Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:08 pm

spike still grinned as she sad they should go recon or they would never leave the flat "I think in the dryer " he stood up and looked back down at her cuping her cheek with his and as he moved back into the kitchen retreving her clothes from the dryer . Walking back in he paused by the door for a moment seeing her sat on his bed "now that is a sight i love" he said grinning
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:15 pm

D..nodded as he said they were in the dryer and smiled as he cuped her cheek with his hand and then went to go get her clothes out the dryer, all the time watching his bum move when he walked, she paticularly like his bum.
she then smiled as he came back pausing at the door and said that the sight of her sitting on his bed was a sight he loved."Oh do you now then?"she said waiting for him to give her the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:31 pm

spike moved forward with her clothes but lent down to kiss her once more "I just can't get enuph of that " he said smiling and placing her clothes on the bed next to her. Turning around he smiled "you done admiring my rear end yet?" he said grinning as he turned to face her as he slipped on black boxers and black leather trousers with bots to match this was his hunting gear. he reatched up to take his stake gun down he paused looking at Donna but he still took it placing it beside the bed rather on his leg as he always had .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:44 pm

D..smiled as spike came back with her clothes and kissed her."mmm, neither can i."she said with a smile. she took her clothes and blushed when he asked her if she was done watching his rear end yet."Never."she said with a wink and watched as he got dressed. she watched as he took the stake gun down and put it on the bed then his leg like he allways did."spike why didnt you strap on your stakes this time?" she said as she started to dress, pulling on her underthings, then her black pants and shirt and then her black boots, her black leather duster and her hat. she straped on her wooden stake holster on her wrists, took her gun out which was loaded with a mixture of what her father like to called "liquid sunshine" and strapped that to her back, checking her boots that were loaded with various things and smiled up at spike.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:01 pm

He smiled ast her as she said she would never grow tired of his rear end , when she mentiond the stakes he looked at her seeing she carried stakes too "I was a little aperehensive but I will" he took them down and strapped them across his back grinning at her "ok if your ready lets go " he said closing the wardobe door behind him as he moved pout into the living room "we'll take the bike " he said and a large door opened to revel a pure white bike he moved to it and sat ontop " come on it a lift it will take us to the street " he said holding out his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:55 pm

D..nodded."better to safe then sorry, you never know what moore could be employing to keep watch over his sites besides the humans with guns."she said softly checking him to see that he was well equiped."allright, i suppose chaos is packing the explosives then?"she asked as he closed the the wardrobe door and and moved into the living room. she nodded when he said that they'll take his bike and moved beside it as he said the lift would get them to the street, taking his hand she climbed onto the bike behind him holding onto him now she smiled."a white stead for my white knight eh."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:25 am

spike smiled "brains as well as beauty " he said as she sat behind him he grinned as she said about him being her white knight on a white steed "only for you am I white knight " he said taking her hand and kissing it . Hiting a button the door shut and the lift when down, hiting another button the door open again in an alley. With a flick of his foot the bike started and he rode out the door and down the road.

He moved his hand to hold Donnas as they road loving how she felt behind him , his fingers curling inbetween hers as the land moved around them. soon they arrived "seems were first here " he said sliping off his helmet and placing it in a comparment in the back, he moved and slipped his arms around Donna'a waist "so did you like the ride?" he asked leaning back on the bike as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:11 am

D..smirked when spike said she had brains as well as beauty."i suppose you could say that."she grinned again when he took her hand and kissed it and said only for her would he a white knight. she watched as he hit a button and the door shut and the lift went down and the door opened to the alley. she held onto him as he kicked the bike to start and the road out.

she smiled as he moved his hand to hold one hers , she loved the way he curled his fingers between hers and the feel of him as she held onto him. Soon they had arrived. she smiled as he slipped off his helmet and she straightened her hat . she smiled wider when he moved and slipped his arms around her waist."Yes it's a nice bike, the ride was very smooth, a lot like you."she said teasingly to him as he leaned back on the bike holding her."yes we are the first here, if my baby brother is anything like me , he and chaos will be a little late."she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4