Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davina's Penthouse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:01 am

Davina smiled as he tried to resist her perhaps she should let him rest because starting the next day it would be the first day of the week of the full moon and then...well who really needed to leave the apartment?

She sighed as she pushed off the wall and stepped out of the shower and dried off before grabbing a silk dressing gown and tied it as she left the bathroom. She had never wanted a man as much as she wanted the one in there. She was a Werewolf true and always had the need, but this was not just sex this was a wanting with all her being and it was constant and never ending.

She poured a cup of coffee and added cream and sugar and took a sip as she leaned against the counter. Would it ever end?
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:16 am

Alex sighed slightly as he watched her leave the shower, he knew it was more her letting him than he resisting. He shook it off as he turned the shower off and made his way out, drying himself down before wrapping the towel around his waist. He made his way to the living room where his suitcases still sat and began pulling out a pair of black silk pants and a red silk shirt. He draped them over the couch before making his way into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 am

Davina was so absorbed into her thoughts she did not hear, smell or sense him enter the kitchen. Her eyes were mostly green with an amber middle as her mind wondered and puzzled over the the events in her life at the moment. Mainly one Frozen Fang a.k.a Alex the one who was stealing his way into her heart.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:27 am

He watched her after he entered the kitchen before making his way to the cabinets. He knew better than to disturb someone who was that deep in thought. So, he went about finding a cup and began pouring himself a cup of coffee. He added a splash of cream and sat down infront of her. He sipped the coffee as he quietly waited.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:34 am

Davina snapped out of it as he sat down and smiled softly, "Sorry guess I let my mind really wonder there." She said as she went to the bar and sat down across from him sipping her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:37 am

He shook his head as he sipped his coffee, "It's no trouble, Davina. I've done so myself from time to time." He smiled at her as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:44 am

She sighed as she nodded. "All right I am just going to throw this out there because I can't stand having it bottled up inside." She took a deep breath, "Alex I think...I know I am following in love with you and it is hitting me fast and hard."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:41 pm

He looked at her when she said that, his breath slightly taken at that, "Davina...I'm also falling for you. I can't even explain it myself."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Davina stared at him, her heart was thundering away in her chest as he spoke. She nodded and rose and went to the counter and refilled her cup, unable to look at him at the moment as she slowly stirred her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:50 pm

He watched her for several moments before he got out of his seat and made his way over to her. "Davina...?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:09 pm

She put the spoon down and placed both hands on the counter. "I'm scared Alex." She whispered. "I'm scared of what this will do to my pack, to Blaze and most of all what it will do to me."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:20 pm

He nodded as he leaned against the counter. "I can understand that, I'm worried myself..." He let out a sigh and looked over at her, "So, what can we do?" He really didn't want to ask that, he wanted to stay with her, but he knew that this could cause problems and if they were to be together, they'd have to be in agreement about it.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Davina turned to him her heart feeling like it was breaking again. "We have to end this now...before it gets any further. I thought I could play it off but I can't not when I know the feelings are returned and I can't do anything to upset my pack...they come first."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Alex stayed quiet for several moments as he attempted to shut out the feeling of hurt that went through him as she said that. He knew she was right, but it didn't lessen it. He let out a sigh and nodded his head, "Best to hurt now when we both can handle it than hurt later and nearly kill us because of it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Davina nodded as tears started to fall from her eyes. "Oh Alex I'm so sorry. I wish there was another way." She said as she stepped into his arms needing to feel him one last time.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:52 pm

He held her close to him as he rested his head on hers. He felt the tears falling from him as he held her, "As do I, Davina, as do I."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:26 pm

She could take it no longer and called on her mother who answered by summoning her daughter leaving Alex in the kitchen alone with a note on the counter.

Alex,

Truly I am sorry I cannot follow my heart and be with you. But a wolf's duties are to its pack and so it is to them that I shall return. I hope you well in your life and my spirit will always be with you my love.

Love

Davina
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:44 pm

He picked up the note and read it. He stared at the contents of the letter for several minutes, before he lowered his head slightly and began to make his way out of the kitchen. He made his way to the living room and prepared to leave after getting dressed when he pulled out a necklace. A tear drop style necklace with a gold chain. It was one of the few pieces that he had made during his travels. The tear drop was a piece of ice that would never melt.

He set the necklace on the table with a note before he left the apartment, suitcases in hand.

Dear Davina,

I am sorry that this has happened. I truly wish there was another way. I am leaving this necklace here for you. Even if I don't see you again, I want you to keep it in memory of me. I will never forget you. Your pack is extremely lucky to have such a kind and passionate were with them. I hope you well and may the stars guide us to each other sometime in the future.

Yours always,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:22 pm

New Day After the Battle

Davina helped Alex into her apartment, Midnight was right behind her. Alex's body was not doing well with the liquid silver in his system and she doubted he had fed that night before going off.

Blaze had told her he was going to follow Spike and Donna and make sure they got home safe. It was unlike him but she left it alone she was more worried about Alex. She had not seen him since the day she had told him they could never be and disappeared from her apartment. She wore the necklace he had left for her around her neck, never taking off since she put it on upon her return.

She took him to her bathroom and helped lay him down were. They had shifted back to human form the minute they had hit her building and now he lay on her floor his long silvery-white hair lose and spilt around him.

Davina ran back into her room and pulled out a box that held a dagger almost as old as her. She kept it sharp enough to cut through flesh like butter though and it was this she would use to cut the flesh.

She knelt beside Alex, "This is going to hurt." She said and then she took the blade and dug it into the wound cutting the infected flesh from him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Alex could only nod his head as the pain currently coursing through him was preventing him from saying anything. He let out a hiss of pain as the dagger began to cut into him. His body automatically started to squirm and twist, trying to get away from the blade. All of a sudden, a heavy weight laid down across him to hold him still while Davina worked.

Midnight could only look down at Alex from where he draped himself acrossed his chest and stomach to hold Alex down so he didn't harm himself worse.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Davina through the flesh aside, it was black and looked burned and then she took the dagger and cut her wrist letting her blood flow into the wound before placing her hand over it and pushing her magic into him.

The black lines started to pull back into the wound before disappearing completely with the wound. She got up and used a rag to wipe the blood from his skin and then helped him to her bed laying him down.

She waved her hand and lit the many candles and fire place in the room casting the room in a golden glow. Davina pushed his damp hair back from his face and left her hand on his cheek. "How do you feel?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:35 pm

He panted hard as he laid in the bed. Midnight sat at the foot of the bed and looked over at him. "Tired, so tired." Alex looked up at her before he saw the necklace dangling off of her neck. It brought a smile to his lips, his eyes half way closed.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:37 pm

"Alex...you have to stay awake...okay you have to stay with me." She said worried that her magic would not be enough to heal his system. She was trying to hide her worry and the tears that were threatening. "Please Alex, stay with me."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:48 pm

His body wanted to sleep, to get away from the pain. However, he could hear her worry in her voice. It was that that kept him from falling asleep. His eyes slowly reopened as he looked up at her, "I'm...here still..."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:10 pm

She smiled softly before leaning in and kissing him gently. "You had better be, I don't want to have to kick a dying man's ass." She said as the tears spilled forth. "God Alex what were you thinking going into that place?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davina's Penthouse
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: Downtown Telgar-
Jump to: