Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davina's Penthouse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:40 pm

He sighed as he watched her at the window before he sat up.

"I've also got some people that want me dead as well. And what is happening between the two of us...well, I don't know what to even say about it."

He slowly climbed out of the bed and made his way over to where she is standing.

"But, if you want me to leave, all you have to do is say so."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Davina turned to him, "No, I don't want you to go Alex I want you to stay with me and that is what is scaring me. I had a mate and he was killed because of me, I don't think I could stand to go through it again."
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:00 pm

He looked at her and quietly asked, "Who is after you, Davina?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:10 pm

She sighed, "Arthur Moore, for some sick reason he has a real fascination for me lately and his men are after me every time I turn around. I have heard rumors that I have something he needs, but I can't think of what. Why am I so different from the others of our kind?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:23 pm

His eyes immediately became slits at the mention of Moore's name.

"That son of a bitch is after you as well?"

He began mumbling something to himself, but it sounded like "He's not going to take another person from me..."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:44 am

Davina caught what he said, it was hard to whisper or mumble anything around a Were. She walked into his arms, needing to feel his warmth. She closed her eyes as she rested her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:54 am

Alex wrapped his arms around her, drawing her close to him. He rested his head against hers, his eyes closed as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:26 pm

"I wish we could just stay here in my apartment and never leave, never have to worry about Moore and the war he is trying to start." She said as she hugged him tighter, was it possible that they were indeed destined to bond? But he was a feline she was a wolf...Were's never bonded outside their animal...but then they were both magic users too perhaps that was were they would bond.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:48 pm

He sighed as he held her closer to him. "I wish that we wouldn't have to worry about him either, but we both know that he won't stop until either we are dead or he is."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Davina thought about the mission that Spike and her were going on, she hoped it would be a small step in helping them against Moore. And perhaps with Spike's help she could make a few more steps in that direction as well. She pulled away from Alex her emotions shifting too rapidly for her to keep hold.

"Then I shall kill him." She said out loud without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:40 pm

He looked at her for a few moments before he shook his head. He knew that she wasn't thinking clearly at the moment, he could see it in her eyes.

"Not before I will, Davina. He has to pay for what he did to my family. And I don't want anything happening to you because of him..." He said before turning his attention to the window.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Davina whirled on him, "And what gives you the right any more then me?" She demanded of him. "I have just as much right to kill him for the harm he causes me every day...for threatening my pack and for damn near killing me the other night."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Alex turned back to face her, his voice becoming frigid, but the pain is still there.

"What gives me the right is the fact that he was the one that caused the slaughter of my family and my home. At least you still have your pack. You have people you can count on if things start to get tough. The only one I have been able to relay on is Midnight because of that fucking bastard."

He had to turn away, his body shook as he glared out the window, ice slowly formed on his right hand in his anger, "The son of a bitch deserves a extremely slow and torturous death for what he has done..."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Davina felt her anger leave and she went to Alex and turned him to face her. She searched his eyes and she felt the cold that came from him but she refused to be afraid or timid. She grabbed his shirt front in her fists and forced him against the glass. "You can't let your anger consume you and let it bring the ice back in place, not now and not with me do you hear me feline?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Alex's eyes retained their cold gaze for several seconds before the frost that covered them began to disappear. The ice covering his hand began to melt as he slumps down against the glass.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Davina took him in her arms once more. "We cannot let our hate for the man nor our reasons for that hate consume us. We are better then that, we are Cian and we are above letting our emotions rule us...even as Shifters." She kissed his forehead. "Come why don't we go for a run in the forest I know a very peaceful hot spring. Or we can just soak in my hot tube up on the roof and enjoy the night together."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:37 pm

He nodded his head as he put his arms around her. "You are right. Let us not worry about him now. Now is our time." He thought for a moment as to her suggestion, "I'd say a nice run would be a good idea. Get some of the frustration out of us before we relax."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Davina nodded and stepped back and shifted into her large wolf form shaking out her snow white fur as she did so. She looked at him and gave a wag of her tail, First one to the forest through the city wins. She sent him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Alex watched her shift before he moved from the window. He shifted into his tiger form and stretched before he nodded. And what does the winner get? He sent back with humorous tone.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:53 pm

She was the size of a horse, and yet he was at least twice times her size. She was actually in awe of him. The winner gets what ever they want. She licked his neck and went and leapt of the balcony to the roof top of the building next to them. The minute her feet hit she turned back to him and then took off over the side of the building.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:56 pm

He smirked internally before he leaped off of the balcony. By the time he hit the roof of the next building, he was already moving, determined to catch her as he raced across the city skyline.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:13 am

Davina hit the outskirts of the city in no time and once she was in the open area of the Wastelands she bunched her muscles and ran even harder. She was not breaking a sweat nor was she tiring. This was the first real run she had done in months and she thrilled in it.

The air rushing through her fur and the feel of the ground under her massive paws as she ran filled her with a sheer joy that could not truly be described. She lifted her head and howled as she ran letting it echo through the night.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:21 pm

He heard her howl as he caught up next to her. He let out a roar of his own as he ran along side her. He could see the forest up ahead of them. His muscles began to tighten as he began to run faster, attempting to beat her there.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:40 pm

He was powerful that was true, but the big cats were meant more for grace a wolf was meant for the thrill of the run. She bunched her muscles again and took off a head of him leaping into the forest and running faster, dodging obstacles as well as leaping them. Finally she came to a hidden clearing and stopped next to the warm waters of the spring and waited for him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:48 pm

He watched her run past him as he entered the forest. He knew he wouldn't be able to catch her now, but he continued at his pace, arriving at that clearing a little while after she arrived.

Well, it looks like you won.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davina's Penthouse
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: Downtown Telgar-
Jump to: