Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

spikes true home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:31 pm

he smiled down to her " I love you too Dona" he brought up the blanket and lay next to her feeling her againt him as his hands explored her beautiful pregnant body.

next morning.

Spike woke holding donna and smiled his first day as a husband as was hers as his wife , maire brought in a tray of brekfast things and left them on the table before turning and leaving. Spike frowned she had ever just come in and left before she always had a smile but this morning she didn't . Slipping from the bed he moved to her as she stood out side "ok whats wrong?"he asked softly so he would not wake Donna. " The man i was going to marry vanised" Spike moved an held her close
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:08 pm

D..had slept peacefully throughout the night mostly due to spike and being in his arms, for the first time there hadnt been any nightmares. she continued to sleep unawoken untill she felt spikes spot in the bed wasnt warm anymore , which made her bolt upright in the bed about to reach for something to hit someone with least it was someone of her fathers comeing here to hurt her and spike.she heard a voice and knew it to be the voice of the maid marie whom spike had told her was like a little sister to him. she reached for spikes shirt and put it on buttoning it up and then her underwear and then stood up."It seems perhaps you should offer our services to help her find her missing fiancee spike."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:52 am

spike turnd on hearing Donna's vice "You mean me, your too close to having the baby donna or did you forget that your father is stil after you." he said holding her and giving her a kiss "but yes i agree , come in and tell us about it " he said moving both marie and Donna back in side .

Sitting down on the bed spike could not help but hav one arm around donna's waist his other gently massaging her tummy as they waited for Marie to tell them.

"hes jeramy your gardener , we met just after he arived , it was like nothing I knew " she smiled slight and spike looked at donna "ow I know what you mean " he said giving donna a kiss. marie smiled "well he was suposed to meet me as we were ging to go see film but he never showed his room is as if he stepped out " she said Spike called the main house and confermed "well my father says he ws suposed to take him and mother to the airport this morning but like you said hes gone"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:59 am

D. growled at spike and threw a pillow at him."Physically i ment you, i maybe pregnant but im not useless you know, i can still do research and things on our devices and check over any supplies you might need, did you ever think of that?"she was ticked off at her husband even implying that she would forget about her father still being after her or that she'd go even if she was pregnant. "sorry marie i have a bit of a temper."
she said as she sniffed at psike when he massaged her tummy and listened to marie.she smiled when spike kissed her."oh i am sorry marie, but like i said spike and i will do everything we are capable of to find him."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:37 pm

spike cought the pillow and laughed "yes I know honey" he said and sat down. He thought for a moment "I have the very thing thing " he moved to a small box nd took out a pda " here you can use this to surf the net and stuff for information and i can send you pictures and informatoin direct." he sat next to her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:06 am

D.smield at spike."Sorry sweetheart, it's just i dont feel like being useless, i want to help you anyways i can."she said as he gave her the pda. "Thank you as i intended to do so."she said softly to him. she went and patted maries hand."if anyone can bring him back our spike can."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:28 am

Spike smiled " Now mrs Van helsing , food , eat" he said motioning back to teh bed "or I'll have no choice but to punish you " he said smiling to her , marie could not help but chuckle as she backed out teh door she gave a sighed and left back to the main house.

Spike lay down on teh bed and grinned at her he lifted glass of orange juice and took a sip "fresh squezzed " he said admiring how she looked "so how long ?" he asked brushing his hand over her tummy witch seemed to him full term but he was no doctor.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:00 am

D. giggled."Yes mr vanhellsing ,ill be a good girl..for now."she said softly as she heard marie laugh and then leave them.

D.took a sip of the orange juice."very nice, it tastes wonderful."she said as she noticed that cook made a smiley face on her plate with the bacon and eggs."too funny." she smiled as he brushed his hand over her tummy." a day if not more im thinking, i think bun wants to come out and meet it's daddy."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:09 am

Spole smiled and sighed kissing her bump "then you stay and keep me updated on the pda , on both the bun and the mission " he thought a bit " I wish i could just stay but maire is counting on us " he said resting his head against her tummy " hey you in there stay in tehre till Im finished , ok, ok" he said smiling up to her "and you" he kissed her on her lips gently " any sigh they or him or her is coming you tell me" he cupped her cheek in his hand "I want to be there , i don't want them to ask why inthe future why there father wasn;'t there when they were born"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:15 am

D nodded and smiled when he kissed her bump."I will don't worry."she said softly to him and nodded in agreement when he said marie was counting on them."yes bun, you stay in there till daddy gets back safe and sound."she said talking to her belly. she purred when he kissed her lips."Yes honey i promise to tell you the very instant the baby is comeing allright, so dont even worry that you wont be there, cause i dont think bun wants to come out if its daddy isnt there to see."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:22 am

he smiled and pulled her closer to him holding her against him the best he could " good because I keep my promises " he said smiling to her he could not imajine a more perfect day married to a beautiful woman and a child on the way , he felt like the proud father he was going to be and wondered if this wa show his father felt then he was born. he lent down to the bump and spoke softly "but if you want to come today its fine with me " he whispered to it .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:00 am

D..smiled but then was lost in thought as spike spoke about how he kept his promises allways."Spike what if why i am so big is not only because of the amulet and my fathers expermients but thats theres more then one little bun in there because i jsut felt four kicks , two kicks on one side and two kicks on the other."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:10 am

spike looked up at her his face went white for amoment " erm... " he smikred and chuckled "well not much we can do about that now is there , twice the blessing i gusss" he said now kissing each side " just in case " he said smiling to her but he could not help wonder if that was the case why she had grown so quickly was because of twins .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:21 am

D..looked worried as his face went white then sighed in relif when he chuckled."Not my fault your so virile my love, yes twice the blessing and more vanhelsings to piss my father off."she said with a smirk. "a little spike and a little donna."she said smieling"No doubt our little princess will have her daddy wrapped around her little pinky and be daddys little angel, as our lad will be his mummys little man."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:51 am

he beamed at her " yeah two more to teh blood line" he said " mother would be pleased with a grand daughter and father a gran son he will be well pleased " he chuckled looking at ehr "but both if it is will be well loved no hate or pain or experaments , just love adn afection from both of us " he said kissing ehr once more .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:06 pm

D. smiled. "Yes two more and i cannot wait to see the look on their faces when the babies come, spike i know i felt more then one baby in there."she said softly."and you are right, no hate, pain or experiments, only love and great affection from all around them."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:12 pm

he smiled to her and rubbed her tummy "ok you two now you both stay in there till i get back , and you mommy rest you'll need your streagth if it is two " he gently pulled her down and lay her next to him on the bed "donna you are the most amazing woman i have ahd the privalage to know and the only woman i wanted to stay with " he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:34 pm

D, smiled as spike talked to her."yes buns you wait till daddy comes back allright?i promise to ask cook for some of that nice soup we had last time."she smiled at spike when he pulled down to lay with him on the bed."thank you spike, i feel the same way about you as well." she frowned suddenly."You'd better go soon if you need to leave, i think you should take some the stuff ive got in my own arnsel to help you, as ive more knowledge of my father and his bunch and so my weapons are adapted to it, especially that halogen light cross."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:16 pm

spike looked at her the her bump " I am worried about the bump coming early, we talkied about it and you and I both told tehm to stay put but you nver know" he said sliding his hand over te bump to feel two sets of kickes "ok that tels me its definaly twins unless he or shes contorshanist " he said smiling at her "that lamp will come in handy" he said loking at where it lay on teh floor in a bag some one had brought earlier.

With a deep sigh he sat up and looked at her gently rubbing the bump that helf their chidren "this was sposed to me our honeymoon day" he said softly kissing her belly button gently "but istead of pampering you and doing noughty things to you im going to be out looking for our chauffeur" he moved up and kissed her " I will go if you want me to " he said soflty as he looked into her eyes unwilling to tare himself fropm her and his child or children.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:03 pm

D..smiled."I know spike, babies have minds of their own, but i promise to tell you the very moment the babies change their minds allright?"she said softly to him. "we do have the pdas to communicate to each other." she smiled as he told her the cross lamp would come in handy."yes, i made it from a set of blueprints from your fathers old plans my mother had."

She let out a heavy sigh as he rubbed her bump."I know i know spike, but you've made a promise to marie, and if i rememeber correctly, vanhelsings allways keep their promises so you must go and find him, when you come back you can keep your promise to do naughty things provided the buns dont feel like comeing early."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:14 am

spike chuckled at her mentioning one of his own fathers blue prints "trust him to think off such a thing" he said smiling to her.

Spike sighed then smiled kissing her again "yes , and I always keep my promise " he said rubbing her tummy " in all things " he grinned down at her now hoping he would find him alive and well for maries sake .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:35 am

D..smiled at him."Your father was most brillant according to my mother, pity i never met him only but that one time before my father killed him, its when i got the hat from him."she said softly."You may want to check my trunks, i think my mother may have hidden some of your fathers things in one them, i forgot to mention that my mothers fiancee before my father took her was a man named Quincy Harker whos father Jonathan was a freind of your grandfathers."

she smiled as he kissed her and said he allways kept his promise."Well come back to us safe and i promise the buns and i will be waiting for you to make their debut into the world, after that i think i'd like to have some alone time with you."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:01 am

Spike nodded as she mentioned his father " he would have liked you Donna I know , you much like my mother is" he smiled at the thought of some of his things returned to him "I thought all his things were lost after the apartment blew up, my mother told me she was on her way to get somethng stuff for me while i was recovering, but as she aproched the apartment block it blew" he said his voice becoming sad slightly , but he smiled as he rembered the man she spoke of "yes father use to take me to see him he was very nice" he smiled.

Spike smiled and kissed her one more time before he slipped from the bed "and you promise to let me know if anything moves on the bun front" he said picking up his jacket and ataching afew things to it including the light gun , with a quick kiss he stopped at the door looking back at her and smiling thought deep inside he realy wanted to stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:27 am

D. smiled as spike said his father would have liked her and that she is just like his mother is."Im sure we would have gotten on, plus i think the reason why your mother thought all was lost is because as ive read in my mothers diaries , your father intrusted harker with alot of this belongings, just in case something ever happened to him i suppose."

she smiled when spike kissed her and told her to let him know if anything diffrent happens on the bun front. she thought maybe after the babies were born she could help spike develop more things from his fathers blueprints and perhaps help him develop some of their own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spikes true home
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5