Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:17 pm

D..looked down at him marveling in the way her body reacted to his, feeling the need for him as he lay over her. she felt she couldnt deny what she was feeling for him as she knew he was feeling the same way with the way he felt above her. she let a soft wimper as he kissed her , her own lips brushing his to answer him, she felt like an electric shock had coursed through her body when he deepedned the kiss and his hands slid down her arms and hoked into her fingers as he brought her arms above her head."Im sure spike, im very sure."she said softly to him as her hips made her move closer to him as instict began to take over her body.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:36 pm

he smiled down at her as he slowly kissed her again, moving to her neck then her shoulder as he fet the passion rise as he gently felt his passion for her finaly taking place.

Next morning

Spike turned woke holding Donna in his arms he was behind her now as she rested against his chest he smiled thinking of the nights events, he could smell her all around him it was intoxicating just like back in the club but he knew unlike the clubbers this was intamate just between the two of them. Leaning forward he kissed the top of her shouder gently and pulled her close to him loving how she still felt so right against him. The feel of her skin the curves of her body and the sound of her breathing gently as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:46 pm

D..smiled up at him as she returned his kises and felt him kiss her neck and shoulder ,she felt the passion for him rise as they felt the passion for each other take place.

next morning.....

D..felt as if spikes arms were the safest place she could ever have hoped to be, she could feel his warm breathe as she rested her head on his muscled chest and hear his heart beating and she could smell his wonderful smell around her, it was like an intoxicating drink to her, she wanted kept wanting more, not like at the club where everyone was just rutting with anything that had legs, this was private, this was..theirs alone not be shared with anyone but the two of them. she smiled up at him when he kissed her shoulder and pulled her closer. "Good morning spike, what a lovely way to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:59 pm

spike smiled hearing her say he had woke her in a lovley way "I can wake you like this every morning but it would become boring" he said leaning over her and kissing her this time with passion but he knew now she would be the only one who he would kiss this way "sleep well?" he asked brushing her hair from her eyes and smiling he could not help it he felt as if the whole day was new again. the feel of her against him sending a certain part of him heating up and he smiled to her "I guess i should take a shower , I think a cold one, unless" he ran his fingers along her sinds and down to her waist. as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:08 pm

D..grinned at spike when he said he could wake her every morning like that but it would get boreing."true , but im sure you'll come up with something wonderful each time."she said softly before he leaned over and kissed her, this time she returned the passion she felt for him knowing he was the only one she was going to be with like this, and she'd fight any other female fang and nail if they made designs on him.
she smiled as he brushed her hair from her eyes and smiled at her.she smiled wider as she felt a part of him heating up against her."I think i would be a better idea if we conserved water dont you, ? two showering together wouldnt waste as as much water."she said as she let out a soft wimper as she felt his fingers trail along her sides and then her waist.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:23 pm

He could not help but kiss her chest as he felt her wimper under his touch "ok come on " he said throwing the covers off her and admiring her body the only problem he had was a little or rather big and he was not sure how she would take seng him that way as they walked to the shower, he sw his jogging bottoms and reatched down for them but teh were some what out of reatch and he tumbled from the bed sitting unceraminiusly on the floor his man hood sticking up proud and a seriose blush on his face .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:33 pm

D, let out another whimper as she felt him kiss her chest."allright then."she said softly as he took the covers off them. she smiled as he seemed to admire her body and saw much in fact he did. She smiled softly as he tried to cover up for her sake and gently kissed his hand."I think at this point love we dont have to be that shy with each other, though i do appreciate the thought."she offered her hand to him to help him up off the floor."Come on then Spike, i think after a good shower, you'll feel a diffrent man."she said with a shy grin as she watched his face grow red.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:58 pm

spike smiled at her but still felt a little akward "its not that I don't mind but .." he blushed more" its embarasing to walk like this" he said trying to cover his face . He took her hand and stood with her he tried not to look down as they moved to the bathroom but he could feel himself.

he ws glad when he stepped under the warm shower pulling her in with him, and holding her against him as he felt the water run down his body and hersas he pulled her ever closer , soon she was so close he could feel her against him as he could not help slide against her his passion rising further into her. " you know now I have to do something about this" he sid brusinf her wet hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:54 pm

D..nodded to spike."Yes i can see that, how do think i feel."she said looking down at her chest, trying to cover the slight blush of her skin. She knew he must have been embarassed more then she was because she caught him trying not to look down as they moved to the bathroom.

she smiled as he pulled her in with him and held her agasint him loveing the feel of the water on her body and the feel of his next to hers. she gave a small wimper as he pulled her so close she could feel the source of his earlier embarassment and felt him slide against her as his passion rose further into her."Yes i think thats been made abundtantly clear, so i suppose we go and do something about it."she said smileing as she slid her finger tips down his side playfully as she felt him brushing her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:17 pm

he smiled to her as he kissed her neck the water flowing around them as he gently lent her against the shower wall feeling him and her become one as they had that night.

several steamy moments later....

