness he had and the fact he still was gently pressed against her unmoving. Something about the kiss he had given had sent his heart racing as he looked into her eyes . quickly he stepped back away from her "erm... the flats this way" he said oviosly rattled but what he now felt.

The ey had no more incidents and he opened the flat door walking in he slopped off his coat and hung it in the hall way before walking in to a modern yeh chic apartment "make your self at home" he said heading for the bed room "I need to shower , but I guess you know that already" he said trying to make light of what had happened between them, but he failed.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:20 pm

D..listened to his explaination on why he had pressed against her again and kissed her."allright..i belive you for now."she got out as her body started to yet again betray her in more ways then one."Im not going to hit you, it was a smart move, if they had smelt my vampiric half there would have been trouble, which neither of could have afforded."she said uncostumarily in a rather breathless voice as he still was pressed against her and her body had shifted closer to his , her heart raceing and the human side of her making her pale skin blush slightly.
When he steped back away from her she was still rattled a bit from what happened between them."Oh?it's that way."she said a bit distracted by him as he led the way to the flat, all time now watching his backside as he walked, glad that there had been no more incidents. she looked around as he opened the flat door and hung his coat up."Thank you, i shall try to."she nodded when he said he need a shower as he tried to make light of what had happened between them. "she waited untill he was gone to take her hat off in the cool darkness of the flat and her scarf, she tied back her hair and walked around the aparement for something to look at while she waited for him to return, spying a magazine on the table nearby she sat and perused the pages as she heard him the shower, wondering what he looked like unclothed.
As her mind wandered on thought of what he looked like unclothed, she felt her heart race again."why did he have to look so good and smell so nice."she thought to her self."why did he have to feel so good."she said as she kicked herself mentally for acting like a hormonal school girl after him, still curiousity got the better of her and she quietly crept toward the bathroom and quietly entered sitting on the lid to the looh looking at what she could make out in the steamy shower, smileing at what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:45 pm

spike felt the hot water running down him and he grabbed the shampoo lathering he closed his eyes as he washed not even noticing any one entering but he paused as he smelt her scent drifting in , he smiled softly and sighed as he continued to wash himself. Soon he was done and stepped out to grab a towel as he opend his eyes he saw her sat on the loo "Hay!!" he quickly said and grabbed a towel quickly wrapping it around himself wondering just if she saw anything and if so what was going threw her mind. "when i said make your self at home I didn't mean watching me while I was showering " he said finshing up with the towel as he wiped water from his face "well if you want to use it go ahead " he said folding his arm over his chest
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:53 pm

D..countinued looking at him untill the water stopped, she smiled at what she saw, spike was finely built, he could put most male vampires to shame, well at least what they had revealed when the had tried to force her to sleep with them and ended up dead. she saw that he had seen her spying at him and her pale skin slightly reddened and she tried to cover her face to keep him from seeing what she had kept covered by her hat and scarf."Sorry, if im embarrasing you it wont happen again."she said softly as he he had grabbed a towel and put it around him."Thank you, i do need to get the dust off me."she said as she started to turn the shower back on but he was still there."uh, you are going are you not?" she asked as he folded his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:30 pm

spike smiled at her " Im only waiting , you saw me , how could you not have " he said smiling he knew his eyes would look at the floor as she undressed he was too much of a gentel man for that. But with a grin he chuckled " ok ok Im gone" he moved to the door smiling he hoped part of him that she had but the more modist side hope she hadn't.

Moving into the bed room he let the door swing closed so he thought but it was open a crack , he dried himself off and lay on the bed still with just the towel across him, glad to be clean again. he could feel the nights activity catching up to him and he closed his eyes for a moment .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:05 pm

D..smirked at spike."Maybe i did and maybe i didnt..i'll never tell."she said softly to him as she undressed knowinf his eyes were looking to the floor she neatly folded her clothes and then got in to the shower and closed the curtian. she began to sing softlty as she washed her hair and then her body. as she finished she wrapped one towel around her hair and the other around her body hopeing spike was well in his room and not able to look at her. she wondered where she could change and if he has something she could change into when she saw the door was open a crack and saw him there with the towel across from him, she thought she'd give him a little modesty and so she knocked on the door."excuse me, but do you have anything i can change into while i get my clothing clean?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:31 am

spike felt himself drift into a sleep , at first it was as expected then it changed, his arm fell across his brow and his head turned first left then right as the dream reveled its self to him. His breathing now quicker sweat formed on his body.

