Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davina's Penthouse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:29 pm

He returned the kiss and chuckled lightly at that. His expression grew serious when she asked, "I couldn't allow him to use that gas. From...all the research I had done...he was planning on using it in the city. It wouldn't...harm any humans or weres, at least not from it. Those of us with magic, on the other hand, wouldn't be so fortunate. It would cause a backlash with our magic...the death tole would skyrocket when it happened as it would kill not only us, but whoever was around as well..." He let out a groan as he slowly began sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 pm

She helped him and piled the pillows behind him. She could understand his reasoning behind it she after all had been there for the sake of her pack and all Shifters. "Why didn't you tell me that was why you were here in the city?" She asked as she sat back down on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 pm

He sighed and looked down, "I...I didn't want you getting hurt in case something had gone wrong. You told me that Moore was after you and if something happened that allowed him to get you, I...I wouldn't have lived with myself for causing that..."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Davina shook her head, "Love, I get myself in enough trouble so keeping things from me isn't going to keep me any safer." She laid down careful of the sore spot and rested against him, "I'm just glad you are all right. I didn't know what to think when I saw you there in the factory...not after I saw you last..." She said letting her voice trail off.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 pm

"I was...just as shocked when I saw you there...I never thought I would be able to see you again with...everything that happened. But, I am very thankful for it." He said the last part with a smile as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:12 pm

She looked up at him and leaned up to kiss his lips ever so softly before deepening it. She pulled away then and locked eyes with his as she whispered against his lips. "I was scared I would never see you as well, but I'm not going to make that mistake again Alex. I want you and I love you that is all there is to it...please say you'll have me."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 pm

He couldn't help himself, he pulled her against him, ignoring the sore spot as he kissed her deeply. He nodded his head as he pulled back slightly, "Of course I will, my feeling for you never changed, Davina."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:39 pm

She smiled at him as she touched his necklace, "Nor mine for you. I love you Alex and I never want you to leave my side again. My pack will understand, we cannot help who we are bonded to it is written before we are born who our soulmate is. We cannot deny it anymore then we can deny what we are." She said.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 pm

He smiled and nodded his head, "Otherwise we just end up hurting ourselves and everyone around us."

Midnight couldn't wait any longer and pounced up on the bed ontop of both of them, purring heavily. Alex couldn't help but laugh at Midnight, "Midnight, you big overgrown house cat...get off of my shoulder!" Midnight ignored him and rubbed his head up against Davina.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Davina laughed and pet the large head enjoying the feel of the silky fur. It was then that a bright light filled her room and she heard someone clear their throat. Davina turned and saw her mother standing in the middle of her room.

She was nothing like one would picture a Witch queen. She wore blue jean cut offs and a white tank top she looked as though she was thirty with long red hair that matched her daughter's and blue eyes. She had her arms folded across her chest and one brow raised at her daughter. Davina covered Alex not worried about her own nakedness.

"Mother." She said.

Mera raised her brow just a little higher. "Do you wish to tell me how I have gotten emotions of sever fright and danger from you all night long and how I was just now able to lock onto you?"

Davina winced, "Er-well I was on a mission...to destroy one of Moore's factories. And my mate was hurt and I was scared and worried over him." Davina rambled but Mera placed one hand up.

"Mate?" Mera asked in astonishment.

Davina looked at Alex with a smile and then back at her mother. "Yes my mate. Alex this is my mother Mera. He is part Warlock and part Shifter just like me."

Mera nodded to the man in the bed. "Hello." She said.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Midnight and Alex shared a look as they listened to Davina ramble on before she introduced him. He bowed his head to Mera in sign of respect, unable to bow any more due to the injury.

"Greetings, Milady."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Mera turned back to her daughter, "Does your father know?"

"Um no." Davina said.

"Then I suggest you howl and let him know. Otherwise I would hate to see his temper." Mera said as she sat down on one of the chairs.

