Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

spikes true home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:30 pm

D..laughed as he chuckled at he."Thank you both of you for such a gift, did spike tell you we have presents for you both to give to you later."she said quietly as his mother told her about it being a heriloom passed down the female line of van hellsings.

d..leaned against spike as he put his arm over her and saw that he wantedto be alone as well as she did. she chuckled as he told them not kiss infornt of the kid.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Spike saw his father and mother leave, jess had aleady left leaving on the dummy the dress and head dress and a note "congratulations " he smiled and turned to her as his father closed the door "feeling better ?" he asked with a sigh he gently rested his head on her tummy feeling the small and faint movements inside her and he smiled "I can't wait to hold him or her , is that bad of me?" he asked turning his head to look at her his ear listening to the sounds that came from inside her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:37 pm

D..smiled as she saw the note the lady had left for them and tthen when spike closed the door."yes im better."she said happily as she finished her fruit.she stroked his cheek when he layed his head on her tummy to hear their child."No its not , i cannot wait either."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:45 pm

he smiled at her as he moved up to kiss her his hand brushing her cheek "you should dress you know" he said smiling down at her "thats if your up to it we could just have it here " he said smiling "I don't want to leave you but i must I can't be ehre when you dress but marie will help " he said as there came a faint knock on the door "come in marie " he said and the same dark haired woman walked in moving to stand faceing both of them her hands clasped in front of her "Marie while Donna is with child you are to look after her needs " he looked at the girl "you understand ?" she quickly nodded "yes sir "she said giving donna a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:56 pm

D..nodded"I know, I know."she shookl her head."Ill be fine i jsut should have ate earlier thats all."she nodded when he said he had to leave because he shouldnt be there when she dresses. she nodded when he summoned marie to come in and help her."Thank you marie for comeing to help me, normally i try to do things myself but as you can see i need a bit of help."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Marie nodded and smiled to both her and Spike "yes maam " spike stood up holding Donna's hand "ok I'll go and see the preist and change" , he paused not wiling to let go of her hand "you feel anything inregards the bun you call me" he said quickly leaning down he kissed her with passion "see you soon mrs Van helsing" he said chuckaling as he headed for the door , leaving marie and Donna alone.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:33 pm

D..nodded to spike."okay dear, ill see you then and yes i promise to let you know if the status of our bun changes."she said softly before he kissed her and called her mrs vanhellsing."I like that , sort of catchy and has a nice ring to it."she said as she watched him leave.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Spike moved quickly down to teh librqary where his father would have shown the prest to , "Hay" he said entering he saw a tall man with dark hair smiling at him "so your the father and husband to be, wheres the bride ?" he asked spike chuckled "shes resting she faited before" he showed him out of a window the pagoda "there's where its to be held , do you think you can in a few minets?" he asked , jeff smied "of course " he said and tapped his book "registers ready for you to just sign , so the vamp hunter gets a wife" he said and saw spike smie nd shake his head "family , shes pregnant with my son or daugter, and don't look suprised " he said as jeff chuckled "ow no, no" he said nd headed towards the main doors "10 minets its all i have left" he said smilign s he left to main doors.

Quicky he dove up the stairs to his room looking threw his wordorbe he found in a cothes protector just what he wanted a brown suit ad dressed quickly once done he knocked at Donna's door "marie bring Donna to teh pagoda and hurry jeff said 10 minets is all he had " he said pausing for amoment as he hurried threw the gardens to wait at sntrance to teh pagoda for her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:12 pm

D..shouted down the stairs as spike shouted upstairs to marie to have her ready to come to the pagoda in ten minutes."TELL THE VIC TO KEEP HIS DOG COLLAR ON, ITS NOT HIM WHO HAS TO STUFF A PREGNANT BODY INTO A WEDDING DRESS!"she said as marie helped her to finish and was having a bit of time getting her shoes on as her ankles were swollen , thankful everything else was on and done, jewelry,hair and make up to, now all remained was her to be helped by marie down and into the gardens to the pagoda."Mark my words marie after this is done im going to have a few words with the vic about making a pregnant lady hurry."she said as walked with marie feeling like a pregant peguin in a dress rather then the beautiful bride she really was."Im going to kill spike for these shoes too."she said as she walked in her heels across the the garden to where the padgoda entrance was."I here."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:21 pm

spike smiled and took her arm " after you can rest all you want and we won't be disterbed " he opend the doors to an arch made of pink apple blossom as i gently floated down on them, He smiled nd walked her towards jeff at teh other end who as they drew cose started speacking.

Soon Spike slipped on her ring from the box , he smiled at her as Jeff spoke again.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:35 pm

D..nodded to him."Good because i want to get these infernalshoes off as soon as i can and i want a word witht the vicar, hurrying a pregnant woman in my condition."she said witha huff. She then put a smile back on as the went in and the vicar began to speak.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Spike chuckled as she sliped his ring on him and jeff finished , leaning over he kissed her ad smiled as he excused himselfd "Donna sorry to rush yoou but I have a last rights to give and I can't exacly be late" he said "well mr and mrs Van helsing congratulations and I look forward to the chritaning " he grinned as they sighed the resgiter .
Spike looked at donna and smiled, no grinned "well mrs Van helsing, you can take those shoes off now " he lifted her into his arms and caried her to second room , opening teh doors marie closed the main doors as she headed with jeff back to the main house. as the door swung open there sat a large double bed "now mrs Van helsing, you can take care of yourself and the baby" he said placing her down on the bed gently.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:25 pm

D..let out a sniff."sorry vicar, it's my hormones they are so bad, you be sure to send the funeral bill to me, all right then?you make sure the person who you are saying last rites to gets every last comfort possible."she said as the vicar wished them well and said he looked forward to the christening."yes , im sure it will be very nice."
she turned back to spike."yes ,mr.vanhellsing i think taking those blasted shoes off would be lovely."she said as she worked on the horrible straps of the shoes and flung them off. she grinned and breathed a sigh of releif as he layed her down on the bed."Bless you mr vanhellsing, but if you ever bring me inferal shoes like those again, i wont kiss you."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:09 am

spike smiled and kissed her "don't worry you cn burn them if it makes you feel better" he said moving to lay beside her and faceing her , he looked into her eyes as he slipped of the tie "and that too" he threw it to land on the floor behind him. Moving his hand he found the zip to her dress and slowly pulled it down as he smirked at her "now lets get you comfortable " he said leting his hand slip between the fabric of her dress and gently rubbed her back as he kissed her he felt her tummy against him but just loved her all the more.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:37 am

D. smiled at him when he told her she could burn her shoes along with his tie if it made her feel better."Yes please, but you are the one who chose to wear a tie, i didnt say you had to wear one."she smiled as he unzipped her and rubbed her back. she grinned as he said he was going to make her comfortable again as he kissed her."Thank you spike, mrs vanhellsing appreciates mr vanhellsing very much and so does future baby vanhellsing."she said with a giggle as thought accured to her."I think we need to send that cross sooner and with our wedding picture as big as we can send, i'd love to see the look on that monsters face when he gets it, oh and jeff gave me an idea, he'll have a bigger cow when the baby is christened but i dont know how the baby is going to react being sprinkled with water with having vampire blood in its body."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:44 am

spike smiled then thought about it "we'd have to see , since he or she is three parts human he or she might not have any reaction " he said leting his hand pull the zip lower down her back , moving he aught the hem of her dress and lifted it off her placing it on a nearby chair then he slipped off his own shirt and shoes nd socks and joined her again on the bed.,
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:06 am

D. nodded."yes, that is true..thank the god for that spike..that the baby is going to be taking after us and not the monster side of my family."she said softly as she patted her tummy and smiled when spike move the dress off her."Thank you i was kind of afraid it was squashing our little bun there."she watched spike remove shirt and shoes and socks, she loved watching him a great deal, she smiled more to him as he joined her on the bed. "so mr vanhellsing what else have you been plotting for the day in that amazing and cute blonde head of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:35 am

spike smiled as she asked what he had planned for them , he let his hand run up her arm to rest on her shoulder his thumb brushing her soft skin softly he lent forward nd kissed her shoulder then her neck "does that awnser your quetion?" he said with a smile , shuffaling down he kissed her tummy " he or she will not know him , only the joy of happyness and love , with may be a little brother or sister " he grinned as he moved back up to face her his hadn now cressing her cheek. "i knew from the day I saw you that I loved you , that frist kiss , you had my heart"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:20 pm

D. laughed when spike ran his hand up her arm and his thumb brushed her shoulder."ah i see..and yes it does."she said softly to him as he kissed her neck and then kissed her tummy. "Im glad, i dont want our son or daughter to know hate or fear ever..especially fear."she said softly."and yes a little brother or sister time permitting of course."she said again as she tapped a hand on his own stomach. "Did you? i thought you thought i was being annoying sitting in that alley, would it make you laugh if i said i went called the hotel to bring a fresh outfit and changed in the alley before you got there? but yes i knew the moment i sat down and layed eyes on you i wanted to be near you allways to protect you and to give you my heart, that and i was so jealous davina i wanted to make her into a fur coat."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:30 pm

spike laughed " you had nothing to worry about she is so not my type , not like you " he said kissing her ring finger "Mrs Van Helsing " he ran his hand down to her waist resting it gently as he sliped it around her and caressed her lower back as he moved to kiss her neck "each time I am close to you I want to be closer does that make sense, even now " he smiled "more so now , but only if you have the energy" he said softly hi hand resting on her lower cheek as he grinned at her .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:36 pm

D..laughed when spike laughed with her."good thing too, but i wasnt to know then was i? the way you were cuddled up to her i think you did that on purpose to see if i wanted you..mr vanhellsing, which i do."she nodded when he told her that each time hes close to her he wanted to be closer to her."Yes it does make sense and yes ive got the engery."she said as she patted his bottom.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:00 pm

spike looked at her in mock suprise as she tapped his bottom but then grinned at her as he moved to kiss her hs lips moving to her neck as his hand un dd her clasp leting it fall to teh floor he moved to look at her and smiled his chest now against hers, "well do you think he or she would mind if mom and dad had some fun fo abut , since it is the wedding night ". he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Donna giggled as he looked at her in mock suprise as she tapped him on the bottom and felt him move to his her lips and then her neck. she pretended to be shocked when he undid her clasp letting it fall to the floor and asked if their baby wouldnt mind if its mom and dad had some fun since its their wedding night."I think the bun wont mind, so long as she or she is the only one in there for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Spike laughed "Humm who knows could be twins , or triplets " he said laughing as he kissed her again sighing at the contentment he felt at that moment his hand brushing over her chest as he pressed closer to her he could still feel how she mande his body react as the hear rose the closer he got and he felt a ache in a certain region.

He slipped off the bed and puled back the covers so she lay ontop sliing out his clothes he slipped under and out once more of his boxers he wanted to feel her against him , now not embrased for ehr to see him in his state.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:34 pm

D. laughed and smiled at spike, she loved his laugh and how he made her smile and laugh to."I dont think our bun would like being to crowded but i think we may need to double check to make sure its just one and not two or more though come to think of it."she said softly to him as she let out a small wimper as he touched her chest and pressed close to her feeling his body react to hers.
she ached in certain regions of her body as he slipped back close to her, her chest feeling tight. "spike i love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spikes true home
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next