Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:52 am

He looked at her as she spoke to him almost seeing into his soul "I have had them since I saw my father die, I almost did too , I don't know why I didn't " he felt her had on his shoulder he could not help himself and rested his against hers "may have been better if I had " he added softly his looking down as he sighed.

Realising where this was going he looked up at her, he wathted to touch her but he knew what she was and who she as "I.. I'll make something for us to eat " he said not moving from faceing her as he sat on the bed beside her her nothing but a shirt him nothing but a towel and his chivelry protecting her innocence "I promised you would be safe, you and your innocence, but now I am afraid that may not be the case" he said this time went with his insticts reatching out his hand he cupped her cheek in his feeling her skin against his but he didn't move, he would not.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:04 am

D...nodded to spike as she saw almost seeing into his soul."I have them about my mother, it's why i hate who i am, what i am.., she didnt have to go though what she did if i hadnt exsisted, still being alive, i should have died in the womb and she would have been better off."she said softly to him as he said he would have been better off if he had died."No you wouldnt have, and the world wouldnt have either, the world needs people like you spike, carry on the good work your father did and help me kill that bastard of my father,."she said softly."I am sorry about your father though, he was a good friend to me when my father sent my mother away, he was good to her too, i think it was the reason my father killed him because he was everything my father could never be."

D realised that he wanted to touch her but wouldnt because of what she was and who she was and felt very hurt by it. "yes i think that would be a good idea if we did eat."she said softly. She realised it was nothing but his word and his towel and his shirt she was wearing protecting her innocence."I know you did and i know ill allways be safe with you spike, no matter what may or may not happen."she smiled softly at him when he cupped her cheek, likeing the feel of his skin against hers, she turned and kissed his hand softly.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Spike smiled as she kissed his hand that feeling still there inside him as he moved his fingers against her skin . Leaning forward he drew ever closer to her he opened she would see he ment no harm to her , this time he didn't paused but gently let his lips touch hers this time gentel and as he felt he should to her "thank you" he said softly as he rested his head against hers.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:30 pm

D...smiled as she swa spike smileing when she kissed his hand and she felt his fingers against her skin. Her smile grew brighter as he drew closer to her showing that he wasnt going to hurt her and gently let his lips touch hers in a kiss as he said thank you."You are welcome."she said softly as she felt his head rest against hers. she turned her head and gently returned a kiss upon his lips and then returned her head to rest against his.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:45 pm

he looked at her and smiled " I think before we take this any further we should eat" he said moving to stand up slipping off his towel he fced the wardrobe now not botherd if he saw her nacked or not dressing. He slipped on some jogging bottoms as he wanted to feel comfortable but he left his top half bare. Moving back to where she sat he smiled and took her hand in his " Im no Gordon Ramsey but I can cook " he said pulling her to stand he could not help hold her against him for a moment before leading her to the kitchen and a very chic stool.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:53 pm

D..let out a short giggle."Yes i think that would be a splendid idea."she said as she watched him slip off his towel and slipping on jogging bottoms , again thinking he was very well formed indeed in many places. she smiled when he took her hand and pulled up ."well i dont exspect you to be, but im sure what ever you make will be lovely."she moved her other hand to brush a stray hair out his eyes as he held her a moment before he lead her to the kitchen and to a very chic stool. For once she felt she could actually be her true self with someone and not be hurt, she felt safe with spike and for once she felt actually a bit happy.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:02 pm

moving to the fridge he took out some ingrediants and started to cook , soon a piping hot meal sat in front of her and he placed his down moving to sit next to her and smiled ,reatching down he took out two bottles of water from a smaller fridge. "I keep this place well stocked , for emergancys " he said as he began to eat his meal but he could not help glancing at her as he felt some what comfortable around her, something he ahd not been around any one cince his father died , it unerved him but at the same time pleaed him to know she could do that. Fiishing his meal he stood up carrying the plate to a dish washer he waited for her to finish "was it ok?"he asked as he downed the last of his water
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:09 pm

D..watched as spike cooked for her , marveling at how he put things together and how he looked."it' smells wonderful spike, thank you for cooking for me."she said softly as she saw him go to the fridge and take out some water."Thats good then you wont be sick from not eating and get worn out."between bites she noticed him looking at her and she blushed slightly as she caught herself looking at him too, she felt comfortable around him as if they did this everyday. She thought she'd never let anyone close let alone a man after what she had been through with her father, it scared her a little bit but at the same time it excited her that he could do that to her. she finished the meal a bit after him not wanting to seem like a pig by wolfing down her meal. she smiled as he took her plate and asked how the meal was."It was lovely spike thank you very much."she said as she turned and kissed his cheek, then downed the rest of her water.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Spike smiled as she kissed his cheek he placed her plate in the dish washer and then set it going "well I have the TV or the gym its whereI normaly work out after a hunt but tonight .. tonight i don't need to" he said rubbing the back of his neck . "there is one thing i need to show you thought " he took her hand in his and paused to kiss it again he never grew tired of doing it or feeling ehr skin gainst hisn. Walking passed the bed room he headed for a smal room hext to it , tapping a code on a key pad he walked in , the room was filled with an arsonal of weapons. but he wanted her to see there security "here see all doors, windows and locks controled from here each one alarmed should any go off you head right for here and stay put a six inch steel shutter will come down and sun lamps will automaticly light up, I biult it just incase i couldn't fight for any reason " he turned to face her "I promised to keep you safge and I will "
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:31 pm

D..smiled as spike said he had the tv or the gym where he would work out after a hunt but he didnt tonight."I think perhaps the tv, i dont see the need to work out considering ."she said softly as she saw he was rubbing his neck."That were didnt hurt you did she?because ill truss her up like a thanksgiving turkey if she did anything to harm you."she said suddenly feeling a bit jealous of the wer-woman and a bit protective of spike.she smiled as he took her hand and kiss it.
she grew curious as he led her down the hall passed the bedroom and into a small room after he tapped a code intot the pad . she marveled at all the weapons he had in there and nodded when he spoke of the secuirty about the steal shutter and the sun lamps, she nidded when he said she should head in there and stay put untill he told her diffrent."I know you will keep your word spike."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:49 pm

He had heard her when she spoke of the wear woman but only now spoke to her about her "no she didn't I fell out of a tree when i was 4 and hurt my neck ever since then when i am over tired I" he smirked and continued "I litraly get a pain in my neck" he said rubbing it again as he moved to sit in front of her he typed into the computer and e-mails opened up, each about the same man but all said the same thing no information found as of yet. He shut it down and took her hand again "You said you wanted to watch tv" he said moving threw to a large couch where he sat down next to her and handed her the remote. He want intrested in the TV, he kept his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:56 pm

D..frowned when he said he had hurt himself when he was little and he gets a pain from it in his neck when hes over tired."You need to rest then and someone to rub your neck, i can do that for you if you'd like."she said softly to him as he moved to sit in front of her and typed into his computer and looked at emails, watching him look a bit fustrated. she smiled when he shut it down and took her hand again reminding her that she said she had wanted to watch tv and he sat down and handed her the remote. She took the remote and put on an old mystery movie but found she couldnt concetrate on the movie all she could do was to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Spike looked at her again for the fifth time that evening "sorry " he said as he once more rubbed his neck "god I must be more tired than I thought " he sat up and leaned forwad to streach his back out hoping that would help him but it did not and he sighed "please tell me more about your father, Id like to know incase i meet him again" he asked turning to face her he took her hand in his "Please, only with what you feel comfortable with" his voice softer to her now.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:48 pm

D.. nodded to spike when he said he was sorry."Don't apolgise you havent done anything wrong."she said softly as she looked at him watching him strecth but it seemed that he stil had pain there."I'll tell you what you want on one conditon, you let me rub that neck of yours while i tell you deal?"she said softly as he took her hand and nodded when he said only what she felt comfortable with. "allright ill begin while you move so i can rub your neck, otherwise its going to keep bothering you, now lets see , i suppose i should begin at the begining, my father is all purposes is a blood sucking monster, he feeds on the weak and vunerable, he will exploit any weakness his enemy has just to laugh at them before he kills him and make no mistake, hes a ruthless killer, even though he showed my mother mercy once by letting her go, but now he wants to kill her if shes isnt allready dead and my brother, who which i dont know where he is or if he even remembers me, but ive got to find him before my father kills him."she said softly to him."while he says im his greatest achievement because of what i am, he still would not hestiate to kill me if i dont do as he says, he has tortured me on occasion when i did not do as told."she said as she pointed to her back.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:05 pm

spike moved to sit in front of her his head slightly lent forward as he felt her hands on his neck her fingers moving over him seem to take the pain he had away and he could not help but sigh and give alow groan at how he felt . when he heard her say her father had tortured her he quickly turned to face her his eyes briming with hate "more reason I should kill him for doing that to you" he said his hands rested ether side of her as he looked at her "I wish we'd have met sooner I could have spared you that pain" he lowered his head to rest on her knees his hands moved to hold her arms as he tried to control his anger he looked up at her "no one will hurt you again" he said loking up at her "not while I live and breath"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:32 pm

D..massaged the stiffness out of his neck , being careful to not hurt him as her strength was bit more then a normal human woman. she saw how his eyes held such hate for her father."spike dont get yourself killed for something like me, i dont belong anywhere, im an abomination, not yet vampire not yet human,..a gentic experiment like my father says i am."she said as tears poured down her cheek, partly because of her telling him her memories and partly because of the tenderness he had shown her bu resting his head on her knees and his hand moving to hold her arms. she felt him shake with anger at her father and yet be so tender with her as he promised that if they had met he would have spared her that pain but also promised that no one would ever hurt her again while he was alive and breatheing."she took his head in her hands and stroked his face. "Im sorry that thing that CALLS HIMSELF MY FATHER caused you pain."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Spike sat up further so his eyes met hers "you are not a gentic experiment , you are " he paused hoping his next words he would not trip over "you are a beautiful woman " he said softly his voice never faultering as his left hand moved to brush her tears from her cheek "its not your place to apologys for what he did , he will pay with his blood, not just for what he did to me but to you also" now both hands moved to pull her close to him as he held her tight both hands resting on her back as he held her.

Pulling back he looked at her and smiled "I think its time we slept, I mean went to be , I mean in our own beds if you wish" he said feeling some what like a small boy around her, he stood up pulling he with him as she stood he been down and scooped her up in his arms and crried her to his bed but only because there was only one bed and he was wiling to give it up for her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:05 pm

D..sat quietly as his eyes met and spike told her she wasnt a gentic experminet but a beautiful woman and gently brushed her tears away from her cheek and told her that her father would pay for not only what he had did to spike and his father but to her as well.
she seemed to sink into his arms as he held her ."yes i think it is time we did sleep and quit worrying , i doubt either one of us has the strength to molest the other even if we did have the inclination, so we can share the same bed and be adult about it , ill not have you all crammed and hurting in the morning simply because you want to be chivalerous."she said feeling like a giddy school girl around him and smiled as he sciiped her up and caried her to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:13 pm

he smied as she spoke that they would share a bed but nothing would hapen "its not tonight im worried about its in the morning " he said with a grin as he moved to the bed room laying her down on the bed he moved to crawl under slipping out his jogging bottoms leavng him in his boxers as he lay under the crisp clean cotton sheets next to her. he turned to face her his head now resting on the soft pillow "your a very beautiful woman Donna" He said speaking her name for the first time that day. He could not help but chuckle , there he was in bed with a woman he'd only just met several hours ago, yet to him he could have done this a thousands times before he was so comfortable with her there.

As he lay he felt his eyes become heavy the feeling of the clean sheets and her laid next to him forcing him to sleep. But it was then he rembered the alarm , sliping from the bed he moved to a panel on his wall sliding back a cover he tapped in another code and a light switched from green to red . He turned to face the bed and smiled "now we can sleep " he stood in his black boxers glancing at him self he sighed "ushualy im alone so I sleep ... you know" he said and he moved back to the bed and slid under the covers. but soon enouph sleep took him over.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:03 am

D...smiled as he smiled and said it wasnt tonight he was worried about but the morning."Well spike, tomorrows a new day is it not?"she said with a small wink as he layed her down on the bed ,she went and crawled under the covers waiting as he took off his jogging bottoms and returned to lay next to her under the crisp cotton sheets."and you are a handsome man Spike and i have to admit that you smell marvelous , that colonge of yours has been driving me mad all day."
she said as she smiled laying her head on a pilow that still held his smell, noting strangely that it comforted her."Thank you for calling me donna instead of D, spike."she said smieling in her sleep, she let out a small giggle at the thought of herself sleeping with a man, a very sexy man, she felt as if she had shared the same bed with him every day ,she jsut felt so comfortable with him.

as she lay there fighting sleep,the fact that he was laying there next to her and she could smell his scent,feel him breathe,and feel his warmth next to her forced her to try and sleep. she noticed he slipped out of bed to set the the alarm."Thank you again spike."she noticed he seemed a bit uncomfortable and she honestly did too, the shirt all though nice wasnt what she was used to sleeping in when she slept."Spike, i figured you were wearing those because you were being chivalrous and if you are uncomfortable then sleep as you usally do, i dont want you to not be comfortable."she said softly to him."and im about to tell you something ive never told a living soul, when i sleep im also alone and i sleep in the all together too."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:44 am

he opened his eyes when she said she too slept in the all together. Now he didn't know what he should do if he did and she did he might be tempted with her. He took a chance slipping off his boxers and letting them fall to the floor. Now felling comfortable but at the same alitle uncomfortable he knew he would sometime in the night roll against her and being in the all together may just lead to things. he lay facing her waiting for her to take off his shirt.

He looked at her reatching out as he lay, he brushed some hair from her face. As he looked into her eyes he could feel the heat already biulding in his body from being so close to her , he too could not help how he felt being close to her "Donna, erm if anything should ... you know ... I apologies before hand " I can't help what my body..." he stoped hoping she would under stand.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:55 am

D..let out a small yawn, she waited for spike to get more comfortable,when he did she went and slipped off his shirt to be comfortable as well."It was too warm wearing that shirt."she knew that with him being so near she would be tempted by him but some how it didnt seem to bother at much as it did at first."I dont see why we both shouldnt be comfortable, i asked for the shirt because i didnt know if you slept with clothes on or not and i didnt want to be a bother."she said softly to him.

she smiled as he reached out to her and brushed a hair from her face as he looked at her she could see the heat in his eyes for her and her own eyes refected the heat in her own body for him, for him being so close to her."Spike, i understand completly..i apolgise to you as well, if anything should occur."she said understanding what he ment.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Spike moved closer to her "no, its not your fault ,I..." he noticed his watch hanging just on the edge of the bedside cabinet beside her and he moved to lean over her, but not so they would touch , as he tried to push it back on. But it just fell to the carpeted floor below. It was then his hand slipped and he found himself resting on top of her . turning he could feel her warm skin against his , even his breathing quickened as he looked down at her "Im sorry" he said but didn't move of her instead looked into her eyes. his mouth moving as if he was going to talk but no sound came out , he could feel the heat intensify threw out his body just at being close to her. in his mind he was already kissing her. "It seems no matter what we do we always end up in this pradicament" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Donna noticed spike moveing closer to her but she didnt mind his closeness, it made her feel safe and something else she could no longer ignore."don't apologise spike, it's not like i dont like you being near because i do."she noticed that he was trying to get his watch back onto the beside cabinet but failed in doing it and he ended up resting ontop of her."quit apologise spike, i know you are trying to be gentlemanly about it but it seems to me that we are fighting the inevtable and if something is going to happen its going to happen, best not to fight it."she said softly to him as she could feel the heat his body radiated now that he was this close to her,because her own body radiated the same heat being this close , being half human definately had it benifits she thought to herself, in her mind right now they were allready kissing each other and he was holding her."It seems that way doesnt it."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:05 pm

He looked down at her feeling how her chest rose and fell under him, instinct made him move so he now laid faceing her his arms the only thing hold him up. He could feel himself need her as he lay now over her. Now he could not deny his feelings for she could prbably feel how he felt right at that moment. leaning slowly forward he let his lips brush hers now, that electric feeling rushing threw himas he slowly deepened the kiss to her his hands slid down her arms and hooked into her fingers holding them as he brought them up above her head."are you sure?" he asked "I will not if you say no"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)   Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come out come out where ever you are...(Spike)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next