Spike ran his hads over her back as he finished washing her down, he saw the bit mark he'd left and kissed it gentely sliding his arms around ehr now he could held her with out poking her. "Donna i have never asked any woman before but... but will you stay with me here?" he asked faceing her and looking down as he water dripped from his face to her chest "as my girlfreind?" he asked not wanting to push too quick he liked her even could say he loved her but to ask her to marry him just after the had met he was not willing to do just yet. But he hoped if she asccepted by the end of the week he knew he would be asking her that question.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:35 pm

D, smiled at spike as he leaned her against the shower wall, the two becomeing one being again as they had done so that night..

Several steamy moments later

D..wore a happy grin and little else in the shower as she felt spike happily finish washing her back. she let out a laugh again as he kissed the bite mark he had left on her neck before."and here i thought i was the one who was the half vampire and yet you were the one doing all the biteing."she said teasinging him.

She smiled when she felt his strong arms around her again, holding her safely. She wept tears of happiness for the first time in many years gone by when he asked her to be his girlfriend and told her he had never asked another woman this before."Spike, youve made me so very happy, i'd be honored to be your girlfriend and yes i will stay with you here for as long as you want me to."she said softly to him watching as the water dripped from his face down to her body. she knew she was falling for the blonde hunter, not likeing but falling madly in love with him as crazy as it might seem having met only hours before,it seemed as if she had known spike through the ages.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:48 am

he chuckled at her remark and held her closer "its because your so delishiose I just can't get enouph of you" he said kissing her once more "but right now we should get break fast I have a recon I need to do , you could come with me " he asked as he could not help but kissed her neck again. He loved her , he now knew he did, but he still wanted give her time.

Walking out the shower he smiled at her as he dried himself off , wraping the towel around her as he finished and pulled her gentely against him. his warm arms against her now warm body "Donna you can stay here if you want, I need to check out a factory " he said hoping she would not pick up that it was for chaos but inside he wished he she would come with him .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:01 am

D..laughed when spike told her the reason he bit her shoulder was because she was so delcious he just couldnt get enough of her."Well the same can be said of you, i may have to take a bit out you later."she said with a wink as he kised her neck. she loved him but wanted to give him so time as they both were new to being with each other and she didnt want to scare him.
She smiled again as he wrapped the towel around her and pulled her to him"Breakfast would be lovely, and what recon do you need to do?" she asked paitnetly wondering if it was the same factory she was searching for, the one of her fathers cronies with the files she needed to find out just what her father was up to with that vile pig of a man moore."Im not staying here while you go and get in harms way, im coming with you to that factory even if its for chaos."she said trying to suck up being jealous, because he needed her full focus and not her acting like some teenager fighting over a boy with another girl."Not being cocky but you'll need me and my amulet if you want to be getting past any lazers."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:27 am

when he heard her say those words he could feel every hair on the back of his hand stand up "Donna , don't , don't say those words " he held her close he kne she could tell he shook, with a towel wrapped around him he led her back to the bed room and sat down on the bed looking at her "You know I lost my father to vampires and that why i took up the trade" he looked at her " That night he was killed I should have died to , the head vampire , your father , he drained me , he must have not been able to take all of my blood because i was left half dead , th night mare , me seeing that night over again and feeling his cold hands on my neck and his fangs digging into me" he looked at her "I know that what you are but I don't see you that way, I guess Im asking if you could help me "
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:43 am

D..began to cry when spike shook because of her teasing words."Im so sorry spike, i was only meaning to tease you, i'd never use my fangs on you ever, i love you."she felt so angry at her self for causeing him to shake like that."yes i know, that monster of my father did that to you and your father, but let me ask you this, you dont remember why he stopped?it may be in my mothers diary why he did, i have it with me trying to find a weakness in my father so i can destroy him, i think my mothers diary may be the key."she said softly "im glad you see me as i am and not like my father, i will never be the monster he is! I will not have it!"she said shaking with anger at what her father had done to spike to make him fear so much like this and at herself for not useing her words more carefully."I will help you spike, because i love you, but there is something you need to know, once each month i get very sick, its called sun sickness its human equilvant is like having the worst stomach flu imaginaeable, i try to live as human as possible but at that time i need to drink blood, or i can get very ill and blood lust can be bad, i drink blood for bags from the blood bank i refuse to take a human ever, because im not a monster."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:18 am

he saw her cry and held her "it may awnser that question" he said looking down at her "Donna its not your fault and... "he smiled to her "I love you too, I wasn't sure till just now when you told me you did. " he smiled when she said it again that she loved him "then i will stay at your side and take care of you" he held her close "we're safe here so you can rest while it passes" he kissed her now his shaking had stoped.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:28 am

D..nodded as he said her mothers diary may answer his questions."It is too my fault, i shouldnt have teased you, knowing how frightened you are of my kind, but perhaps in time i can help you turn that fear inward so you can use it for yourself instead of against."she smiled when he said he loved her in return."You promise?you wont leave even if i look like a monster?ive never had anyone love me that much to want to do that for me, i love you so much spike vanhellsing."she said softly as she felt his shaking stop. she went to her neck and took off her amulet breaking it in half so now she wore half and the other hung from the other strand of chain, which she put around spikes neck.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:52 am

sike nodded "yes I promise Donna " he said watching her take her amuelt and brake it in two "why did you..." he felt her place half around his neck " what dose this mean Donna?" he asked holding it in his hand as he looked at her "I have nothing to give you back " he said sliding his arms around her further "you already have my heart " he said softly as he kissed her then rested his forhead on her forhead as he smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:00 am

D...smiled when spike said he promised to keep her safe and be with her through her sickness and help her. she nodded when he asked about why she broke her amulet in two for him."Because, we belong to each other, this amulet of mine wasnt ment for one being, its too strong..but split between two beings it is able to obtain its full power without harm, ive been waiting all my life to share it with someone special as you, it is my gift to you spike."she kissed his hand when he said he had nothing to give to her."Yes you do, you silly man, your love."she smiled when he slid his arms around her and said she had his heart."as you have mine spike."she said softly as she returned his kiss and rested her forhead against his when he pressed his forhead to hers.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:06 pm

He felt like he had everything , it was then he sat up and looked at her "if you half human dose that mean you could ..." he looked at her tummy then back at her "is it possible?" he wondered his arms still wrapped around her as he looked into her eyes, sighing he shook his head "No, If its possible it will happen, ok the place im recanotiering is a bullet factory" he leaned over and took his PDA touching the pad it lit up as he sat cross legged on the bed. "here , it makes liquid filled bullets that can kill a wear and not in a humain way, I saw it befor i met you " he said "the wear chaos was shout while hunting I helped her back to the club"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:16 pm

D..nodded when he sat up and looked at her."Yes i could because im not fully a vampire and vampires have been known to bare even though its a rareity among them."she nodded again."It's very possible."she said with a soft smile to him as he still had his strong arms around her."But i doubt it will happen now, its too early, but it will happen when it happens."she nodde when he said the place he was reconning was a bullet factory that manucfactored bullet that were liquid filled that could kill a were-being but not in a human way and that he saw the effects in chaos before he met up with her while chaos had shown him how weres hunt and he helped her back to the club."I bet her mate wanted to tear you a new one though, you need to be careful around him, were males are notorious hot tempered and if my brother is among them, its equally so if he has our mother temperment when made jealous, he goes by the name blaze so i was going to see if he was there at davinas club , thats the other reason i was there that night, now as to the liquid bullets, i have info in my blackberry for you, all i learned before i had to run from my father, seems he has this man named moore working with him to devolop weapons to take over every race here, the last project my father was working on was that he was taking samples of my dna for some project with moore."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:26 pm

spike smiled and nodded he agreed time would tell . He could not help but chuckle at her words of Chaos's mate wanting to tear him limb from limb "actually Donna, blaze is Chaos's mate , and I've see him , he wasnt too pleased when i brought her back nacked " he said and looked at her "She couldn't trasphigure her clothes because of the bullet wound and no i didn't look, to me yours is the only body i want to see as you are now" he said leaning over and kissing her before she showed him her blackberry "that wonderful with your intell and my recon info it shouldn't take to long to gain access and blow the place"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:53 pm

D..rose an eye brow at him when he chuckled then laughed when he said that blaze was chaos's mate and wasnt too pleased when he had brought chaos back with no clothes."a niggle of jealously bit at her when he said that but was gone when he had explained that she couldnt transfigure her clothes back because of the bullet and that he didnt look."That sound like my brother should be allright, is he as tall as i am?"she asked wanting to know more about her brother. she smiled when spike said hers was the only body he wanted to see naked."Yours is the only male body i want to see in the all together as well."she said with a wink. "yes i think with what we have combined she should be able to get in and get out and blow it sky high, now if you press that other button, ive got specs of the bulding and i need to get some files out before you blow it up, i'll need no more then about at least 5 minutes tops to get in and get out."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:10 pm

spike watched her he could not help but take her all in, he was happy with her , truly happy she knew how to take care of her self and was intelagent to boot. "I think he was 6 foot , tall to me" he said smiling he looked down at her blackberry and the information on it "sure you'll have the time " he said smiling at her "I'll make sure " he could not help sneek another kiss from her his hands resting on her still bare back "maybe we should dress and go recon this place befoer we are at it again" he said now grining to her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:35 pm

D..could feel spikes on her frame but she didnt mind one bit as she was taking all of him in to. she was happy that spike hadnt turned out to be that dumb blonde male she had first pegged him out to be, he was a smart and clever as she was."Hmm, as tall as i am, remind me to pick up some boots with a slight heel, i dont want to seem shorter then him if i ever have to yell at him to put you down."she said with a chuckle.
she nodded when he said he'll make sure that she'd have the time to get in and out and laughed when he snuck another kiss from her."Yes i think we should go dress and eat and do the recon beause if we dont we'll never leave the flat."she said with a broad grin on her face. "where did you set my clothes then love?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next