"Er- well see Alex is Were...just not wolf." Davina said.

Mera's brow raised again. "Oh my that will be interesting."

Davina sighed, "I suppose you can't help."

Mera laughed, "I can try but we both know your Father."

Davina raised her chin a notch. "Well he can just go play in traffic then! I love Alex and he loves me, he is my soulmate and Cian are taught to accept their mate no matter what why should this be any different?" She demanded.

"Play in traffic?" A deep males voice asked from the door.

Davina threw her arms up. "Well hell!"

A tall man with salt and pepper hair looking like he was in his mid-thirties came in. His emerald eyes were sparking. "And what kind of Were is he if not wolf?"

"Tiger actually." She said simply.

"And you love him?" He asked.

"Yes."

"And he loves you?"

"Yes."

"Then I have no choice but to accept and be happy for you Vina." He said as he came and place an muscular arm around Mera's waist.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Alex watched the interaction between Davina and her parents with a sad smile, thinking about his own parents. He quickly banished those thoughts out of his mind as he put his arm back around her, "Yes, I do love her. I would move the heavens if it meant to be with her."

He looked at her for a moment before turning his attention back to them, "I can't promise that she wouldn't be harmed. To make such a promise would be a fool's errand. What I can promise is to keep her happy as she can be and do my best to make sure nothing happens to her."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Davina listened to him and then turned to her parents, both looked at each other and then back to the couple before them nodding.

"Then we give our blessing." Mera said, "And wish you the best of luck."

Kael nodded. "Indeed and perhaps grandchildren will finally be on the way?" He asked.

Davina shook her head, "Really Dad? We just got together."

"Point?" He asked.

"That Alex and I are both naked just got in a fight and would very much like to rest so can we finish this discussion another time?"

Both parents laughed, "Yes of course. We don't want to be in the way of grandchildren."

Davina went to retort but her mother had taken them else where all ready. "I would like to bury them both at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:30 pm

He laughed at that as he looked at her, "I'm sure they mean well, Davina." He smiled as he stretched and leaned back against the headboard. "At least, they don't have a problem with us being together."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Davina snorted, "Yeah now for my pack." But her parents were the main thing and she cuddled up into him. "But I want to get back to worrying about you and not them. How are you feeling love?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:44 pm

"Other than completely exhausted, aching and starving? I'm doing completely well." He jokingly said as he held her to him.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:48 pm

She got up then and ran into the kitchen, taking out some left over pizza and heating it up before bringing it in to him on a plate. It was nothing special just pepperoni with extra cheese. "Here I can take care of the starving part love."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:16 pm

He took the plate, "Thank you, love." He ate the pizza rather quickly, showing how hungry he was. After he finished the pizza, he put the plate on the table next to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:21 pm

She raised a brow and then shook her head. "Didn't anyone teach you to feed before you go out on a hunt?" She asked. Sure they were part magic user but they were shifter too and they needed blood.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:39 pm

He looked down sheepishly, "I kinda forgot. Majority of the time, I've been able to get in and out without any trouble..." Midnight let out a growl in agreement with her. Alex glanced at him, "You were just as eager to get this done as I was, furball."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:49 pm

"Well lets not point fingers, next time you will feed before you go do anything is that understood mister?" She asked placing her hands on her bare hips. "I will not have you going and getting yourself in trouble when it could have been prevented."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:02 pm

He looked at her for a few moments before nodding his head, "Alright, I will make sure to feed from now on."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:15 pm

She kissed him gently then and then deepened it as she knelt over him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She had missed him dearly and tonight when they had been hit with the moon lust pheromones she had realized even then how much she had missed his touch.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:35 pm

He wrapped his arms around her as he returned the kiss. He hadn't realized just how much he truly missed her as he pulled her against him, bringing her down on to his waist as he did. Midnight only shook his head before he left the two of them to their fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davina's Penthouse
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: Downtown Telgar-
Jump to: