Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

spikes true home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:52 am

Sipke drove past the flat he could feel Donna limp behind him exausted from there recon , he knew it was partly also to the pregnacy her bely seem to grow by the hour as , he saw it . Pulling up to a large gate he buzzed and apoke to a male voice on teh othe end , the gates sid opne and he drove up to the doors of a large manshion. Two men ran out one took the bike one bowed to Spike and wnt to help him but he would not "prepare the master bed room , she is living here now our child will be born here " he said much to the shock and delight of the servant , who quickly dove back inside. Spike carried the sleeping Donna up the stairs and to a large bed room the bed was already pulled back for him and her. As he pleced her down he kissed her cheek "Donna , donna wake my love this is my true home".
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:13 pm

D..felt so tired from the the recon, she had saved her brothers bacon but it took too much out her fighting her father, but it was also her engery being drained from hideing her pregnant state from her father. Her entire body went limp behind spike barely able to hold onto him her belly bigger by the hour. she barely saw the doors to a large mansion and two men who seemed to be servants greet spike and one bowed to him.

she felt spike carrying her up stairs to a bed room after her told the servant that he should prepare the master bed room and that she would be living there and their child would be born here. D..slowly opened her eyes as she felt spike kiss her cheek. "So...tired spike..,so tired."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:25 pm

spike smiled "I know love the babys taking it from you now" he kissed her once more and sat next to her " you are safe here this is my true home " he waved a maid from the room "I'll undress the mistress" he said looking down at her " do you think you cn sit up?" he asked , helping her to sit up now her belly looked like she was 4 months at a normal human pregancy he sipped her ut of her clothes gently rubbing her belly feeling the streached skin under his fingers , leaning down he kissed it "I can't belive our child was just concived this morning and look how big you are now, your father didn't hurt you did he" he asked as he finshed slipping off her outer clothes " I am sorry we could not kill him , but if I had not done wht i had he woud have killed you and out child."
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:39 pm

D..fluttered her eyes open again."i know, i feel so drained spike, but i like your home..our home."she smirked as he shooed the maid away."That is my love, you tell her the only one who takes off my clothes is you."she said as she nodded when he asked if she could sit up. she scooted herself up as spike helped her, looking down at her own belly noteing that she now looked like she was four months pregnant. she smiled as she felt spike rub her belly and kissed it."I feel like a fat penguin."
she nodded when he commented on that only this morning their baby had formed but look at how far along she was now."It's the amulet's doing."she said as she shook her head when he asked if her father hurt her."No , not really..just tired me out mentally..with his mind games, he knows normally im as strong as he is, i just used my extra energy to keep the baby safe, by not letting him figure out i was pregant with his grandchild, i dont want him knowing about the baby."she nodded when spike said he was sorry that they couldnt finish him off but if he hadnt done what he did and pulled her off her father he would have killed her and the baby. "well at least we left him weaker, it will weeks before he can take another"bride" and strike again with his evil."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:08 pm

spike smiled at her "no your not a fat penguin, your a beautifly pregnant wife and mother to be " he said kissing her tummy once more "Im glad he didn't hurt you nor our child but you need to rest , there is a shower in that room if you want to freshen up , I can help you if your too tired" he asked siding his hand round her " besides I like seeing you this way" he smiled "reminds me of last night " he said now grinning at her . Pulling away he stood up and shed his own dirty sweaty colthes and sat next to her his hand once more caresing the child in her tummy
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:26 pm

D..smirked."you say that now, but what after the baby comes and my bottom gets fat?"she said teasing him as he kissed her tummy ."Ill glad he didnt hurt our baby, because i would have killed him with no mercy if he had spike."she said with a tired growl and nodded when he said there was a shower to freshen up and that he'd help her if she were too tired.

she smiled when he pulled his dirty clothes off and sat next to her and caressed their child in her belly. "Spike what do you think it will be a girl or a boy?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:42 pm

he smiled to her and kissed her "I don't care as long as its healthy" he said as he held her "now shower, both of you" he picked her up in his arms he carried her threw to the bath room and across to the large bath that sat on one wall. Taking off the last of his things off and runing the water so it would not be too hot or too cold for her. holding her he stepped into the shower holding her and pulling her with him " see this feels good dosen't it and don't worry its just a shower tonight" he said letting the shower gell in is hand massage her tummy as his hand glaided over it then down her back and then up to her shoulders "thats is you want it to be" he said grinning to ehr .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:20 pm

D..nodded to spike. "Me too."she smiled as he told her and the baby to get into the shower."yes spike."she said softly then did a small baby voice.'yes daddy." she smield as he carried her to the bathroom and ran the water, holding her and stepping into the shower with her."Yes it does feel quite nice."she said softly as he rubbed her tummy with the shower gel and then back to her shoulders."for right now, just a shower, but later when im a little stronger ?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:48 pm

spoke chickled at donna as she made the baby voice as they entered he shower. Now inside her nodded as he washed her back and around to her baby bump his hands gently caressing it as he washed her placing some saop in her hands he let her wash her breasts and hair while he washed himself taking down the shower head to rinse her off pausing on her bump "feel clean now?" he asked softy as he washed away the soap from her back and bottom he could not help but kiss her shoulder seeing the bite mark he had left only that morning "right bed for you both " he said taking a bath towel and wraping it around her he did the same for himself and walked holding her hands back to the bed . Siting down he pulled her so he was lever wwith her tummy and rested his head against it , from no where she felt a soft kick " he or shes kicking now" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Donna smiled as he gently washed her back and around the baby bump and then gave her the soap to finish washing herself as he washed himself then rinised her off.'Oh yes very clean now thank you."she smled when he finished rinseing her off and kissed the bite mark he had left that morning."yes bed for all us spike."she said softly as as he wrapped the towel around her then himself and held her hand helping her to walk to the bed.
she laughed when he pulled her down so he was level with her tummy and rested his ehad against it . she smiled when she as well as spike felt a small ,soft kick."yes he or she is, spike would you mind terribly if in a few days you could go and get me some night gowns, its not that i mind being in the all together with you, its just with you having servants and all.."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:04 pm

spike smiled " thats fine , they know not to enter the room when were here, " he said "but I will if you want " he smiled and kissed her and the bump " right into bed " he let her sit down and lifted her legs under the cotton sheets , moving around the other side he sipped under himself , his arms wrapping around her and taking her hand in his "I shall be with you always , even at the birth, even if you brake my hand" he said chukaling to her as he gave her a gentel squeese he could feel sleep keeping up on him to now , he still loved her but could not help wonder at the rte she was growing would she even see the week let alone 4 months.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:03 am

D..nodded when he said the servants wouldnt enter when they were in there."Yes, for just in case."she smiled when he said right into bed and lifted her legs under the sheets and then slid underneath them himself and wrapped his arms around her taking her hand."I'd like that spike for you to be there, i think i'd frightened if i were alone and ill try not break your hand too much."she said with a yawn as he gave her a squeeze. she was frightened at the rate her belly was growing.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:02 am

Spike kissed her "I'll be there for you , I can tell you are scared but don't we can stay here now till the baby is born " he said softly as he kissed her gently on her neck and sighed "I will be right here for you donna " he knew that his servants were more than capable of helping as he knew one in paticuler had helped his mother at his birth " Mrs cooks helped my mother birth me , I'll intruduce you to her tomorrow shes a nice woman " he said smiling as he heard her yawn
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:30 am

D..smiled."Thank you spike,im glad we can stay till the baby is born."she giggled when he kissed her neck."I know you will my love, i know you will."she said when he told her hed be there for her. she smiled when he said mrs cook his servant helped bring him into the world and that he'd introduce her tomorrow."allright love, i'd like that, could we see the rest of the house tomorrow and maybe the garden?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:44 am

spike smiled "sure if your up to it " he said " the pagodas lovely this time of year " he said slowly faling asleep with his hand resting on her belly as he did, he smiled gently kissing ehr shoulder again.

Next morring....

spike woke gently he felt his hand against her and smiled , a maid knocked on teh door "sir can I open the curtains for you and your breakfast tray is here, sir" she said slowly opening the door as she held a small silver tray "place it on teh night stand but don't wake her " he whispered "and the curtains stay shut till we're up" he pointed to the night stand noticing how the tray was made with all heathy things. "yes sir" she said and once placed she hurried back out cosing the door quietly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:58 am

D..yawned."I will, i promise spike."she said softly to him."I should like to see the pagoda, sounds lovely."she said softly as she fell asleep with his hand on her belly smileing in dark as he kissed her shoulder.

next morn...

D..was still sleeping when she heard the maid ask him of she could open the curtians and that breakfast was there and then heard him say not to wake her and that the curtains stay shut untill they were up. she heard the maid leave and thats when she decided to peak out from her covers besides she had smelt air and thought the tray smelled lovely."sorry, but i dont like appearing half naked infront of anyone other then you, and i didnt want to shock that pretty maid."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:44 am

spike smiled "its ok , it why i said the crtains stay closed " he said softly then a woman voice belowed out "SPIKE !! " She shouted " william john van hesing you'd better be gettting dress I belive you brought a young woman home last night " she said Spike grouned " ok thats my mother " he said then a mans voice was herad "ok son I'll take care of her , now come on hunny hes a grown man" the voics drifted off as they moved away from teh door "and that was my step dad " he said laying smirking on the bed "shes not ushually that loud but she must have been told you were here " he smiled to ehr "don't worry shes got a bark wosr than her bite trust me "
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:49 am

D..started to smile when she heard a woman bellow and then a older mans voice, it was then she dove back under the covers."Im not coming out! you never told me your mum and dad were still alive let alone that they lived with you here."she said huffing at him."she's going to hate me! she'll think im some kind of hussy once she sees that one: we arent dressed and two that im flipping pregant!"she said as she popped up breifly before throwing a pillow at him and diving back under.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:59 am

Spike laughed " no she won't and im a grown man , they know I sleep like this " he cought the pillow right in his face and fell back onto teh bed laughing under it " and as for you being pregnant mom with love you once she knows the reason , she aleasy been getting on at me for grand kids" he said divinf under the covers and sneaking up on her grinning "if you don't come out i'l tickel you till you have no choice " he said as his hands moved up her thighs and to her waist "nope can't do it can't tickle a pregnat woman" he said looking down at her under the covers "besides she won't know , we can dress in here and she'll be none the wiser" he gently kissed her as he pulled back the covers to look at her tummy he was pleased she ahd not grown any more in teh night "I guess things have slowed" he said kissing it and feeling the soft kick from inside again.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:28 am

D..stayed under the covers."yes she will, she's your mum! mums are protective of their kids, especially their sons."she said with a sniff as he snuck up under the covers on her and said he tickle her if she didnt come out."Do it and you'll lose a hand spike."she threatened as he moved his hands up her thighs to her waist."dirty pool!"
she gave a low sigh as she peered out from under the covers and pulled them down a bit."yeah , right..she'll know because ill be in the same damn clothes i was last night..i wish i had time to go back to my hotel and get my things."she nodded when he said it looked as if the growth slowed."Yes it wont be as fast now, i think it acelarated to protect the baby as we went on the recon."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:39 am

Spoke smiled 2she dosn't know what you came in and I might just have somthing to solve that" he said shimmying from the bed to a large wardroab at teh foot of it opening the doors he showed her it was filled with clothes as he stood naked infront of her. womens clothes "my mom is a shop aholick , half this stuff she has forgot is here" he said taking out a top for her and showing her maybe theres something here you could wear.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:48 am

D..nodded to spike ."So, but i do and i dont feel like appearing like some nutty biker floozey in front of your mother, my own would kill me if i didnt appear to be nothing less then what i am, which in some respect as my father as much a dispise him is king of the vampires, in essence that makes me a princess." she looked as he went to the large wardrobe and opened it telling her it was filled with clothing his mother had bought but had forgotten. she whistled at him as he stood naked in front of her showing her a frock or two out the hoards of clothes."i think that one there will do for now, untill i get some things of my own, your mums taste is a bit plainer then mine, but im sure ill be fine."she said as she waited for him to hand her things.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:03 pm

spike chuckled to her "hey eyes on the clothes not my behind" he said grinning to her , moving with a lilac top he lay it on teh bed and returned with a black pair of trousers with an extra wide band "my mom wore these before i was born she will never rember them " he grinned at her s he lent over her and kissed her gently on her lips " besides I love you wheather your in clothes or not " he said rubbing her tummy once more before loking at the tray "you'd better eat something , even if you don't need it this little one dose " he said patting her tummy gently as he picked up some toast from a rack and ate as he moved to a set of draws he slipped out a clean pari of black boxies and a black pair of trousers sliping them on he added a black logoed top as he ate the toast .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:13 pm

D..giggled.."Sorry but your bum is so cute."she said as he handed her the lilac top and then returned with black trousers with a wide band. "okay, guess they'll do..was your mum a bit plump then?"she said softly as she got into her under wear and bra and then put on the trousers which were fine in size as she was pregnant but normally would not be as she tended to be thinner then his mum appeared to have been,as for the length it came a little short at the ankles but not to noticeable. she finished by pulling on the blouse and straighting it up."I want to go for clothes and other things when we can spike, if im going to be your wife, i cant dress in my recon wardrobe all the time and as im going to be a mum i dont want to scare the baby with wearing all dark and scary clothes." she said as she slipped her boots on."Guess the boots will have to do for now till i can get shoes, going to make me tower over your parents." she said as she spied a box full of hair pins and such and brush and ran to grab it , and began fixing her hair up to be presentable.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:19 pm

spike smiled at her comment "could say the same for you too " he said grinning "and yea i think she was a bit and that fine " he said "we can try and sneck out before mother catches up" he said snigering but hearing a car start he smiled "ah, its all clear dads taken her out " he said closing the curtains again "now when he takes her out she ushually comes back loaded with shoping so don't be suprized if some end up in here " he moved to her wrapping her arms around hr " ok what woud you like to see next since you already saw my behind this morning "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

spikes true home Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spikes true home
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next