Spike ran down the alley towards the end. He saw a mass of bodies surounding his father as he screamed out to him he saw the blood soaked fangs glistening as each one faced him smiling then he felt pain ,looking down he saw the wound across his leg bleed, the blood driving the vampires into yet another frenzy, he pulled his fathers weapon and fired. One disintergrated then another till they all disaperared but one. He looked up from his kneeling position as the figure walked slowly and with perpouse towards him, two men appeard holding him painfuly still as he drew ever closer. Moving behind him he felt cold dead hands against his throat and he struggled hard but then the pain came, burning intense threw out his body.

With a cry Spike sat bolt upright breathing hard at the memory, for a moment unsure of where he was, he swung his legs over the bed and cradled his head it felt like a jack hammer had been used inside it and his body ached.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:10 am

D..knocked on spikes door again as he obviously did not hear her the first time."excuse me spike you wouldnt have anything i could borrow untill i get my clothing clean?"she said again for the second time. As she heard a cry ring in the air she discared her plesantries and ran in the room to spike to see if he was harmed. "Spike are you allright ?it's me d.., you were having a nightmare."she said as she sat on the bed and touched his shoulder gently , wanting to help him, wanting to hold him and comfort his nightmares away.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:40 am

spike looked at her as she sat next to her "I...I'm sorry I havent had one that bad for along time " he hung his head as he breathed out " dam wear woman screwed it ll up in my head again" he streached and lay back on the bed looking at her taking a moment to clear his head again "you can wear one of my shirts till your clothes are clean " he said finally rubbing his face as he sat back up.

Moving to the wordrobe he opend it and took out a white shirt and held it out to her "here , just be careful its my best" he said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:53 am

D..looked up at him and again touched his shoulder gently."Im sorry, nightmares can be tough to sort out."she raised an eyebrow when he said that the were woman had messed with his mind."You let her inside your thoughts?thats not good for a hunter spike, she'll know all your secrets, you need to learn to guard your thoughts more carefully unless you really and truely want to share them with someone you truely trust not just some random woman."
she waited for him to clear his head as he said she can wear one his shirts untill her clothes were done. she shyly smiled when he held out a white shirt for her to wear."I promise ill be careful, if its your best one."she said as she turned and took off her towel and put on his shirt , she figured since she did see him naked in the shower, it was only fair for him to see a bit of her if he felt like peaking. she finished putting on the shirt and then sat back down on the bed with him and gently put her arms around him."I can stay with you if you want, i know what its like to have to live with all those bad dreams in your head."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:07 am

spike could not help but watch her slip off her shirt he saw her perfectly formed body and quicky turned around to face the wordrobe his thought shifting from his nightmare to ones he'd had in the bar and he sat down on the bed. He heard her say that she could stay if he wanted her too he chuckled and looked at her "I thought I was the one helping you " he said with a smile , as she placed her arms around him he sighed "not like this one you don't" he said softly looking into her eyes, quickly he looked away as something seem to take him over it was as if he was falling for her. He could not she was a half vampire , thugh he ahd to asmit he wanted to kiss her again just to see if tthe feling he had felt in teh alley was just a one off or the start of something he had never felt before.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:30 am

D..smiled at spike softly as he chuckeled at her and said he thought he was the one helping her."yes you are but, then turn about is fair play as far as im concerned, besides you need help right now then i do at the moment."she helf him gently and rested her head on his shoulder."You'd be suprised at what hellish nightmares i have spike, but i can imagine what you've going on in that mind of yours, it hurts doesnt it? not being able to bring them back, feeling useless."she couldnt help herself, but when he looked at her into her eyes, she felt he was the only being to really see her, and she could see him too , the real spike as he was."please let me help you, i want to help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next